Like Tree298Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 18-10-2019, 08:41 AM   #4501

any COD modern warfare fans?
Used to play mw and mw2 on PS3.
kennerv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-10-2019, 09:20 PM   #4502
Arch-Supremacy Member

RPG games are my favourite and I like to drag the gaming time as much as possible without reaching the end. To me the nearer I reach the endpoint of the game the more I loose interest in it as knowing that once I beat the game, there is nothing left for me

Which is why even though I've played so many RPG/adventure games in the past and yet only completed a few of them.
I tot u need to beat the game to open up reused map into 100lv dungeon n grind your way through?

Sent from Samsung SM-N950F using GAGT
Layers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-10-2019, 09:20 PM   #4503
Arch-Supremacy Member

God bless. 200 hrs. I am on my 100th hr and thght game is ending.

Sent from Xiaomi REDMI NOTE 4 using GAGT
srsly so long?

still haven't start my persona 5.

Sent from Samsung SM-N950F using GAGT
Layers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-10-2019, 08:09 AM   #4504
Master Member

srsly so long?

still haven't start my persona 5.
DQ11 takes about 80 to 120 hrs to platinum. After that, you might still want to continue to level your chars. My playthru (Chinese ver) was over 200 hrs too. In the end still didn't fully upgrade my chars, cos those skill seeds needed are just way too much grind.
PierceLee is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 19-10-2019, 08:10 AM   #4505
Master Member

Old 21-10-2019, 02:26 AM   #4506
Greater Supremacy Member

DQ11 takes about 80 to 120 hrs to platinum. After that, you might still want to continue to level your chars. My playthru (Chinese ver) was over 200 hrs too. In the end still didn't fully upgrade my chars, cos those skill seeds needed are just way too much grind.
drop rate so low..

It's a word that describes a person who is strong enough to enjoy life alone.
Swordsman is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 21-10-2019, 08:03 AM   #4507
Master Member

drop rate so low..
Drop rate is not bad. Can't remember for sure, might even be 100% - kill this type of enemy, drop this type of seed. Difficulty is spawn rate, those are elites or mini-bosses, quite rare. Some only appear at night, some only when raining (so you talk to the cows for weather forecast - yes cows, don't ask - then rest in camp till it rains), and only in specific areas, so you have to really go hunt for them. And you have to equip certain items to increase luck or something to have better spawn rate. Then kill them. Remember, this is turn-based rpg, so it's time consuming (a couple of them I could rubble band my controller to farm).

The bigger problem is that by the end of the game, you are still very far from having some of your 9 attributes maxed at level 999. Some I am short by 400, even 800 (each seed gives 1 point increase). And there are like 8 characters in your party. So it is quite impossible, and honestly totally pointless apart from OCD reason. You are not supposed to max them out (not even your char levels, certainly not each individual attribute), the game can be completed way earlier before you max anything. To be honest, I only wanted to max certain attributes for certain chars, it's ridiculous to attempt more than that, but I gave up anyway (did max all char levels iirc).
Old 21-10-2019, 09:17 AM   #4508
Greater Supremacy Member

Drop rate is not bad. Can't remember for sure, might even be 100% - kill this type of enemy, drop this type of seed. Difficulty is spawn rate, those are elites or mini-bosses, quite rare. Some only appear at night, some only when raining (so you talk to the cows for weather forecast - yes cows, don't ask - then rest in camp till it rains), and only in specific areas, so you have to really go hunt for them. And you have to equip certain items to increase luck or something to have better spawn rate. Then kill them. Remember, this is turn-based rpg, so it's time consuming (a couple of them I could rubble band my controller to farm).

The bigger problem is that by the end of the game, you are still very far from having some of your 9 attributes maxed at level 999. Some I am short by 400, even 800 (each seed gives 1 point increase). And there are like 8 characters in your party. So it is quite impossible, and honestly totally pointless apart from OCD reason. You are not supposed to max them out (not even your char levels, certainly not each individual attribute), the game can be completed way earlier before you max anything. To be honest, I only wanted to max certain attributes for certain chars, it's ridiculous to attempt more than that, but I gave up anyway (did max all char levels iirc).
Max attack will do? Those skill that increase str or attack will be useless since already hard capped?

Old 21-10-2019, 08:02 PM   #4509

Why nowadays so few preown games from sale?
shin7829 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 21-10-2019, 10:02 PM   #4510
Greater Supremacy Member

Why nowadays so few preown games from sale?
many people switch to digital.

Old 22-10-2019, 11:41 AM   #4511
Arch-Supremacy Member

anyone playing FIFA 20 ?

lets play together, add game id
~WindzStriker~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-10-2019, 02:55 PM   #4512

Help with remote play

So i am an nsf and i want to remote play my ps4 from camp during my free time, but since singtel has nat type 3, i cannot connect to my ps4, does anyone know how to bypass the nat type?
garethtzf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-10-2019, 09:10 AM   #4513
Arch-Supremacy Member

who got po the outer worlds? can give brief review on whether it is worth playing?
Old 24-10-2019, 09:34 AM   #4514
Supremacy Member

If you enjoy fallout 4 you will enjoy this
Play at your own pace

who got po the outer worlds? can give brief review on whether it is worth playing?
WhiteHunter likes this.
Kwein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-10-2019, 07:58 AM   #4515
Greater Supremacy Member

any COD modern warfare fans?
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.