Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

[Official] Playstation 4 PS4 club - Part 3

Like Tree503Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-08-2020, 10:37 AM   #6241
Master Member

Next month release. Close beta this Friday
Tomorrow can pre load
quite pointless because the progression, character development, leveling, item set and gears acquired in beta will not be carried over to the released full game just wait for next month to start lo!
Old 06-08-2020, 12:14 PM   #6242

Apologies for asking a noob question here. Seeing that all of you so pro.

Been on ps4 for a while, was on pc prior. Current default settings for controller.

Trying to improve my aim in cod. It felt easier on pc. The controller just feels jumpy in my hands. Tried to use another game breaking dawn to get used to the aim, thot i got it since that game was easy peasy.

Then went back to cod and my aim is horrendous. Very vexed. Don't wan ly ps4 to turn into white elephant.

Any advice?
witchylsc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2020, 01:01 PM   #6243
Master Member

Been on ps4 for a while, was on pc prior. Current default settings for controller.

Trying to improve my aim in cod. It felt easier on pc. The controller just feels jumpy in my hands. Tried to use another game breaking dawn to get used to the aim, thot i got it since that game was easy peasy.

Then went back to cod and my aim is horrendous. Very vexed. Don't wan ly ps4 to turn into white elephant.

Any advice?
Probably depending on the game. I don't play COD or BF multiplayer, but when playing the story campaigns, I find that the guns are terrible to aim, especially at the beginning, those weapons are really bad, no range, bad recoil etc. It's only when getting better weapons later that they become playable.

I suggest trying Destiny 2, which is free-to-play (for all year 1 contents), see if it works for you. The controller aim-assist is pretty good (depends on weapon though, as it is an attribute for each weapon, and each instance of a weapon can have certain mods that helps).
PierceLee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2020, 01:13 PM   #6244
Master Member

Based on videos, seem like Destiny but with Marvel characters, with their version of strikes, raids etc. I like that it seems you can play solo but still form a team with AI chars. Don't like the character models though, they went with a more realistic look (instead of comic style) yet they didn't want to use (ie. pay for) the movie character looks, all the human hero faces look terrible.
Old 06-08-2020, 01:43 PM   #6245
Arch-Supremacy Member

Any advice?
1st person shooter like cod, battlefield is always better to play on pc. for ps4 just have to get used to playing on controller.
Old 06-08-2020, 02:02 PM   #6246

Moi sold my ps4 slim already. Waiting to buy ps5 on day one

Sent from Samsung SM-G965F using GAGT
Heng moi sold my ps4 because the controller wont be compatible with ps5 �

Sent from Samsung SM-G965F using GAGT
yuseiyow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2020, 07:10 PM   #6247

Probably depending on the game. I don't play COD or BF multiplayer, but when playing the story campaigns, I find that the guns are terrible to aim, especially at the beginning, those weapons are really bad, no range, bad recoil etc. It's only when getting better weapons later that they become playable.

I suggest trying Destiny 2, which is free-to-play (for all year 1 contents), see if it works for you. The controller aim-assist is pretty good (depends on weapon though, as it is an attribute for each weapon, and each instance of a weapon can have certain mods that helps).
Thanks
Guess no other way, other than to get used to the controller
Old 06-08-2020, 07:13 PM   #6248

1st person shooter like cod, battlefield is always better to play on pc. for ps4 just have to get used to playing on controller.
Thanks. The joystick gets to me. Gotta get used to it. Trying to declutter so no more pc , using instead surface pro.

Don't wish to get another space eating pc for now.
WhiteHunter likes this.
Old 06-08-2020, 07:29 PM   #6249
Master Member

after the patch, the aim assist in GOT is strong when using the ranged bow or blowpipe
Old 06-08-2020, 08:52 PM   #6250
Master Member

《方根膠捲》 Root Film

New game from the Root Letter series. No multiple ending this time but have 2 protagonists. Visually it's all static images only, and very few at that. In the first game at least there are some dynamic movement (like different frames moving around) even though the pictures are static. This one seems very low budget, nothing moves at all. The art style is nice but to me not as beautiful as the first game. Story like not very engaging.

I've only seen the above let's play, hope it gets more interesting later, cos I really love the first game.

There's a demo available on SG PSN:

Demo: https://store.playstation.com/en-sg/...MO000000000000

The first game (I remember it was PS+ free game before), for comparison:
Old 07-08-2020, 10:05 AM   #6251
Master Member

Old 07-08-2020, 12:02 PM   #6252
Arch-Supremacy Member

The game is good.
Surprising giving out as free for a new game.
Quite fun!
Anyone here playing? Lol
LouisSaha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2020, 12:15 PM   #6253
Master Member

Angry Joeís review of Ghosts is out.
Very funny.
galliano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2020, 02:45 PM   #6254
Supremacy Member

because those characters might not as big as Spider-Man
You need to understand that Spiderman is Sony's property just like Mario is Nintendo's.

Famous or not it is still up to Sony to decide how others can or cannot use their property.
Recce5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2020, 02:52 PM   #6255
Supremacy Member

Any advice?
FPS games have always been a strong genre on PC due to the keyboard & mouse combo.

Playing these games on consoles with joypad or joystick need getting used to and some can overcome it while others couldn't (I fall under the latter).

Instead of turning it to a white elephant you should check out all the top non FPS game releases on PS4. I can say they're much better and enjoyable than most non FPS PC games.
Recce5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.