[Official] Playstation 4 PS4 club - Part 3

galliano

Master Member
Reaction score
finished 2018 Spider-Man, 2020 Snowrunner and GoT :) is there any promising games to expect for the year end (September to December) on PS4?

when is cyberpunk coming out?

Kinda "lost" now too. Finished GoT, Last of Us II, and even the PS+ freebie Modern Warfare II remastered. Now playing bit of Fall Guys and continuing with my COD Warfare (which is getting bit boring due to many pros).

Thinking of buying Control. Looking around for cheap deals.

Unic0rn

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Kinda "lost" now too. Finished GoT, Last of Us II, and even the PS+ freebie Modern Warfare II remastered. Now playing bit of Fall Guys and continuing with my COD Warfare (which is getting bit boring due to many pros).

Thinking of buying Control. Looking around for cheap deals.

Ghost of Tsushima: Legends coming to PS4 Fall 2020

First details on this new co-op multiplayer mode inspired by Japanese mythology. Legends, a new online cooperative multiplayer mode that will come as a free download for Ghost of Tsushima owners on PS4 later this year.

If you can best the Story and Survival missions, you may be confident enough to take on the four-player Raid that will arrive shortly after the launch of Ghost of Tsushima: Legends, sending you and your partners to an entirely new realm to challenge a brutal, terrifying enemy.

https://blog.playstation.com/2020/0...=em-ot-240534&utm_content=Email_Campaign:Asia

Last edited:

justln

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Can always buy and play older games, lots of undiscovered gems like Odin Sphere, Gravity Rush 1/2, Infamous.

toaddd

Reaction score
Anyone playing captain tsubusa rise of champions? Is a fun anime Soccer game coming out on 28 August. I preordered already. Hope will be more popular than fifa

galliano

Master Member
Reaction score
Can always buy and play older games, lots of undiscovered gems like Odin Sphere, Gravity Rush 1/2, Infamous.

Wanted to complete Persona 5, which I still have the game. But after re-installing & loading back the save games from cloud .... it seems I cannot resume where I left off. Not sure why.

Anyway .... looking around at old games in "library".

Soulhacker

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone playing captain tsubusa rise of champions? Is a fun anime Soccer game coming out on 28 August. I preordered already. Hope will be more popular than fifa

Moi ish waiting for the steam version to come out first then see see whether to hoot on PC or not. Though moi think moi will only enjoy the older NES and SNES series more where the gamepray ish more RPG based than the arcade based engine.

As moi felt the old RPG engine ish better in bringing out the unique charm of this classic soccer franchise.

Elysium87

Reaction score
those who bought ghost of sushi, anyone know what does the code inside gives? is it avatar/wallpaper for your ps4 theme or is it just in game item that boost for early game or cosmetic ingame item?

Tukatuz

Reaction score
those who bought ghost of sushi, anyone know what does the code inside gives? is it avatar/wallpaper for your ps4 theme or is it just in game item that boost for early game or cosmetic ingame item?

Digital mini soundtrack
Jin Avatar
Jin Dynamic theme

Reaction score
Wanted to replay the old games where I last stopped but forget play until where liao :(

Sent from Rem Is Best Waifu using GAGT

Recce5

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just started to replay DQXI yesterday.

My last save was like 1 & a 1/2 years ago so kinda forgot the mechanics. Also noticed I had some Draconian quests turned on, no wonder it takes more effort to kill the normal monsters, not going to change anything though.

Managed to level up 99 for all the characters last night except Serena. For some reason Serena's level only reached 88 even as I maxed out the 2nd last character. I don't recall her being so late in joining the party to the effect of having such a wide gap in level. Maybe she was away from party as part of the story previously?

Anyway now grinding in an area that spawns the metal hands, so hopefully won't take too long.

Btw, 2 of my characters are dual sword wielding and I think one of the hands do full damage whereas the other like half damage, but I'm not sure which hand is the dominant hand. The right hand? Need to know as the dominant hand should be holding the more powerful sword.

Also noticed in the equipment screen some characters show right hand first followed by left hand and other characters show the opposite, wonder if this had anything to do with which hand being dominant for that character.

Unic0rn

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
I went to play the PS+ freebie Modern Warfare II remastered from 2009, wah the shooting is so difficult to aim for fps on console. I like the sound tho on my tv and sound system, wife says very noisy loud like war even when she is 3 bedrooms away in a closed door air conditioning room :o

Soulhacker

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score

My last save was like 1 & a 1/2 years ago so kinda forgot the mechanics. Also noticed I had some Draconian quests turned on, no wonder it takes more effort to kill the normal monsters, not going to change anything though.

Managed to level up 99 for all the characters last night except Serena. For some reason Serena's level only reached 88 even as I maxed out the 2nd last character. I don't recall her being so late in joining the party to the effect of having such a wide gap in level. Maybe she was away from party as part of the story previously?

Anyway now grinding in an area that spawns the metal hands, so hopefully won't take too long.

Btw, 2 of my characters are dual sword wielding and I think one of the hands do full damage whereas the other like half damage, but I'm not sure which hand is the dominant hand. The right hand? Need to know as the dominant hand should be holding the more powerful sword.

Also noticed in the equipment screen some characters show right hand first followed by left hand and other characters show the opposite, wonder if this had anything to do with which hand being dominant for that character.

Leecall Serena in the first act ish pure healer, if you are going power leveling route ish unlikely that you will bring her along for most fights since she will only wols down your kill fest so sub-consciously you maybe bringing the other chars more than her and this could be the reason why she leveled wolser than others lor.

If you don't have dual-wield skill, leemember when you equip a weapon it will auto go to the primary hand, then you can know the char ish left or right hand as the weapon will auto equip to the char primary hand. If you already have the skill, then just manual equip a weapon to one hand, check the attack increased, then equip the same weapon to the other hand to check the increase in attack again. The one with higher attack ish the primary hand.

networked

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

I still have my save somewhere. But I got real sick of the grinding and dq music.

Sent from Toilet While Making Cake. using GAGT

Reaction score
Jumped start my star Ocean game which lasted played in Oct 2016, end up just get persona 5 royal to replay instead :(

Sent from Rem Is Best Waifu using GAGT

Bumblebee Man

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Did you get the deluxe edition? It includes the season pass hehe. Also considering buying cos fan of capt tsubasa and curious to see how the new character story mode works out.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.