[Official] Playstation 4 PS4 club - Part 3

ShadowFiendz

Reaction score
Hi guys Im newbie here. Im a pc gamer and long time never play console. My current console is actually a ps2 then last week me and bro play back my old ps2, suddenly i miss console gaming again, want to buy ps4, any suggestion where to buy in singapore??

symbiote28

Reaction score
Hi guys Im newbie here. Im a pc gamer and long time never play console. My current console is actually a ps2 then last week me and bro play back my old ps2, suddenly i miss console gaming again, want to buy ps4, any suggestion where to buy in singapore??

almost anywhere is fine. i bought mine from lazada. coupled with coupon, quite cheap compared to retail.

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
played a few hours of kingdom come. the game is quite similar to elder scrolls but an inferior version. i dun think this game is worth buying now till they fixed all the bugs. kinda like a broken game and wonder if they even do any bug testing before they released the game.

some bugs caused the game to glitch. have to reload from game save. the game save require you to have a particular item before you can save. the particular item is expensive and you hardly have money so you can only buy a few. the only time the game auto save is when you finish a main story mission. also some small action may cause you to be locked up or killed so you have to restart from the game save and replay again.

the lockpicking is insanely difficult using the controller and lockpicks break easily. they are hard to come by and also expensive. also this game touch alot on christian faith so those who anti-christian should avoid.

without the bugs i think this game is worth buying when its on sale at $20-$30.

Steyr1

Reaction score
Looking for someone to buy the PS4 Pro together to enjoy the Buddy deal? PM me, thanks.

Trueblue82

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

i dun think this is limited to qishan only. it's a playstation cny promo.

https://www.facebook.com/SonySingap...302705.110135522136/10156642470022137/?type=3

maybe can take advantage of the sony buy 2 ps4 for $150 off since ur bro and u interested?

Charles_Chi4

Reaction score
Anybody preorder Horizon Zero Dawn complete edition from shopitree in shopee? https://shopee.sg/shopitreeonline/739378204

I asked my flatmate to order for me in early Jan. And until now not delivered yet. It has been delayed for many times and payment has been transferred by shopee. The response from shopitree is only to refund. Shopitree cannot share the ETA until now.

PierceLee

Master Member
Reaction score
Question to those with 2 PS4: is there any limit on how often you can "activate as primary PS4"? Like if you have a PS4 in living room and another in bedroom, can you alternate between them by activating a couple of times a day? Or is there a limit, like can only activate once every 7 days or a month?

PierceLee

Master Member
Reaction score
Chinese demo out on SG/Asia psn:

https://store.playstation.com/en-sg/product/HP0177-CUSA11219_00-HOKUTOGOTOTRCN00

shadow84

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
For an even better ps4 pro buddy deal, look for qisahn at qoo10. Its going for $1052 for 2 sets, with 4x controllers. Use the $100 coupon to make it drop more. Total will be $472 per set.

pixoria

Reaction score
Dunno if the Taiko Drum Bundle still out of stock island-wide?

I asked Qisahn - no luck

TOG I saw fb post on 13Feb said restock but the review here seems not so great. Somemore the post is weeks ago...

Any bro know where still have stock??

Greenworm

Reaction score
Hihi, just monday i saw the drum set available at lot one TOG

Dunno if the Taiko Drum Bundle still out of stock island-wide?

I asked Qisahn - no luck

TOG I saw fb post on 13Feb said restock but the review here seems not so great. Somemore the post is weeks ago...

Any bro know where still have stock??

Greenworm

Reaction score
Could be hot selling i guessed, i r call seeing it everywhere in shops but one awhile later when we walked past, it was sold out!

I played the game once on arcade, i think i’m too slow for it! But it’s very catchy for sure

:eek::eek::eek::eek:

Is that really hot selling or just the dealer not wanted to import...

DrBaldwin

Reaction score
It is fun. I bought the drum set plus one more drum for 2P. The drums are well made and can take quite a thrashing. Only thing is have to secure it on the base, as it moves quite abit when u hit it. I play on the floor and "grip" it with my feet, my kids do the same. Very shiok when both players are beating in sync.

Not recommended to play at night though, for obvious reason (do u beat a real drum at night,? Lol)

Greenworm

Reaction score
Hello! I just walked past lot one’s TOG for lunch and saw noticed the drum set no longer there liao!

The next place is Waterway Point the TOG there have one last piece when we past by. Do give them an call to reserve it for you if you haven’t get it yet!

:eek::eek::eek::eek:

Is that really hot selling or just the dealer not wanted to import...

pixoria

Reaction score
It is fun. I bought the drum set plus one more drum for 2P. The drums are well made and can take quite a thrashing. Only thing is have to secure it on the base, as it moves quite abit when u hit it. I play on the floor and "grip" it with my feet, my kids do the same. Very shiok when both players are beating in sync.

Not recommended to play at night though, for obvious reason (do u beat a real drum at night,? Lol)

Just call TOG CCK... all sold out!!

hammee

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
For an even better ps4 pro buddy deal, look for qisahn at qoo10. Its going for $1052 for 2 sets, with 4x controllers. Use the $100 coupon to make it drop more. Total will be $472 per set.

Was looking at this in the morning

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.