Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

[Official] Playstation 4 PS4 club - Part 3

Like Tree446Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 15-01-2020, 01:51 PM   #4876
Greater Supremacy Member

Waiting for SG PSN to have CNY promos too :<
Doubt so. Cos we have more than 1 race.

It's a word that describes a person who is strong enough to enjoy life alone.

Swordsman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-2020, 04:56 PM   #4877
Master Member

PierceLee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-2020, 05:42 PM   #4878
Arch-Supremacy Member

finally completed death stranding. all the missions such as story and side missions are doing delivery from point a to point b. in between there is nothing else to do.

you don't really need to do any side deliveries as they don't give anything except customisation colours for your cap, backpack etc. only some deliveries will allow you to upgrade your weapons and equipments but you don't really need those stuffs.

the reason why you need to clock more than 10 hours for this game is because of the weight of each deliveries. in the beginning you can only carry little weight so you need to make several trips for 1 delivery. some deliveries are from one end to another end and in between there is tough terrain, snow mountains etc. the deliveries become easier later in the game as you get to unlock bike, truck, floating carriers and exo skeletons.

bt or beached things (black goo humanoids) only serve to annoy you during your deliveries. when they capture you, they become huge only and don't really have any attack. all they do is jump here and there but to kojima this is consider a mini boss battle. all the battles including boss battles are lousy.

all the weapons you can craft are useless and consider as extras. the only weapons you need are your blood grenades and blood bags.

npcs are mostly holograms and only a handful of them. their main and only function is to accept your deliveries. they don't really do anything other than this. the only human interactions are with those few famous actors that kojima hired.

the good points for this game are their impressive environment, cut scenes and soundtracks. another plus point is this game is bug free (probably there is hardly any content) except a small glitch where your truck tires can glitch into rocks and become stuck. nowadays very few games are bug free.

if this game does not have kojima name on it, it will probably end up at the bottom of the discount bin after 1 month from day 1 release. the rumour about him having little budget might be true. also in my opinion he is better as a movie director. if death stranding is a movie, it will be a good movie but as a game it is consider poor and lack of content. those who give high ratings probably like the cut scenes and the soundtracks.

i believe psn plus will give this game for free after a year or year and half.

Spoiler!
_dXter likes this.
Old 16-01-2020, 09:40 AM   #4879

:< when is the expected next sale?
Old 16-01-2020, 10:15 AM   #4880
Honorary Member

Sianz kena delayed, luckily din apply leave yet

https://soranews24.com/2020/01/15/final-fantasy-vii-remake-gets-delayed-but-bad-news-comes-with-a-promise/

Sent from Rem Is Best Waifu using GAGT
Illusionist_85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-01-2020, 10:54 AM   #4881

https://soranews24.com/2020/01/15/fi...ith-a-promise/

Now it's closer to RE3 Remake's release (3 Apr 2020) and I plan to play both games... Are you going to play both? You may need a loooooonger leave now.

if death stranding is a movie, it will be a good movie but as a game it is consider poor and lack of content.
Gameplay is still King, imo.

You may enjoy the gameplay and beat it without giving a hoot to the bad story. But it's tough to stick to mediocre/bad gameplay that long and just enjoy the awesome story especially when it's like a 40 to 60 hours game. (maybe just beat it once and you probably won't replay it as the gameplay doesn't entice you enough.) I personally just watch the cutscenes/dialogues on YouTube instead, after a 15-hour gameplay (sold game off).

Let's look forward to Kojima Productions' films/movies on Netflix/in Cinemas.
WhiteHunter likes this.
mliolukiye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-01-2020, 11:03 AM   #4882
Arch-Supremacy Member

https://soranews24.com/2020/01/15/fi...ith-a-promise/

avengers game also delayed till sept.
Old 16-01-2020, 11:29 AM   #4883
Greater Supremacy Member

hope all the delays are worth it.

i hate it when they delayed the game, when released is still a half farked product.

It's a word that describes a person who is strong enough to enjoy life alone.

Swordsman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-01-2020, 12:57 PM   #4884

Anyone started playing dragon ball kakarot how was it ? Is it fun ? I like the graphics but I worry abt the gameplay ... from I look I donít think is fun to play ... hope I am wrong ... anyone started playing ?
auzzuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-01-2020, 12:59 PM   #4885

Truth or not? - After months of rumours, Sony has now confirmed the PS5 release date is Holiday 2020, setting up a battle royale between the PS5 and new Xbox Series X for Christmas 2020. Previously, in an interview with Wired, Cerny had only said that the PlayStation 5 would not be available before April 2020.
charlesdygreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-01-2020, 01:42 PM   #4886
Supremacy Member

Just wait for ps5 slim or pro
Kwein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-01-2020, 02:45 PM   #4887
Arch-Supremacy Member

Truth or not? - After months of rumours, Sony has now confirmed the PS5 release date is Holiday 2020, setting up a battle royale between the PS5 and new Xbox Series X for Christmas 2020. Previously, in an interview with Wired, Cerny had only said that the PlayStation 5 would not be available before April 2020.
holiday 2020 is likely around oct-dec before christmas. sony revealed the ps5 logo and hardware features at ces 2020. the console design will be revealed at their next event.
Old 16-01-2020, 04:57 PM   #4888
Master Member

Two big titles releasing today...

PierceLee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-01-2020, 04:59 PM   #4889
Arch-Supremacy Member

https://www.t3.com/us/amp/news/new-p...ebruary-reveal

https://bgr.com/2020/01/14/ps5-relea...efore-e3-2020/
Errz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-01-2020, 05:07 PM   #4890
Master Member

Anyone started playing dragon ball kakarot how was it ? Is it fun ? I like the graphics but I worry abt the gameplay ... from I look I donít think is fun to play ... hope I am wrong ... anyone started playing ?
not 17th release?

WIZ*ONE and UJUNG
Trueblue82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.