HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

[Official] Playstation 4 PS4 club - Part 3

Like Tree354Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 27-02-2020, 12:08 AM   #5056
Arch-Supremacy Member

ni no kuni 1. part 2 i find its average but still playable.
Anything average is better than ffxv
Waste my $$ I PO limited Ed....

Sent from Samsung SM-N975F using GAGT
WhiteHunter likes this.
Adam80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-02-2020, 01:01 AM   #5057

there's better games to buy

Dragon Quest
Witcher
Nino kuni 2

Witcher I heard if u die reload take very long ... but since u recommend nino kuni 2 I gg to buy n try but just Wan to ask there are a few version there are wrath of the white witch remastered and revenant kingdom version (the prince edition )which one should I get

Last edited by auzzuro; 27-02-2020 at 01:16 AM..
auzzuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-02-2020, 04:35 AM   #5058

I was thinking of getting final fantasy XV royal edition is it fun to play ?
to me is not bad, quite fun. but some part of the story may be bad
Elysium87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-02-2020, 04:37 AM   #5059

Witcher I heard if u die reload take very long ... but since u recommend nino kuni 2 I gg to buy n try but just Wan to ask there are a few version there are wrath of the white witch remastered and revenant kingdom version (the prince edition )which one should I get
wrath of the white witch remastered is ni no kuni 1
revenant kingdom version (the prince edition) is ni no kuni2

i prefer 1, it's more fun compare to 2
Elysium87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-02-2020, 09:09 AM   #5060
Master Member

I was thinking of getting final fantasy XV royal edition is it fun to play ?
FF15 Royal Edition ok lah, if you buy from US PSN while it's on sale now (till Mar 7) at US$17.49 (~SGD25). Just know what you are getting. Don't think of it as a Final Fantasy game. Just consider it another open world action rpg with little in terms of story telling, and with lots of fetch quests.

wrath of the white witch remastered is ni no kuni 1
revenant kingdom version (the prince edition) is ni no kuni2

i prefer 1, it's more fun compare to 2
Ni no Kuni 1 (white witch) is definitely the superior game, but one thing though, I don't like the combat system at all. Can't remember how it works but it was quite clunky, making the combat more difficult than it is. Ni no 2 has a more direct action rpg combat.
PierceLee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-02-2020, 01:33 PM   #5061

Not sure gg to get physical copy or digital cos physical cost abt 20 n digital cost 23 for no Ni no Kuni 2
auzzuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-02-2020, 03:22 PM   #5062
Master Member

Looks quite meh . Almost no voice acting. Fighting seems simplistic. You play as a rookie, as you fight, another hero will be on his way, there's a count down timer, you can switch to the helper when he arrives (that's how the game avoids a simple one punch victory every time).

Old 27-02-2020, 11:15 PM   #5063
Arch-Supremacy Member

Looks quite meh . Almost no voice acting. Fighting seems simplistic. You play as a rookie, as you fight, another hero will be on his way, there's a count down timer, you can switch to the helper when he arrives (that's how the game avoids a simple one punch victory every time).

It's a cash grab attempt on the manga/anime reputation

Old 27-02-2020, 11:57 PM   #5064
Arch-Supremacy Member

witcher 3 is a must play game for ps4. if possible buy ni no kuni 1 and 2. part 1 is abit like pokemon where you collect monsters. part 2 is more of kingdom building and not that fun but still playable.
Old 28-02-2020, 12:45 AM   #5065
Greater Supremacy Member

they can't make the botak playable.. if not is simply brainless game.

if they don't make botak one punch kill, then it's moot to their title.

that's the best they can do.

It's a word that describes a person who is strong enough to enjoy life alone.

A Lone Wolf is dangerous because it doesn't have a pack, has nothing to protect, nothing to lose.

Swordsman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-02-2020, 09:16 AM   #5066
Master Member

Don't know why they want to limit the period. The game is coming Mar 12, so this is not a beta for testing purpose (they already done a few of those before). I always felt that Dark Souls type of games really need to have a demo available permanently, cos without that many players (like me) will never buy the game. And those that bought may regret (like Sekiro).

Nioh 2 Last Chance Trial 《仁王2》最終體驗版

https://store.playstation.com/en-sg/...IA000000000000

*A network connection is required to play Nioh 2 Last Chance Trial. The trial will not be playable offline.

*The trial will be only be available for download from February 28, 2020 (FRI) to March 1, 2020 (SUN).
Please keep in mind that you will not be able to play or download the trial after the available period.

Old 28-02-2020, 12:07 PM   #5067
Arch-Supremacy Member

Don't know why they want to limit the period. The game is coming Mar 12, so this is not a beta for testing purpose (they already done a few of those before). I always felt that Dark Souls type of games really need to have a demo available permanently, cos without that many players (like me) will never buy the game. And those that bought may regret (like Sekiro).

Nioh 2 Last Chance Trial 《仁王2》最終體驗版
https://store.playstation.com/en-sg/...IA000000000000

*A network connection is required to play Nioh 2 Last Chance Trial. The trial will not be playable offline.

*The trial will be only be available for download from February 28, 2020 (FRI) to March 1, 2020 (SUN).
Please keep in mind that you will not be able to play or download the trial after the available period.
nioh 2 is nice but better to buy after all dlc comes out.
Old 28-02-2020, 12:28 PM   #5068

That reminds me of the RE2 demo last year (1 time 30 minutes trial only). I have to dl from different ps stores to play/try more than once cos 1 time play per region. Of course not as difficult as Nioh. I do agree they should just leave it there for people to try for as long as they want, especially difficult games. I think making it limited is to bring attention and create that "exclusive" impression.

I started a few hours into Nioh last year but don't think can finish in time for Nioh 2 cos I'm on Salt & Sanctuary (2D Souls-esque). So skip Nioh 2 for now (becomes cheaper in 1 complete edt with dlcs in future), wait for RE3R & FF7R!
dio brando and DrBaldwin like this.
mliolukiye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-02-2020, 04:15 PM   #5069
Master Member

I started a few hours into Nioh last year but don't think can finish in time for Nioh 2 cos I'm on Salt & Sanctuary (2D Souls-esque). So skip Nioh 2 for now (becomes cheaper in 1 complete edt with dlcs in future), wait for RE3R & FF7R!
Is Nioh one of those with a lot of rpg elements to it, so if you cannot beat an enemy, go grind elsewhere, level up, get better gears and weapons, unlock more on skill tree, then come back it will become easier? If so, a demo also won't give a good idea of the game.
Old 28-02-2020, 04:22 PM   #5070
Arch-Supremacy Member

Is Nioh one of those with a lot of rpg elements to it, so if you cannot beat an enemy, go grind elsewhere, level up, get better gears and weapons, unlock more on skill tree, then come back it will become easier? If so, a demo also won't give a good idea of the game.
the dev artificially bump the difficulties

The game would be so crazy (base on nioh1 demo and real game)

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.