Like Tree506Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 14-08-2020, 10:31 PM   #6316
Greater Supremacy Member

avenger open beta is unplayable. very choppy frame rate

server is overloaded.

every 60 secs i got this message internet connection not found when my
internet connection is perfectly fine.

It's a word that describes a person who is strong enough to enjoy life alone.

Swordsman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-08-2020, 10:45 PM   #6317
Arch-Supremacy Member

avenger open beta is unplayable. very choppy frame rate

server is overloaded.

every 60 secs i got this message internet connection not found when my
internet connection is perfectly fine.
same thing as me. every few secs i got the internet connection message. its irritating. saw the beta description that this game can be played offline so don't understand why internet connection message keep popping up.

graphics so-so only. think i not going to po ps4 version. will wait for ps5 version since there is high chance the game might be broken on day 1.
Old 15-08-2020, 12:45 AM   #6318
Greater Supremacy Member

same thing as me. every few secs i got the internet connection message. its irritating. saw the beta description that this game can be played offline so don't understand why internet connection message keep popping up.

graphics so-so only. think i not going to po ps4 version. will wait for ps5 version since there is high chance the game might be broken on day 1.

PS4 graphics won't be as good as this. be it pro or not.
Soulhacker and WhiteHunter like this.

Old 15-08-2020, 12:50 AM   #6319
Master Member

Same internet connection error message, though can continue it's distracting.

The story feels more like X-Men.
PierceLee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-08-2020, 07:29 AM   #6320
Master Member

Hope developers don't focus too much on 4k. I find it overrated anyway. Give me 60FPS
Gameplay and content more impt. Useless eye candy and sandbox empty spaces ruin games.

Sent from Toilet While Making Cake. using GAGT
networked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-08-2020, 10:22 AM   #6321
Greater Supremacy Member

agreed.

Inhuman kinda like X-men

Old 15-08-2020, 10:56 AM   #6322
Arch-Supremacy Member

they fixed it liao. played this morning.
Old 15-08-2020, 11:27 AM   #6323
Greater Supremacy Member

agreed.

Inhuman kinda like X-men
Tiagong Inhuman ish created by disney marvel mainly to try leeplace X-men cause at that time the X-men franchise rights outside of comic ish with Fox, so disney can't use them in their moobie and other productions. But this ish a fail attempt and inhuman just not popular enough to replace X-men.

But nao that Disney had bought back the X-men rights with Fox studios, inhuman ish become an awkward presence in the marvel universe liao.

But now, they'll only do it for money.
Soulhacker is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 15-08-2020, 12:10 PM   #6324
Master Member

agreed.

Inhuman kinda like X-men
Ya, and the 'cure' thing, and Kamala seems interested in getting a 'cure' (like Rogue in X-men).
they fixed it liao. played this morning.
I tried this morning also, works now.

So far I find the graphics still ok lah, not bad. Character models, though not movie likeness nor comics, still ok after a while. Not used to a bearded Hulk though (don't know if it's in any comics). The bearded Hulk's face reminds me of an Australian colleague I had, lol.

Some parts don't know what they want me to do, like when first playing Black Widow on the bridge, will just die in a few seconds, respawned, within a few seconds of gaining control again, died again. Shooting at Taskmaster didn't do anything, just died. Then found out they want me to just run ahead and jump over the gap. Another part was when Hulk cleared a room then didn't know what to do, turned out the next batch of enemies is on another room higher up, but I didn't know since they didn't shoot at me or something. The game should have an objective pointer system (there's no mini-map either).

Disappointed with the combat though. At first it felt very good, especially when using Thor. But the Hulk didn't feel powerful at all. He doesn't seem to have any block capability, he's slow and doesn't dodge well. Can't believe how many times I died as Hulk, shot by unseen enemies surrounding me. The boss fight using Hulk is also misleading, there are some lightning globe area, I thought have to lure the boss to charge at me and dodge aside so it gets electrocuted, but kept failing. Then found out I should just fight him the normal way, there is no environmental mechanics in boss fights.

