HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

[Official] Playstation 4 PS4 club - Part 3

Like Tree265Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-02-2018, 10:55 PM   #436
Master Member

yr gf betray u issit? there is no diff in sentence structure between trad and simp chinese
He is saying Japanese and Chinese have different sentence structure. And Japanese Kanji is mostly Traditional Chinese (though there're some Simplified Chinese mixed in, like Japanese Kanji uses 無双 not 無雙), not the Simplified Chinese we use in Singapore. (However, most Chinese games we get here are Traditional Chinese, not Simplified.)

From personal experience, Japanese people have difficulty reading Traditional or Simplified Chinese text. They may recognise some words but have to guess the meaning. Basically like we try to read Japanese by guessing based on the Kanji words. Typically Japanese people find Japanese Kanji difficult and only know some basic words.

And, by the way, Japanese Kanji often have very very different meaning from Chinese, eg. 马鹿,大丈夫...
PierceLee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2018, 11:01 PM   #437
Master Member

New SAO game... feels like Freedom Wars (vita). Actually looks quite fun.

Old 08-02-2018, 11:09 PM   #438
Supremacy Member

He is saying Japanese and Chinese have different sentence structure. And Japanese Kanji is mostly Traditional Chinese (though there're some Simplified Chinese mixed in, like Japanese Kanji uses 無双 not 無雙), not the Simplified Chinese we use in Singapore. (However, most Chinese games we get here are Traditional Chinese, not Simplified.)

From personal experience, Japanese people have difficulty reading Traditional or Simplified Chinese text. They may recognise some words but have to guess the meaning. Basically like we try to read Japanese by guessing based on the Kanji words. Typically Japanese people find Japanese Kanji difficult and only know some basic words.

And, by the way, Japanese Kanji often have very very different meaning from Chinese, eg. 马鹿,大丈夫...
Yeah agree. Many Japanese people couldnít read difficult kanji. I experienced that when I was studying in Japan. The Japanese themselves canít read many words from the textbooks
GotBetrayed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2018, 11:24 PM   #439
Master Member

now got cny sales. worth it to get the psn 12+3 mth membership at $43.90? how much does it usually cost ah? cant rmb how much i paid for it previously
2yearswastedlife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2018, 11:29 PM   #440
Master Member

Hi guys, need help here..

Iím currently on MRís 1Gbps, however, direct LAN on my Pro seems funny, no matter direct or via a switch, itís always showing < 16Mpbps

Hope itís not a faulty set?

I did speed testing on my PC (via switch) and my speed is ~850Mbps

Need advise here man...
frizee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2018, 11:32 PM   #441
Supremacy Member

Hi guys, need help here..

Iím currently on MRís 1Gbps, however, direct LAN on my Pro seems funny, no matter direct or via a switch, itís always showing < 16Mpbps

Hope itís not a faulty set?

I did speed testing on my PC (via switch) and my speed is ~850Mbps

Need advise here man...
Sometimes is psn server. I also connect via cable and get lousy download speeds. But is ok one not a bug
Old 08-02-2018, 11:36 PM   #442
Master Member

Sometimes is psn server. I also connect via cable and get lousy download speeds. But is ok one not a bug
Hi bro, but, Iím seeing the speed result via the PS4 Test Internet Connection page, does that reflect PSN speed?
This is so frustrating, sigh, what can I do?
Old 09-02-2018, 12:22 AM   #443

The dumbest opening scene in dw series.....
shin7829 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2018, 12:40 AM   #444
Supremacy Member

Hi bro, but, Iím seeing the speed result via the PS4 Test Internet Connection page, does that reflect PSN speed?
This is so frustrating, sigh, what can I do?
Eh yes I used that too. Settings, network and test internet right? You go try download a game and play online. If no lags or disconnection should be ok. I used my PS4 over wifi over 10m distance only 5mb per Sec also no issues
Old 09-02-2018, 01:48 AM   #445

Koei ah koei

Wtf seriously happen to the hype dw9
Really fail big time....
Now I know whats up with frame rates liao

Its even worse than dw8 if nothing can be improved.....

I wonder those with ps4pro got such problem anot ....
shin7829 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2018, 06:58 AM   #446
Master Member

They supposedly gotten the director for the Japanese Godzilla movie to make that opening scene

Koei ah koei

Wtf seriously happen to the hype dw9
Really fail big time....
Now I know whats up with frame rates liao

Its even worse than dw8 if nothing can be improved.....

I wonder those with ps4pro got such problem anot ....
So far feedback seems to be that only regular ps4/slim have frame rate problem. It runs fine on ps4 pro.

There is one thing you can do if really cannot tahan: force the resolution to 720p (on ps4 menu, settings > sound and screen > video output setting > resolution, remove 1080i and 1080p). Of cos this will lower the resolution and details. It's kinda like games on ps4 pro that let you choose to prioritise resolution or performance/frame rate.
Old 09-02-2018, 10:14 AM   #447

dood .... its like saint seiya 3d movie dynasty cloth style .... how come u hate it
little_one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2018, 11:33 AM   #448

New SAO game... feels like Freedom Wars (vita). Actually looks quite fun.

SAO fatal bullet, yeah i can see the similarities. Should sell pretty sell, that anime series very hot in JP. Didn't like all that filler dialog tho, on the fence.
qwertified is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2018, 11:35 AM   #449

They supposedly gotten the director for the Japanese Godzilla movie to make that opening scene

So far feedback seems to be that only regular ps4/slim have frame rate problem. It runs fine on ps4 pro.

There is one thing you can do if really cannot tahan: force the resolution to 720p (on ps4 menu, settings > sound and screen > video output setting > resolution, remove 1080i and 1080p). Of cos this will lower the resolution and details. It's kinda like games on ps4 pro that let you choose to prioritise resolution or performance/frame rate.
Lol its sad that the one game that shows the age of PS4 engine is the one that is not supposed to. Graphics doesn't look top notch esp compared to other games
qwertified is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2018, 01:11 PM   #450
Master Member

Smile

Eh yes I used that too. Settings, network and test internet right? You go try download a game and play online. If no lags or disconnection should be ok. I used my PS4 over wifi over 10m distance only 5mb per Sec also no issues
Hey bro, thanks for the help.

Speed got back to 400Mbps this morning.

I'll try and download a game and test online gaming tonight.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.