HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

[Official] Playstation 4 PS4 club - Part 3

Like Tree506Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 13-08-2020, 02:59 PM   #6301
Arch-Supremacy Member

Think i have expended quite a lot of time on GOT already (Completed all main + mythic + side quests, and upgraded all gear). Spending my time to "plat" this title which i think its not that difficult.

My opinions have changed after completing this game.

Overall, GOT is a good game. Yes, it can get very repetitive. Most of the side quests are really mundane, and you cannot skip the cut scenes.
But i enjoyed the main story (especially from ACT II onwards) and the side quests from the main NPCs. Some parts are quite emotional and oriented in Jap culture.

I would recommend this game to anyone. I think Sucker Punch did a really good job on this.

Haha .. i still suck at "Standoffs" but its incredibly satisfying when you managed to execute the maximum 5. Woooooooo
this is one of the easiest game to plat. the only hard part is locating the hidden altars but you can use walkthrough.

this game is pretty much assassin creed japan. almost everything is similar except story. if valhalla come out early then i think this game's rating might not be higher than witcher 3.

hopefully there will be dlcs on what happen after the events of main game or more on main npcs.
Old 13-08-2020, 03:25 PM   #6302
Greater Supremacy Member

Anyone hype about this on PS4? Should be coming soon around OCT. The gamepray look similar to Avenger and look fun too, always want to pray a 3rd person GI Joe shooter or as snakeeye to hack and slash. It ish one of moi most favorite childhood franchises so Moi definitely going to hoot it though more likely will be hooting PC version since this ish a multiplatform game.

But now, they'll only do it for money.
Soulhacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-08-2020, 10:30 PM   #6303
Master Member

Marvel's Avengers BETA
Open Beta: August 14-16 and August 21-23

Download (27.49 GB):
US PSN Store: https://store.playstation.com/en-us/...27315077276473
SG PSN Store: https://store.playstation.com/en-sg/...27315077276473
Above link is for the closed beta (Aug 7-9) for those who pre-ordered. Presumably it will be the same for open beta this weekend.

Last edited by PierceLee; 14-08-2020 at 12:51 PM..
PierceLee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-08-2020, 11:08 PM   #6304
Greater Supremacy Member

Marvel's Avengers BETA

Download (27.49 GB):
SG PSN Store: ???
Above link is for the closed beta (Aug 7-9) for those who pre-ordered. Presumably it will be the same for open beta this weekend.
beta start at 9pm tomorrow.

It's a word that describes a person who is strong enough to enjoy life alone.

Swordsman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-08-2020, 11:12 PM   #6305
Greater Supremacy Member

Anyone hype about this on PS4? Should be coming soon around OCT. The gamepray look similar to Avenger and look fun too, always want to pray a 3rd person GI Joe shooter or as snakeeye to hack and slash. It ish one of moi most favorite childhood franchises so Moi definitely going to hoot it though more likely will be hooting PC version since this ish a multiplatform game.

its pretty low profile..

visually it looks better than avengers. FML

reminds me of borderlands series art style.. might end up liking this over avengers.
Soulhacker likes this.

Old 13-08-2020, 11:19 PM   #6306
Greater Supremacy Member

Dynamic 4k is fake 4k ?

Old 14-08-2020, 10:06 AM   #6307
Arch-Supremacy Member

Not really, resolution changes to maintain "constant" frame rate. Could be very jarring. Imagine watching streaming video and picture quality fluctuates between clear and blur.
Old 14-08-2020, 10:31 AM   #6308
Greater Supremacy Member

its pretty low profile..

visually it looks better than avengers. FML

reminds me of borderlands series art style.. might end up liking this over avengers.
Think ish low profile compare to other games beside the GI Joe brand ish better known in west than east, also ish mainly because the game developer leeputation like not so good, tia those AMDK gamer gong this US based studio tend to produce cash grab $hit games base on moobie or known franchises. But the trailer do look good so moi ish keep moi hope up for nao.

Avenger seem to also have many negative feedback from a few early preview that moi came across. Many seem to say the game ish very lag and graphic become blur in higher resolution especially 4K and also the game seem very heavily monetized.

But seem the game still close beta so think the graphic problem will still be improved at launch bah. As for monetization since Avenger ish basically a money tree so can understand any game studio would want to milk to the max if they can get their hand on this franchise. But since this ish Square Enix moi don't think they will be go as low as EA to make the game P2W bah. So maybe ish selling different color hulk and other cosmetic features nia bah.

But now, they'll only do it for money.

Last edited by Soulhacker; 14-08-2020 at 10:34 AM..
Soulhacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-08-2020, 10:32 AM   #6309

fake 4k is checkerboard rendering.
dynamic 4k is where the resolution changes to maintain a targeted framerate.
Spectre007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-08-2020, 12:17 PM   #6310
Greater Supremacy Member

Not really, resolution changes to maintain "constant" frame rate. Could be very jarring. Imagine watching streaming video and picture quality fluctuates between clear and blur.
fake 4k is checkerboard rendering.
dynamic 4k is where the resolution changes to maintain a targeted framerate.
Noted with thanks. new things to learn today.

Old 14-08-2020, 12:29 PM   #6311
Greater Supremacy Member

Think ish low profile compare to other games beside the GI Joe brand ish better known in west than east, also ish mainly because the game developer leeputation like not so good, tia those AMDK gamer gong this US based studio tend to produce cash grab $hit games base on moobie or known franchises. But the trailer do look good so moi ish keep moi hope up for nao.

Avenger seem to also have many negative feedback from a few early preview that moi came across. Many seem to say the game ish very lag and graphic become blur in higher resolution especially 4K and also the game seem very heavily monetized.

But seem the game still close beta so think the graphic problem will still be improved at launch bah. As for monetization since Avenger ish basically a money tree so can understand any game studio would want to milk to the max if they can get their hand on this franchise. But since this ish Square Enix moi don't think they will be go as low as EA to make the game P2W bah. So maybe ish selling different color hulk and other cosmetic features nia bah.
i seriously doubt ps4 can handle this game.. at best 1080p 30 fps..the supposedly superior ps5 only can handle this game at native 4k 30 fps.
Soulhacker likes this.

Old 14-08-2020, 12:49 PM   #6312
Master Member

[Edit] moved to PS5 thread

Last edited by PierceLee; 14-08-2020 at 01:11 PM..
Old 14-08-2020, 12:52 PM   #6313
Master Member

Added SG PSN link:
Marvel's Avengers BETA

Download (27.49 GB):
SG PSN Store: https://store.playstation.com/en-sg/...27315077276473
Old 14-08-2020, 02:39 PM   #6314

i seriously doubt ps4 can handle this game.. at best 1080p 30 fps..the supposedly superior ps5 only can handle this game at native 4k 30 fps.
Hope developers don't focus too much on 4k. I find it overrated anyway. Give me 60FPS

Last edited by termperm11; 14-08-2020 at 02:45 PM..
termperm11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-08-2020, 09:50 PM   #6315
Master Member

Hope developers don't focus too much on 4k. I find it overrated anyway. Give me 60FPS
then my 4K TV how to fully utilize? my PC is already capable of 4K since 2018 use SLi
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.