HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

[Official] Playstation 4 PS4 club - Part 3

Like Tree503Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-08-2020, 02:52 PM   #6256
Supremacy Member

Apologies for asking a noob question here. Seeing that all of you so pro.

Been on ps4 for a while, was on pc prior. Current default settings for controller.

Trying to improve my aim in cod. It felt easier on pc. The controller just feels jumpy in my hands. Tried to use another game breaking dawn to get used to the aim, thot i got it since that game was easy peasy.

Then went back to cod and my aim is horrendous. Very vexed. Don't wan ly ps4 to turn into white elephant.

Any advice?
FPS games have always been a strong genre on PC due to the keyboard & mouse combo.

Playing these games on consoles with joypad or joystick need getting used to and some can overcome it while others couldn't (I fall under the latter).

Instead of turning it to a white elephant you should check out all the top non FPS game releases on PS4. I can say they're much better and enjoyable than most non FPS PC games.
Recce5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2020, 03:01 PM   #6257
Supremacy Member

Uh, Sony only owns the Spider-man movie rights, not game. That's why Spider-man can appear in Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3, a Switch exclusive game.
Who owns the Spider-man game character rights?
Recce5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2020, 03:11 PM   #6258
Arch-Supremacy Member

Does Sony own the video game rights to Spider-Man?

Spider-Man PlayStation Exclusivity Explained: Who Owns The Rights?
justln is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2020, 03:35 PM   #6259
Master Member

Apologies for asking a noob question here. Seeing that all of you so pro.

Been on ps4 for a while, was on pc prior. Current default settings for controller.

Trying to improve my aim in cod. It felt easier on pc. The controller just feels jumpy in my hands. Tried to use another game breaking dawn to get used to the aim, thot i got it since that game was easy peasy.

Then went back to cod and my aim is horrendous. Very vexed. Don't wan ly ps4 to turn into white elephant.

Any advice?
I have been playing cod on consoles since ps2 and i played fps on pc too.

For consoles, pierce is right. You need a good gun which you need to grind for it along with their perks. Next is console has some sort of auto aiming so you do not need to deadly accurate like we did for pc and mouse. . What matters is your reflexs. Try practicing Quick scope aim and shoot.

Sent from Toilet While Making Cake. using GAGT
networked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2020, 03:39 PM   #6260
Master Member

In 2018, Marvelís Spider-Man launched exclusively for PlayStation 4. The game released to critical acclaim and has since become one of the best selling superhero games of all time with over 13 million units sold worldwide as of August 2019.

legal exclusive video game rights for Spider-Man presumably still belong to Marvel.
Old 07-08-2020, 04:39 PM   #6261
Master Member

Thanks. The joystick gets to me. Gotta get used to it. Trying to declutter so no more pc , using instead surface pro.

Don't wish to get another space eating pc for now.
console is more for action and adventure or 3rd person type of games if using controller,....pc still has the best fps experience with keyboard and mouse.

WIZ*ONE and UJUNG
Trueblue82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2020, 05:03 PM   #6262
Master Member

The game is good.
Surprising giving out as free for a new game.
Quite fun!
Anyone here playing? Lol
Very good strategy for Fall Guys to be given free with PS+. It's like Rocket League which was previously launched first on PS+ and went on to become one of the greatest success stories. Hope they can add new game modes quick enough before it becomes too repetitive.

How's your experience with the servers? I heard many people getting dropped or having difficulty connecting.
PierceLee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2020, 05:18 PM   #6263
Master Member

console is more for action and adventure or 3rd person type of games if using controller,....pc still has the best fps experience with keyboard and mouse.
older gamers the pc fps too intense especially for cod warzone the pvp is too intense
Old 07-08-2020, 06:58 PM   #6264
Master Member

軒轅劍7 coming to PS4 in 2020. NT 1280 / HKD.318 (about SGD 56).

PierceLee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2020, 08:05 PM   #6265
Master Member

https://geekculture.co/marvels-aveng...n-exclusivity/
Old 08-08-2020, 01:16 AM   #6266
Arch-Supremacy Member

Very good strategy for Fall Guys to be given free with PS+. It's like Rocket League which was previously launched first on PS+ and went on to become one of the greatest success stories. Hope they can add new game modes quick enough before it becomes too repetitive.

How's your experience with the servers? I heard many people getting dropped or having difficulty connecting.
Day 1 launch was chaotic, can't find server and server unstable.
Day 2, able to join a few matches.
Quite fun and not bad. Maybe it is a relatively new game.
Like you mentioned, repetitive. But, fun to play with friends.
LouisSaha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2020, 10:02 AM   #6267
Master Member

I had fun and but mini rotations could have more variety. I read there are 20 but only played 5-6 of them.

Sent from Toilet While Making Cake. using GAGT
networked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2020, 10:03 AM   #6268

It was bad last night. Tried connecting ("looking for players....") for like 5 times, each time 3 to 5 minutes. Even restarted ps4 and game. Gave up. In the end, my family cannot even play 1 show.

Maybe tonight try again. Chaotic, cute and funny game though.
mliolukiye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2020, 10:15 PM   #6269
Greater Supremacy Member

軒轅劍7 coming to PS4 in 2020. NT 1280 / HKD.318 (about SGD 56).

Wonder will this game sell well on PS4.

Leecall a lot of the old PC fansee ish angry at how the dev ish influenced by the AT investors and tune down the gamepray into hack and slash grinding MMO style and lost the favor of the original classic epic RPG (especially it's traditional pokemon style system had been tune down a lot in this version), thus many had boycotted the PC version of this game. Tiagong the backlash so bad that they eventually cancelled the MMO version.

So if the sentiment about the PS4 version ish similar, think this new sequel will only attract the newer generation especially the non-PC gamers nia.

But now, they'll only do it for money.
Soulhacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2020, 02:54 AM   #6270
Master Member

Wonder will this game sell well on PS4.

Leecall a lot of the old PC fansee ish angry at how the dev ish influenced by the AT investors and tune down the gamepray into hack and slash grinding MMO style and lost the favor of the original classic epic RPG (especially it's traditional pokemon style system had been tune down a lot in this version), thus many had boycotted the PC version of this game. Tiagong the backlash so bad that they eventually cancelled the MMO version.

So if the sentiment about the PS4 version ish similar, think this new sequel will only attract the newer generation especially the non-PC gamers nia.
Support chinese game by hooting gate of firnament n sword & fairy 6 i think. Felt disappointed.
Soulhacker likes this.
Milich is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.