HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

[Official] Playstation 4 PS4 club - Part 3

Like Tree77Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 28-12-2017, 12:06 PM   #46

I wana sell off my gundam versus liao.. difficult to play + difficult to earn in game money
Old 28-12-2017, 01:14 PM   #47
Arch-Supremacy Member

next month asia psn plus free games only got batman telltale and deus ex mankind divided. us psn plus also same.
Old 28-12-2017, 01:24 PM   #48
Supremacy Member

next month asia psn plus free games only got batman telltale and deus ex mankind divided. us psn plus also same.
Sauce.....?
Phrajile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-12-2017, 03:37 PM   #49

https://kotaku.com/how-to-stop-ads-f...age-1821585507

advertisement directly on our home screen?
yes, i got it, just delete it off
amuro_kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-12-2017, 03:49 PM   #50
Arch-Supremacy Member

Sauce.....?
dont need source. it will appear in your psn from jan 11 if you are psn plus member.
Old 28-12-2017, 05:39 PM   #51
Arch-Supremacy Member

At 0:53, can see the choice of which game to play.
A youtube comment there said the new game content is very short, so they give you the first game too. Not sure he's serious about the game length or trolling.
wa lao eh they damn lazy like this wan to sell full price
the game they already reusing 99% of all assets
all the digimon, maps, animation, attacks is already from CS1. all these also use in digimon world already.
tidess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-12-2017, 06:06 PM   #52
Master Member

wa lao eh they damn lazy like this wan to sell full price
the game they already reusing 99% of all assets
all the digimon, maps, animation, attacks is already from CS1. all these also use in digimon world already.
Good for ppl who dont have CS1, can consider it as expanded version of CS1. Kinda like Persona 3 FES (iirc) where you get the original P3 contents, plus you can also play as another character and experience the P3 story from a different perspective (supposedly another 30 hr of gameplay there). But hor, definitely definitely not worth the current price.

Ya looks quite lazy. I know it's standard style for JRPG (big talking head portraits with speech bubbles etc.), the work here is just too minimalist and boring, regardless whether assets were recycled. The cutscenes and trailers made it look exciting but actually seeing the let's play, it looks pretty much like low budget anime. Completely no fight compared to Persona 5. I'll wait for big discount (even CS1 also still us$25+ during sale I think).

If you want a game like Persona 5, but without the school life stuff, basic gameplay being capturing creatures and using them to fight, I would recommend World of Final Fantasy. That game is awesome, it's a 100 hr game to me (of cos I collected every creature, twice or thrice, and max each and every one of them). I liked Nights of Azure a lot too. Though it's more like typical JRPG (big talking head portraits etc), it's action based. Think of it as 'Pokemon Musou', with a much smaller cast of monsters (plus a lesbian story, lol, always have to mention the lesbians).
PierceLee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-12-2017, 07:24 PM   #53
Master Member

Good for ppl who dont have CS1, can consider it as expanded version of CS1. Kinda like Persona 3 FES (iirc) where you get the original P3 contents, plus you can also play as another character and experience the P3 story from a different perspective (supposedly another 30 hr of gameplay there). But hor, definitely definitely not worth the current price.

Ya looks quite lazy. I know it's standard style for JRPG (big talking head portraits with speech bubbles etc.), the work here is just too minimalist and boring, regardless whether assets were recycled. The cutscenes and trailers made it look exciting but actually seeing the let's play, it looks pretty much like low budget anime. Completely no fight compared to Persona 5. I'll wait for big discount (even CS1 also still us$25+ during sale I think).

If you want a game like Persona 5, but without the school life stuff, basic gameplay being capturing creatures and using them to fight, I would recommend World of Final Fantasy. That game is awesome, it's a 100 hr game to me (of cos I collected every creature, twice or thrice, and max each and every one of them). I liked Nights of Azure a lot too. Though it's more like typical JRPG (big talking head portraits etc), it's action based. Think of it as 'Pokemon Musou', with a much smaller cast of monsters (plus a lesbian story, lol, always have to mention the lesbians).
Man you just piqued my interest in World of Final Fantasy.
kEvinErd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-12-2017, 09:09 PM   #54
Master Member

Man you just piqued my interest in World of Final Fantasy.
Even its PS4 dynamic theme (sold separately, was previously free for a couple of days) is awesome. It has the longest animation I've ever seen in a theme. The music is great too.

Dorkable likes this.
Old 28-12-2017, 09:31 PM   #55
Arch-Supremacy Member

Even its PS4 dynamic theme (sold separately, was previously free for a couple of days) is awesome. It has the longest animation I've ever seen in a theme. The music is great too.

Love that music!
Lemon Porter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-12-2017, 08:58 AM   #56

At 0:53, can see the choice of which game to play.
A youtube comment there said the new game content is very short, so they give you the first game too. Not sure he's serious about the game length or trolling.
Hmm, seems like the bundle with CS1 only for Japanese version of the game so R3 English version might not have it.
joshiru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-12-2017, 12:45 PM   #57
Master Member

EDF!! EDF!! EDF!!

Old 29-12-2017, 01:08 PM   #58
Greater Supremacy Member

Love that music!
bangali song ?

It's a word that describes a person who is strong enough to enjoy life alone.
Swordsman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-12-2017, 06:26 PM   #59
Arch-Supremacy Member

Finished Patapon Remastered in 8.6 hours, I remember having more hours with the PSP version.

Sync issues didn't bother me much since I was using HDMI audio out but it was definitely noticeable.
justln is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 30-12-2017, 11:22 AM   #60
Master Member

Is Nioh - Complete Edition available in physical disc in Singapore huh?
kEvinErd is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.