HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

[Official] Playstation 4 PS4 club - Part 3

Like Tree473Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-07-2020, 09:39 PM   #6001

Can you give me this week's Toto and 4D numbers as well since you have such predictive abilities?

Dunno need to repeat how many times, overstock, no replayability, short game, physical = resale.

I love to rant about TLOU2 like all the other fanboys/haters just like anyone else but using fanboys as an argument is laughable when I've made known my distaste for it several weeks ago and will wait for it to come out as a PS+ title.

Hating a game is fine, blindly hating a game is funny when your voice as an internet minority doesn't translate into real world. You want it to be bad and fail, we get it.
You are wrong. This isn't a short game, its actually twice the length of TLOU1. Does HZD and GOW have tons of replayability? Did those titles see such a massive fall off in sales 3 weeks after release?

Like I said earlier I'm only talking about sales figures, not sure why you keep talking about how I hate or love the game. Its irrelevant.

Btw the TOTO, 4D comments are just plain stupid, thats random gambling, its nothing like sales where there are visible trends and cues. You can jolly well bugger off if you dont like to read about people talking about game sales, no idea why you are so triggered.
SiaoAngMoh likes this.
3dfxplayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2020, 09:44 PM   #6002
Arch-Supremacy Member

I am still playing Last of Us 2

last time I can chiong games in 3 days max. now with kids harder

really reminds me of Walking Dead series

its a not bad game, I waited for this since Part 1.

In fact this is so much better in terms of all aspect compared to that recent RE 3 Remake.

BUT whether I will play this game again after completing it, its a straight NO.
maybe cause this game focus alittleeee too much on obstacles and finding resources, which tends to get well boring. (just a little)
~WindzStriker~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2020, 09:47 PM   #6003
Arch-Supremacy Member

In fact this is so much better in terms of all aspect compared to that recent RE 3 Remake.

maybe cause this game focus alittleeee too much on obstacles and finding resources, which tends to get well boring. (just a little)
RE 3 is just a cash grab but the original game is very short and linear as well. The trash bag Nemesis also .
Surprisingly, I see quite a few streamers playing the multi player and I enjoy watching them play too.
justln is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2020, 10:31 PM   #6004
Master Member

Hey! U know there is this option in Accessibility that you can automatically pick up items. No need to press "Triangle". Makes game play so much easier. You do still need to open drawers though.
galliano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2020, 11:11 PM   #6005

Nuff said

yuseiyow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2020, 11:52 PM   #6006
Master Member

You will have time this long weekend Fri Sat and Sun to chieong theee days!
Old 09-07-2020, 07:20 PM   #6007

You are wrong. This isn't a short game, its actually twice the length of TLOU1. Does HZD and GOW have tons of replayability? Did those titles see such a massive fall off in sales 3 weeks after release?

Like I said earlier I'm only talking about sales figures, not sure why you keep talking about how I hate or love the game. Its irrelevant.

Btw the TOTO, 4D comments are just plain stupid, thats random gambling, its nothing like sales where there are visible trends and cues. You can jolly well bugger off if you dont like to read about people talking about game sales, no idea why you are so triggered.
those countries contribute so little to the overall sales of the game. majority of tlou's sales come from western market. don't be surprised when the game goes on and sell more than 10million in a year.
google69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2020, 08:00 PM   #6008
Master Member

Embracer Group reports sales of nearly 1 million in the first three weeks after launch.

Snow⭐️Runner

https://www.ccn.com/off-road-sim-sno...ies-heres-why/
Old 13-07-2020, 08:16 AM   #6009

Intend to get PS4 1TB pro.

May I know where do you think I should get it from?

Do you think I should wait until Dec? So that the price will drop further since by then PS5 is already out?

Please comment
zoomzoom5535 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-07-2020, 08:29 AM   #6010
Master Member

Do you think I should wait until Dec? So that the price will drop further since by then PS5 is already out?

Please comment
no need, no use saving a few dollars, its a good price now. Online shop maybe a bit cheaper than physical stores, but choose reputable ones with multi good reviews.

WIZ*ONE and UJUNG
Trueblue82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-07-2020, 08:30 AM   #6011
Supremacy Member

No need wait get a good ps4 deal and wait for ps5 price stabilised

Please comment
Kwein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-07-2020, 08:43 AM   #6012

those countries contribute so little to the overall sales of the game. majority of tlou's sales come from western market. don't be surprised when the game goes on and sell more than 10million in a year.
TLOU1 already sold 20m copies. 10m is nothing really, many PS exclusives like HZD that cost far less to make already have 10+m lifetime sales. Unless they manage to sell 10m at full price its hard to see them make any money with just 10m lifetime sales for such a big budget title.
3dfxplayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-07-2020, 09:05 AM   #6013
Master Member

the standard edition is $79.90, say 10 million copies sold will be $799 million dollars income

cost around $100 million to produce

thatís a good profit?
Old 13-07-2020, 09:15 AM   #6014
Supremacy Member

I donít understand why players bashing TLOU2 the attention to details and animations are top notch.
Polished day 1 gameplay.
Kwein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-07-2020, 09:44 AM   #6015
Master Member

Please comment
I recently got a PS4Pro 2TB with 2 DualShock 4 controllers and free games from Sony official store at S$549 I believe is a good buy! Is it?
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.