I am also confused by Rage (Hulk skill), am I supposed to keep holding R2 or just hold to activate and then release? Not clear what it does either (the Skills page says 15% increase in damage dealt or something, didn't feel any difference). Not sure how any of the meters (R1, L1, R1+L1) gets filled, I think one says it will fill when I take damage, huh? I have to get hit a lot in order to use special skills? Ok, maybe it's me being lazy, didn't read enough to learn, combat just doesn't feel shiok.
PierceLee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-08-2020, 04:05 PM   #6325
Greater Supremacy Member

Ya, and the 'cure' thing, and Kamala seems interested in getting a 'cure' (like Rogue in X-men).

So far I find the graphics still ok lah, not bad. Character models, though not movie likeness nor comics, still ok after a while. Not used to a bearded Hulk though (don't know if it's in any comics). The bearded Hulk's face reminds me of an Australian colleague I had, lol.

Some parts don't know what they want me to do, like when first playing Black Widow on the bridge, will just die in a few seconds, respawned, within a few seconds of gaining control again, died again. Shooting at Taskmaster didn't do anything, just died. Then found out they want me to just run ahead and jump over the gap. Another part was when Hulk cleared a room then didn't know what to do, turned out the next batch of enemies is on another room higher up, but I didn't know since they didn't shoot at me or something. The game should have an objective pointer system (there's no mini-map either).

Disappointed with the combat though. At first it felt very good, especially when using Thor. But the Hulk didn't feel powerful at all. He doesn't seem to have any block capability, he's slow and doesn't dodge well. Can't believe how many times I died as Hulk, shot by unseen enemies surrounding me. The boss fight using Hulk is also misleading, there are some lightning globe area, I thought have to lure the boss to charge at me and dodge aside so it gets electrocuted, but kept failing. Then found out I should just fight him the normal way, there is no environmental mechanics in boss fights.

I am also confused by Rage (Hulk skill), am I supposed to keep holding R2 or just hold to activate and then release? Not clear what it does either (the Skills page says 15% increase in damage dealt or something, didn't feel any difference). Not sure how any of the meters (R1, L1, R1+L1) gets filled, I think one says it will fill when I take damage, huh? I have to get hit a lot in order to use special skills? Ok, maybe it's me being lazy, didn't read enough to learn, combat just doesn't feel shiok.
graphic still ok, not bad means not great. maybe my expectation is too high.

hold and attack with other buttons for hulk rage. i think the skills are recovered with time ? i also not sure.

i don't feel like playing hulk cos he is the worst for traverse..

i take it you won't be getting this game ?

Last edited by Swordsman; 15-08-2020 at 04:08 PM..
Old 15-08-2020, 04:06 PM   #6326
Arch-Supremacy Member

after playing last of us 2 and ghost so i find the graphics so-so. this game really need the pointer system. quite a few times i am lost and do not know what to do.

hulk despite being the strongest avenger seems weak in the game. you have to keep holding r2 for his rage which will give him his armour so that he can take more damage. light attacks to build the willpower. think the willpower is for his skills.
Old 15-08-2020, 04:13 PM   #6327
Greater Supremacy Member

after playing last of us 2 and ghost so i find the graphics so-so. this game really need the pointer system. quite a few times i am lost and do not know what to do.

hulk despite being the strongest avenger seems weak in the game. you have to keep holding r2 for his rage which will give him his armour so that he can take more damage. light attacks to build the willpower. think the willpower is for his skills.
I don't even need to play that to find the graphics so so. there are quite a number of much older games that can beat them hands down in the graphics department.

my vision of hulk will only lived in comics book.

neither movie version or game version of hulk is out of this world strong.

i remember playing marvel heroes back in those day, hulk is weak sauce.

poor damage, poor survivabilty.
WhiteHunter likes this.

Old 15-08-2020, 04:54 PM   #6328
Master Member

so how is the game, Iím reluctant to try the beta sian to DL
Old 15-08-2020, 05:39 PM   #6329
Greater Supremacy Member

i think you wait for official launch and read review before making decision to buy the game or not.

Old 15-08-2020, 07:33 PM   #6330
Master Member

recommend d/l and try it hands on.

my opinion is, will get bored very fast. not worth buying.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.