HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

[Official] Playstation 4 PS4 club - Part 3

Like Tree475Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 17-05-2020, 12:18 AM   #5596
Arch-Supremacy Member

I'm quietly hoping GhostOT is tough like FromSoft-esque kinda difficulty but it's Suckerpunch. Anyone PO too? It looks beautiful and quite cool for Jin to do the one slash quick-kill, just hope its not too easy. I haven't played any Open World games before......probably not going to have "open world" fatigue that soon.
ghost of tsushima will have multiple difficulty settings. you can set it to hard if you want it tough. for those who just want to have casual gameplay and enjoy the story can set to easy. there is probably medium or normal setting.

this is better as it allows the players to choose how hard they want the game to be otherwise only certain group of players will play it. the game also allows you to choose direct assault or stealth. suckerpunch said they want to cater to all players.
mliolukiye likes this.
Old 17-05-2020, 03:42 AM   #5597

TL : DR - Questions on PS Plus on 2 Regions.

I used to have a R1 PS Plus account. So i think i will be repurchasing R1 PS Plus back again. However the cost is $59.99 USD, anyone of you uses R1? And did you guys manage to get a discount code somewhere?

Also, will be getting the FFVII Remake in R3. Can the R3 DLC can be redeemed, if I manage a second R3 PSN account on the PS4?(Both R1 PSN w/PS Plus coexisting with R3 PSN)

That is what I understand from the various websites/forums I googled.

Thank you!!

Last edited by b0h3mian_summer; 17-05-2020 at 03:50 AM..
b0h3mian_summer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-05-2020, 09:04 AM   #5598
Great Supremacy Member

ghost of tsushima will have multiple difficulty settings. you can set it to hard if you want it tough. for those who just want to have casual gameplay and enjoy the story can set to easy. there is probably medium or normal setting.

this is better as it allows the players to choose how hard they want the game to be otherwise only certain group of players will play it. the game also allows you to choose direct assault or stealth. suckerpunch said they want to cater to all players.
Not sure ish true or pofma but see quite a lot of AMDK commenters said this game the normal difficult will be souls-like, which mean should already be very hard. So the hard mode maybe hellish instead and the easy may also not be easy at all for casual if really souls-like.

Moi ish very buay kan in souls-like games, so think can only pray this kind of games on PC as may have mods to further lower the difficulty or can use cheat engine to lessen the frustration.

But now, they'll only do it for money.
Soulhacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-05-2020, 10:14 AM   #5599
Arch-Supremacy Member

Not sure ish true or pofma but see quite a lot of AMDK commenters said this game the normal difficult will be souls-like, which mean should already be very hard. So the hard mode maybe hellish instead and the easy may also not be easy at all for casual if really souls-like.

Moi ish very buay kan in souls-like games, so think can only pray this kind of games on PC as may have mods to further lower the difficulty or can use cheat engine to lessen the frustration.
suckerpunch said before in an interview that there will be multiple difficulty settings because they want to cater to all players.

some people find ff7 remake difficult. some also find assassin creed difficult. maybe wait for some of us to play and review before buying. for me i will be buying it.
Old 17-05-2020, 01:26 PM   #5600
Master Member

I used to have a R1 PS Plus account. So i think i will be repurchasing R1 PS Plus back again. However the cost is $59.99 USD, anyone of you uses R1? And did you guys manage to get a discount code somewhere?

Also, will be getting the FFVII Remake in R3. Can the R3 DLC can be redeemed, if I manage a second R3 PSN account on the PS4?(Both R1 PSN w/PS Plus coexisting with R3 PSN)

Thank you!!
i'm goin to assume US PSN discount works like SG. "Certain" period/season will have 12months 25% discount on PSN (example). or 3rd party website got their own discount for US PSN card on checkout u gotta check yourself, idk.

can. for DLC just log in that (game) country PSN, buy and download, no issue. can play on any account.
b0h3mian_summer likes this.
Old 17-05-2020, 01:36 PM   #5601
Master Member

i look at the battle, pretty sure its more AC than Souls. which means not difficult.

idk, i maybe wrong too. can wait for review. no need worry.
Soulhacker likes this.
Old 17-05-2020, 01:52 PM   #5602
Greater Supremacy Member

suckerpunch said before in an interview that there will be multiple difficulty settings because they want to cater to all players.

some people find ff7 remake difficult. some also find assassin creed difficult. maybe wait for some of us to play and review before buying. for me i will be buying it.

good to know.. that's the way. cater to all players. cos if its like seikro/souls/nioh type of difficulty only, i'm definitely not buying.
WhiteHunter likes this.

It's a word that describes a person who is strong enough to enjoy life alone.

Last edited by Swordsman; 17-05-2020 at 02:01 PM..
Swordsman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-05-2020, 02:05 PM   #5603
Honorary Member

ff7 remake is very ez liao le, unlike those days we need to grind
WhiteHunter likes this.
Old 18-05-2020, 11:54 AM   #5604
Greater Supremacy Member

ff7 remake is very ez liao le, unlike those days we need to grind
worst is those grind liao still difficult to win

It's a word that describes a person who is strong enough to enjoy life alone.
Swordsman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-05-2020, 01:33 PM   #5605

Which "old" difficult games are you all talking about? FFV ah?
mliolukiye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-05-2020, 03:32 PM   #5606
Arch-Supremacy Member

Which "old" difficult games are you all talking about? FFV ah?
old ps1, ps2 jrpg games like ff7 need to grind and level up before you can beat bosses.
Old 19-05-2020, 04:45 AM   #5607
Master Member

Can create a FF7 thread and shift all discussion there? thanks.
Trueblue82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-05-2020, 03:42 PM   #5608

TL : DR - Questions on PS Plus on 2 Regions.

Thank you!!
SIC for bros using R1 PS+

https://www.eneba.com/psn-playstation-network-card-psn-365-days-usa-psn-key-united-states/limited-time?currency=USD&cjevent=f2c1e9da994a11ea839104580a18050e&af_id=cjaf

Use checkout code ENEBA10SD
kira.yiktah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-05-2020, 12:52 PM   #5609

Hi guys. My PS4 Pro fan noise is crazy for some games. There is an option to change the thermal paste and cooling fan. However it could be a board issue leading to BLOD.

Should I get the thermal replaced or just use it for the time being. No other errors have effected me. Only the fan noise.
genexus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-05-2020, 06:03 PM   #5610
Great Supremacy Member

Some boss fight of FF7 remake really become more difficult due to the new combat mechanism. Like the boss fight on motorbike ish really WTF. Moi see moi friend fight until smash controller still think just he very buay kan. Then moi act satki takeover to pray for him for that fight also end up smash controller.

But now, they'll only do it for money.
Soulhacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.