HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

[Official] Playstation 4 PS4 club - Part 3

Like Tree265Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 14-02-2018, 04:39 PM   #526
Arch-Supremacy Member

Anyone knows the difference of cuh 7006b vs cuh 7106B?
7106B is the newer ps4pro model. not much difference except that 7106B has a minor hardware update.
Old 14-02-2018, 05:29 PM   #527
High Supremacy Member

Anyone knows the difference of cuh 7006b vs cuh 7106B?
AFAIK, there is a small design change whereby some heatsink or so was removed in 7106B. Most probably cost saving but nth alarming to note of. Read this in reddit.
shadow84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-02-2018, 06:50 PM   #528
Master Member

For those asking what games to get in the CNY sale, just want to add a couple to the lists:

- Wolfenstein: The New Order (ps4) at $8.07 (or $5.38 for PS+ members) is absolutely a steal for such an awesome first-person shooter. It's single player only though, with a surprisingly good story set in a fantastic steampunk alternate history where Nazis won the war. The weapons are visceral fun to shoot but you can go stealth too if you want.

- Need For Speed Rivals (ps4) at $8.71 (no additional discount for PS+) or its complete edition at $12.47 (the latter adds more cars). Forget later installments of the series, this one is open world 'hot pursuit'/'burnout' style arcade racing at its heart-pumping best.

I am highlighting these as they were my personal Game of the Year in their respective years, and the prices are dirt cheap (above prices are before 15% coupon), mustn't be missed.
Trueblue82 likes this.
PierceLee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-02-2018, 12:00 AM   #529

Purchased just now with 15% discount code
ksw101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-02-2018, 04:29 AM   #530

For those asking what games to get in the CNY sale, just want to add a couple to the lists:

- Wolfenstein: The New Order (ps4) at $8.07 (or $5.38 for PS+ members) is absolutely a steal for such an awesome first-person shooter. It's single player only though, with a surprisingly good story set in a fantastic steampunk alternate history where Nazis won the war. The weapons are visceral fun to shoot but you can go stealth too if you want.
hi pierce, how is the FPS control/gameplay? is it easy on the PS4? i missed out trying it on wolfenstein 2 when it was on free trial and i always "worry" about FPS on PS as i much prefer the keyboard/mouse combi.
Jordan Chang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-02-2018, 07:41 AM   #531
Master Member

hi pierce, how is the FPS control/gameplay? is it easy on the PS4? i missed out trying it on wolfenstein 2 when it was on free trial and i always "worry" about FPS on PS as i much prefer the keyboard/mouse combi.
Millions of ppl play fps/tps on consoles using controller, even at professional level. Don't worry, just take the leap, you will get used to it quickly. Often games have some form of aim assist that will help controller users (of cos it's not going to be auto-aiming).

The Wolfenstein 2 demo/trial is still available:
https://store.playstation.com/en-sg/...IADEMO00000000

You can also try the demos for Titanfall 2, Destiny 2, Ghost Recon Wildlands (this one is third person, I actually love this game but ppl find it repetitive). There's also a free weekend for Overwatch Feb 16-19 (this one also third pers).
Old 15-02-2018, 08:13 AM   #532
Master Member

unlocked earlier for aussies due to timezone
Old 15-02-2018, 08:20 AM   #533
Supremacy Member

unlocked earlier for aussies due to timezone
nv had a chance to play this game,

i think its a good buy, there is simply no good classic JRPG these days except for some tales series.
kiryu86 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 15-02-2018, 09:30 AM   #534

If still got warranty, need to go where to fix PS4 ah? And if data inside never backup how? I got PS+ but don’t know if it auto uploaded my saves.
Rightning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-02-2018, 09:44 AM   #535
Master Member

The Asia PS+ theme for the month is up on psn store now. Pretty cute, nice music too. Existing PS+ members and those who bought 1 month PS+ for the CNY sale can go download it now (themes should be yours forever even if your PS+ expires later).

PlayStation®Plus Toro & Puppies Dynamic Theme (For PS4™)
https://store.playstation.com/en-sg/...IAUSTHEME18101
Old 15-02-2018, 09:52 AM   #536
Master Member

If still got warranty, need to go where to fix PS4 ah? And if data inside never backup how? I got PS+ but don’t know if it auto uploaded my saves.
https://asia.playstation.com/en-sg/support/contact-us/
(hmm, AMK, I thot it's at Eunos, changed already? better call first)

Someone here mentioned that they will wipe your hdd, regardless of the problem. You might want to remove the hdd yourself first and keep that, tell them you have taken it out, see what they say. Technically speaking, unless they replace the motherboard, the old hdd (and data) should still work after repair.
Old 15-02-2018, 10:51 AM   #537

Hi guys,

When I play For Honor I have this yellow clock on the top left hand corner of the screen. How to improve my game latency? By the way I'm using wireless wifi.
Wenbin87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-02-2018, 10:59 AM   #538

Hi guys,

When I play For Honor I have this yellow clock on the top left hand corner of the screen. How to improve my game latency? By the way I'm using wireless wifi.
Use wired instead of wireless.
kennerv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-02-2018, 11:55 AM   #539
Master Member

Hi guys,

atleast u can connect to multiplayer games, for me once in a blue and very blue moon then i manage to connect to online games to play.

WIZ*ONE and UJUNG
Trueblue82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-02-2018, 12:35 PM   #540

Anyone know what are in the part II sale in psn sg? Any special discount as compare as part I?
dantom04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.