HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

[Official] Playstation 4 PS4 club - Part 3

Like Tree286Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-02-2018, 01:15 PM   #481
Arch-Supremacy Member

I dun see the sux, i am no good at chinese nor japanese.

But i definitely do not wan ang moh pple to dubbed voice japanese game like yakuza.

So with original jap voice n.english subtitle. I can live with it.

Pretty much like how most pple is watching anime online.
same as me. i also prefer jap voice with eng subs. chinese simplified i am still ok but not traditional chinese.
Old 11-02-2018, 01:16 PM   #482
Arch-Supremacy Member

Just plat Horizon Zero Dawn. Really deserved it’s high rating review across most players.
SiaoAngMoh likes this.
Old 11-02-2018, 04:27 PM   #483
Arch-Supremacy Member

Old 11-02-2018, 04:59 PM   #484

Greetings!

Has anyone heard anything about our local market availability of the glacial white ps4 pro?

I asked a certain shop in Clementi and their reponse was itís not for the sg market yet
kotori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2018, 07:55 PM   #485

My zero is chinese wor. Need log in hk psn to get it

6 english out soon

Trust me english translation sucks for yakuza if u understand a bit Japanese
apparently you do not know the difference between translation and localisation.
Spectre007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2018, 08:00 PM   #486

Just plat Horizon Zero Dawn. Really deserved itís high rating review across most players.
i also just bought it two weeks back. Horizon Zero Dawn Complete Edition.

gameplay is ok. but story wise it is so so.
my6600 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2018, 10:33 PM   #487

i also just bought it two weeks back. Horizon Zero Dawn Complete Edition.

gameplay is ok. but story wise it is so so.
Each to his/her own I guess. I actually thought the story was great. Explained why the robots existed and why they were the way they were. Plus believable to some extend that, we could screw up the world with technology in a similar fashion. I actually hunted down all those little audio recordings which helped fill in the back story. Excellent game for me.
SiaoAngMoh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2018, 10:46 PM   #488

Each to his/her own I guess. I actually thought the story was great. Explained why the robots existed and why they were the way they were. Plus believable to some extend that, we could screw up the world with technology in a similar fashion. I actually hunted down all those little audio recordings which helped fill in the back story. Excellent game for me.
Agreed. Only thing I didn't like much is sometime aloy'a facial expressions abit weird looking. Other than that it's a great game IMO.
kennerv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2018, 11:11 PM   #489

Anyone encounter before sg psn store “error in processing” during checking out?

This is a new account. First transaction for ps+ subscription is ok. But second transaction for game started encountering this error.
DamienK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2018, 08:04 AM   #490

Anyone encounter before sg psn store “error in processing” during checking out?

This is a new account. First transaction for ps+ subscription is ok. But second transaction for game started encountering this error.
I'm facing the same issue. I have been using the same card with the ps store for the past few years and now suddenly cannot use. Change to PayPal also cannot work.

I did some Googling and many people have this issue. Its definitely a problem on Sony's side and I'm sure it has nothing to do with the billing address thing. Seems like no one know how to solve it, not even Sony support staff. They will just tell you to buy prepaid PSN cards to top up your wallet. For some people the problem resolve itself by not trying to make any transactions for a couple of days.

Sent from Samsung SM-G935F using GAGT
Paper_Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2018, 09:11 AM   #491

I'm facing the same issue. I have been using the same card with the ps store for the past few years and now suddenly cannot use. Change to PayPal also cannot work.

I did some Googling and many people have this issue. Its definitely a problem on Sony's side and I'm sure it has nothing to do with the billing address thing. Seems like no one know how to solve it, not even Sony support staff. They will just tell you to buy prepaid PSN cards to top up your wallet. For some people the problem resolve itself by not trying to make any transactions for a couple of days.

Sent from Samsung SM-G935F using GAGT
if need take a few days then will miss the first part of the lunar new year sales. not sure whether the title i want will still be in the second part of the sales.

some online review say need the transaction to be fully processed in bank account statement or reflected in the e-account history only then can make second transaction.
DamienK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2018, 09:18 AM   #492
Master Member

if need take a few days then will miss the first part of the lunar new year sales. not sure whether the title i want will still be in the second part of the sales.

some online review say need the transaction to be fully processed in bank account statement or reflected in the e-account history only then can make second transaction.
Go Cheers buy psn card. Not sure what denominations they sell, last time I went the store only have sgd 100 cards.
PierceLee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2018, 12:05 PM   #493
Arch-Supremacy Member

Actually that's what I thought also. Like it gave a glimpse of what our future might be at the rate things are going in this world.

One man's meat and one man's poison. I liked that they didn't try to make Aloy too feminine which would have just made it a game that appealed to guys based on her looks.

The frozen wild expansion is also worth getting for those who didn't get the complete edition.
Old 12-02-2018, 02:17 PM   #494

is local psn + worth it?
The past free games are good?
So if i buy this month mean i can only get free games this month to play right? cannot play last month free games right?
dantom04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2018, 02:22 PM   #495

Yes I think the 12+3 is probably as good as it gets... it's like $3/mth less than chicken rice.

Yes you will only have access to this month's games onwards.

is local psn + worth it?
The past free games are good?
So if i buy this month mean i can only get free games this month to play right? cannot play last month free games right?
nivlac9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.