HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

[Official] Playstation 4 PS4 club - Part 3

Like Tree301Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 13-11-2019, 07:23 PM   #4621

I think you may get put off by the long cutscenes and slow start since you don't have long stretches of time.

Do you like the idea of being a Delivery Man who may be haunted by "beings" or chased by "people", hindered by "various terrains" and thinking of how to get past them, have to take care of your gear being affected by the "weather" and also your physical being and maybe even more (which I haven't seen yet) in order to ensure your delivery is completed with the items in the best condition possible?
This itself sound very dumb for me. Lol
Skipping it till it rot until a free game then maybe i will download and try. There are always better games outside
shin7829 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-11-2019, 07:48 PM   #4622
Supremacy Member

Do you find the font size a little small? And I do find the menus a little hard to navigate at times. Maybe it just needs getting used to?
The only time I find the fonts are too small is the weapons/items description part. Which part of the menu you feel it’s clunky?
metamofia89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-11-2019, 07:49 PM   #4623

Yakuza 7 now got demo. Have simplified chinese option this time

https://store.playstation.com/en-sg/...UGAGOTOKU7DEMO
stiggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-11-2019, 09:50 PM   #4624
Master Member

I think you may get put off by the long cutscenes and slow start since you don't have long stretches of time.

Do you like the idea of being a Delivery Man who may be haunted by "beings" or chased by "people", hindered by "various terrains" and thinking of how to get past them, have to take care of your gear being affected by the "weather" and also your physical being and maybe even more (which I haven't seen yet) in order to ensure your delivery is completed with the items in the best condition possible?
sounds like grab delivery w/o pmd
eq2addict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-11-2019, 10:04 PM   #4625

Yakuza 7 now got demo. Have simplified chinese option this time

https://store.playstation.com/en-sg/...UGAGOTOKU7DEMO
On PS Store, it mentions that it is available in English too. Can someone verify it?
fantastic_four is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-11-2019, 10:38 PM   #4626

The only time I find the fonts are too small is the weapons/items description part. Which part of the menu you feel itís clunky?
The emails/tips font size is pretty small to me. I'm using a 47" TV btw, sitting around 1.5m away.

During map view, when a few structures are near, they have multiple fading menus on the right. I find it messy. Items menu's headers are almost same color, hard to see too.
mliolukiye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-11-2019, 11:34 PM   #4627

On PS Store, it mentions that it is available in English too. Can someone verify it?
tried it already. no way to change to english even after messing around with system language
stiggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-11-2019, 10:49 AM   #4628
Arch-Supremacy Member

only in chinese. the demo is a very short one mainly to emphasise turn based combat and rpg elements. it start at chapter 4 with 3 homeless guys looking for job then they went for interview at the club and demo ended.
Old 14-11-2019, 11:32 AM   #4629

Imagine countless encounter every battle also need to select turn based action as compare to last time hoot or run away lol

Sian.

And ugly main character
shin7829 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-11-2019, 12:10 PM   #4630
Arch-Supremacy Member

Imagine countless encounter every battle also need to select turn based action as compare to last time hoot or run away lol

Sian.

And ugly main character
each character got different moves and roles (mage, fighter, brawler etc). one of the guys can use flame based attack but you have to select it every turn. also have to level them up like rpg game.
Old 14-11-2019, 05:53 PM   #4631
High Supremacy Member

will u all be playing Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order?
Old 14-11-2019, 05:58 PM   #4632
High Supremacy Member

Sian.

And ugly main character
looks interesting. still a Yakuza game, only the combat system change but they did add smth like a class system. can't wait to play
Old 14-11-2019, 07:39 PM   #4633

will u all be playing Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order?
it's by EA. so just gonna wait for full launch and see how is it like.
Elysium87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-11-2019, 09:48 PM   #4634

sounds like grab delivery w/o pmd
The Pavement Banned Man
SiaoAngMoh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-11-2019, 08:44 AM   #4635
Master Member

New 11 min story trailer (Chinese sub). Very nice leh, only worry is they already shown too much in the trailer. Watch till the end for a surprise.

Last edited by PierceLee; 15-11-2019 at 11:05 AM..
PierceLee is online now   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.