HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

[Official] Playstation 4 PS4 club - Part 3

Like Tree393Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-03-2020, 08:19 PM   #5101
Arch-Supremacy Member

why would anyone PO anyway? really so in the hurry to play a game? or the freebie is just so important af?

i would wait n see n decide later whether I really.wan to pay so much for a game anot.

esp square enix games, they r known to milk people with an incomplete game, lesson learn from FFXV.

to call.them milk is consider leniency, they r scammer to be exact.
po is for those editions with stuffs like steelbook, artbook etc. if buying normal edition then no need to po since stores will have them on day 1. i normally po if there are steelbook as i collect nice steelbooks.
Old 02-03-2020, 11:17 PM   #5102
Arch-Supremacy Member

Prefer physical disc, next time if not playing liao can sell away the game.
I played the FF7 demo, not bad, graphics and gameplay quite good.

Maybe will buy but not on launch date. Maybe when it is on sale. lol
Demo until which part?
fapperoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2020, 11:33 PM   #5103
Arch-Supremacy Member

Demo only 1 hour, until you escape the reactor. Really good preview, can't wait to play the full game.
justln is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2020, 08:01 AM   #5104

Indeed i also not buying or playing the demo. Until the full version is release. Else later wait donkey years or they even not going to make the sequel of it
shin7829 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2020, 08:16 AM   #5105
Arch-Supremacy Member

Demo only 1 hour, until you escape the reactor. Really good preview, can't wait to play the full game.
I only play until can use Barrett

Suddenly feel it's a bit linear, need more play time
fapperoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2020, 08:28 AM   #5106
Arch-Supremacy Member

I preorder for collector’s or limited edition only. It has big difference comparing to just buying digital copy which anytime also can buy.

Collector’s edition even one has $$ also may not be able to get it.
I used to think that way... but... after few years, I came to realise its good for collecting dust only because unlike the past... games are easily available.

if want to sell, kind of hard.

1. hardcore players would have the limited edition by then.
2. casual players will wait for cheap sales and hoot.
3. new fan boys will buy... but too many choices of collector games out there...

in the end, I turned to digital copy of gaming
dio brando likes this.
Old 03-03-2020, 09:41 AM   #5107

I used to think that way... but... after few years, I came to realise its good for collecting dust only because unlike the past... games are easily available.

3. new fan boys will buy... but too many choices of collector games out there...

I only buy the collector’s edition of the game that is really nice. Like last of us part 2, persona 5 royal etc. And I will not sell them so to me they are worthwhile to keep.

other games, I only buy when the physical disc price drops to a reasonable level. If you see the trends, normally 3 months down the road, a brand new game in physical copy will have a price drop already. 6 months or one year later the price will be very cheap.

I picked up the ps 4 at very later time. Mine is slim version. So I actually play those nice titles like uncharted series, last of us, heavy rain bla bla bla very late. For all these games that I like, I keep the physical copies even after finish playing. I sold away all the tiles I feel not so good one already such as horizon zero dawn etc.

I will never go for digital unless the physical copy is no longer selling in future which is possible but I will wait until the day comes.
hereiam7788 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2020, 09:47 AM   #5108

I was attracted by the steelbook too but then again, selling is a hassle. Hate low-ballers.
Old 03-03-2020, 09:49 AM   #5109

I wonder how much people are paying for FF7 remake first class edition.
First class edition is priced at usd329.99. When it first opens for preorder at square Enix site, it was sold out, but they restock, and it was available for quite a long time after before it is now for waiting list. Actually it is quite easy to get. Unlike the last of us part 2 ellie edition (usd229.99), it was sold out within minutes.

Initially I wanted to buy the first class edition, but end up I gave up the thought.
hereiam7788 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2020, 09:50 AM   #5110

How can I add or update my credit card information on the online store?
shawnbright is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2020, 10:10 AM   #5111
Greater Supremacy Member

tried the FF remake demo

fighting is okay quite fun, but once fight the boss, it gets damn messy

almost died running out of potions

but i think it is gonna be damn boring if the full game is only in Midgar and no outdoor areas

so if this remake is broken into several episodes, we have to pay $80 for each episode?

Last edited by arcturuz; 03-03-2020 at 10:13 AM..
arcturuz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2020, 10:24 AM   #5112

got it. i just noticed that the physical disc that I'm holding onto is R2. Just created an R2 PSN account and I managed to get the DLC pack

Did a bit of Goggling and found this:

Looks like it's something Activision did with their patch for season 2. Now, about the "select multiplayer, you’ll be taken to your platform’s store once more to download the Multiplayer Pack 2" part... Are you seeing that item for download? If no, you are probably having a region mismatch -- meaning your game's region and your account (the one you are using to play it) are different. Check whether your game is R1 (region 1, ie. US, code CUSA08829), R2 (Europe, CUSA15277) or R3 (Asia, CUSA15556). Look at your game cover, spine, disc for the code. Or just look at the rating logo on the cover (ESRB for R1, PEGI for R2). Then sign in to an account for the corresponding region (create one if you need to, just for the purpose of downloading the pack, you can still use your SG/Asia account to play later) and download.
PierceLee likes this.
donetus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2020, 01:37 PM   #5113
Greater Supremacy Member

po is for those editions with stuffs like steelbook, artbook etc. if buying normal edition then no need to po since stores will have them on day 1. i normally po if there are steelbook as i collect nice steelbooks.
if possible i also get steelbook version
WhiteHunter likes this.

It's a word that describes a person who is strong enough to enjoy life alone.

Swordsman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2020, 08:26 PM   #5114
Arch-Supremacy Member

tried the FF remake demo

fighting is okay quite fun, but once fight the boss, it gets damn messy

almost died running out of potions

but i think it is gonna be damn boring if the full game is only in Midgar and no outdoor areas

so if this remake is broken into several episodes, we have to pay $80 for each episode?
the main idea is to keep attacking the boss to increase your atb gauge. he will become pressured then later staggered. this is where you deal alot of damage so use your special skills like braver, lightning etc.

you have to keep dodging to avoid damage. can also block but i prefer dodging. circle to his side then keep attacking the boss. you can also switch to punisher or operator mode but i prefer operator mode as punisher mode will make you slow.

remember to hide behind wall when boss is about to use laser as you will take alot of damage. can switch to barret if you find using cloud is not easy. barret is long range so its easier and he got steelskin skill.

the 1st episode is solely on midgar. have to pay full price for each episode. i predict episode 2 will be on ps5.
Old 03-03-2020, 08:38 PM   #5115
Master Member

YS9 Chinese version let's play

PierceLee is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.