Like Tree506Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 26-08-2020, 11:56 AM   #6421

I have yet complete DQ11
forget where i was liao. Sian.

Wonder how to continue sia
shin7829 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-08-2020, 01:21 PM   #6422

Can always buy and play older games, lots of undiscovered gems like Odin Sphere, Gravity Rush 1/2, Infamous.
Uhh. Infamous is definitely not a hidden gem

Last edited by termperm11; 26-08-2020 at 01:23 PM..
termperm11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-08-2020, 01:30 PM   #6423
Arch-Supremacy Member

Anyone playing captain tsubusa rise of champions? Is a fun anime Soccer game coming out on 28 August. I preordered already. Hope will be more popular than fifa
Did you get the deluxe edition? It includes the season pass hehe. Also considering buying cos fan of capt tsubasa and curious to see how the new character story mode works out.
Bumblebee Man is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 26-08-2020, 02:07 PM   #6424
Master Member

I have yet complete DQ11
forget where i was liao. Sian.

Wonder how to continue sia
I also stop halfway but i recommend trails cold steel series. Completed all chinese version
Milich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-08-2020, 02:08 PM   #6425
Arch-Supremacy Member

Uhh. Infamous is definitely not a hidden gem
Yeah but you don't see it being recommended anymore because it was a very early PS4 title.
justln is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-08-2020, 03:18 PM   #6426

those who played ff7, i got some questions. help please!

1) how do u set other members as the party leader? so that i can use like tifa or aerith at the start of the fight instead of keep press left or right key to rotate member at the start. so that i can train their weapon proficiency

2) im at chapter 8 now, able to use aerith for fights now. been using her to fight enemies by holding the normal attack button, but why is my aerith weapon proficiency still 0%? or is her default weapon unable to train the proficiency?
Elysium87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-08-2020, 03:22 PM   #6427
Arch-Supremacy Member

those who played ff7, i got some questions. help please!

1) how do u set other members as the party leader? so that i can use like tifa or aerith at the start of the fight instead of keep press left or right key to rotate member at the start. so that i can train their weapon proficiency

2) im at chapter 8 now, able to use aerith for fights now. been using her to fight enemies by holding the normal attack button, but why is my aerith weapon proficiency still 0%? or is her default weapon unable to train the proficiency?
1. https://www.google.com/search?q=ff7+...t+party+leader
https://www.powerpyx.com/final-fanta...-party-leader/

2. https://www.google.com/search?q=ff7+...on+proficiency
https://www.ign.com/wikis/final-fant...on_Proficiency

Google is your friend, please use it instead of wasting time waiting for a reply.
Old 26-08-2020, 03:44 PM   #6428

thanks for the first one.

for the second one i know how to increase my weapon's proficiency, just keep using them and it will increase.

but my question is why is my aerith's weapon proficiency is not increasing? i been swapping to her at the start of the battle from the beginning of chapter 8, spamming her normal attack by holding square button. but i don't see her default weapon's proficiency is increasing at all. been stuck at 0%. unless u only can train her weapon once u can start the side quest at that area? i just reach the area 5 where i can start to accept side quest
Old 26-08-2020, 03:47 PM   #6429
Arch-Supremacy Member

thanks for the first one.

for the second one i know how to increase my weapon's proficiency, just keep using them and it will increase.

but my question is why is my aerith's weapon proficiency is not increasing? i been swapping to her at the start of the battle from the beginning of chapter 8, spamming her normal attack by holding square button. but i don't see her default weapon's proficiency is increasing at all. been stuck at 0%. unless u only can train her weapon once u can start the side quest at that area? i just reach the area 5 where i can start to accept side quest
Because you're spamming normal attack and not the special attack that requires ATB?

Thankfully, gaining proficiency is easy, as all you need to do is simply use the weapon and its unique ability. You will only need to use the weapon a handful of times in order for it to reach maximum proficiency - spamming it while in combat is a quick and viable technique.
Old 26-08-2020, 03:50 PM   #6430

Because you're spamming normal attack and not the special attack that requires ATB?

Thankfully, gaining proficiency is easy, as all you need to do is simply use the weapon and its unique ability. You will only need to use the weapon a handful of times in order for it to reach maximum proficiency - spamming it while in combat is a quick and viable technique.
ahhhhhh okay i understand now. i have to use the default weapon unique ability which is arcane ward, i been using the first 2 abilities which use the ATB, not her arcane ward skill.

thanks
Old 26-08-2020, 04:32 PM   #6431
Master Member

PSN account working fine all the while. Suddenly my account cannot login. It just shows An error has occurred.

Shut down restart same issue.

Use web login click account management also got an error has occurred.

Any idea why and how to fix
Cookie Muncher is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 26-08-2020, 04:40 PM   #6432
Arch-Supremacy Member

Is PSN down?

Down for a lot of people, not just you.
Old 26-08-2020, 04:41 PM   #6433

Anyone having problem with PS Plus? My son is not able to play PS Plus games. Games with discs run ok.
dominion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-08-2020, 04:50 PM   #6434
Master Member

Their website shows all up and running. Zzzz
Cookie Muncher is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 26-08-2020, 04:54 PM   #6435
Master Member

https://downdetector.sg/status/playstation-network/
PierceLee is online now   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.