HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

[Official] Playstation 4 PS4 club - Part 3

Like Tree265Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-03-2018, 07:56 PM   #631
Arch-Supremacy Member

god of war the axe look like thor hammer in infinity war.
Old 07-03-2018, 08:44 PM   #632
Supremacy Member

I am also pve type, I don't like pvp but no choice if I want to get convenant items. Need to rank up to rank 2 for dark moon blade to complete trophy. 15 more proof of concord well kept to go.
I see.. Just farm silver knights will drop de. I framed mine that way
GotBetrayed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2018, 09:33 PM   #633

I see.. Just farm silver knights will drop de. I framed mine that way
I am doing both, farming and waiting for summon. Going to Ng+ soon cos I kill Yorshka.
colourwater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2018, 10:29 PM   #634
High Supremacy Member

i saw pierce lee posting that March free games giveaway is bloodborne. But i dun see it in PSN store, still showing evolve...
Old 07-03-2018, 11:07 PM   #635
Master Member

i saw pierce lee posting that March free games giveaway is bloodborne. But i dun see it in PSN store, still showing evolve...
US and Europe is first Tuesday of the month. Asia/SG is first Thursday of the month. (Sometimes, like December, Asia may even be one more week later.) Basically every week US updates their store mostly on Tuesdays, Asia only on Thursdays (except for a few titles that can be added any day, but the major batch updates are still done on the fixed day of the week).

So for this month, wait till Thursday Mar 8, at least noon time.
PierceLee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2018, 11:09 PM   #636

that's because you are assuming they are given on the 1st day of the month.
Jordan Chang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2018, 12:34 AM   #637
Supremacy Member

I am doing both, farming and waiting for summon. Going to Ng+ soon cos I kill Yorshka.
I Ng +4 le i think. Level 210 I think lol
GotBetrayed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2018, 08:35 AM   #638

I Ng +4 le i think. Level 210 I think lol
Keeping my level at 150, for multiplayer fun.
colourwater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2018, 09:25 AM   #639
High Supremacy Member

US and Europe is first Tuesday of the month. Asia/SG is first Thursday of the month. (Sometimes, like December, Asia may even be one more week later.) Basically every week US updates their store mostly on Tuesdays, Asia only on Thursdays (except for a few titles that can be added any day, but the major batch updates are still done on the fixed day of the week).

So for this month, wait till Thursday Mar 8, at least noon time.
Thanks for the info, didnt know abt this. Will get it tonight.

So, USA/EUR must have it first before Asia will have it?
shadow84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2018, 12:02 PM   #640
Master Member

Thanks for the info, didnt know abt this. Will get it tonight.

So, USA/EUR must have it first before Asia will have it?
A bit more details (based on my observation, not official)...

The regional PSN stores updates on:
US - Tuesdays
EU - Wednesdays
Asia - Thursdays
(This refers to weekly major batch updates. There are some smaller daily updates that can happen any day of the week.)

The regional PSN store PS+ free games refreshes on:
US - first Tuesday of the month
EU - first Tuesday of the month (used to be first Wednesday long ago)
Asia - Thursday, 2 days after US/EU

First Tuesday example:
- March 2018: Mar 1st is a Thursday, so the first Tuesday is Mar 6th
- May 2018: May 1st is a Tuesday, so PS+ free game should be released on May 1st

Note that Asia is not "first Thursday". Like March 2018, first Thursday was Mar 1st, but Asia PS+ free game only releases Mar 8th. Basically it will be 2 days behind US/EU. (Except when Asia delays further. Like January 2018, US/EU was Jan 2nd, Asia was Jan 11th. Maybe Asia was still on vacation or something, the whole Asia store idle for weeks, nothing updated at all.)

So, ya, US/EU must have it before Asia, lol. Asia sux or idle lah. But Asia gets a monthly free PS4 theme, usually featuring Toro/Kuro (Sony's white and black cat mascots), sometimes quite good. Only Asia and Japan gets that, other regions cannot even buy them. (Taiwan gets an extra theme based on their 小蓝 character, a mascot girl.) The themes may be released another week later (like this month is Mar 15th).
Old 08-03-2018, 05:40 PM   #641
Arch-Supremacy Member

sony decided to cancel kingdom come ps4 game which was bought during pricing error. is it possible for them to transfer the refund back to my sg psn wallet instead of indo psn wallet?
Old 08-03-2018, 05:45 PM   #642

I just bought ffxv. Any quick tips to take note before I start? Lol
runforyourlife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2018, 06:15 PM   #643
Master Member

Just play it any way you like and enjoy. Don't worry about trophies either as nothing is missable.

Of cos, if you want to be most efficient, level up the quickest, min-max etc., then look for guides, otherwise the best way to enjoy a game is playing it blindly without knowing anything.

Having said that, just a couple of tips:

- From the start of the game, just do the main quests first, ignore side quests... until you unlock chocobos. Cos otherwise you will be doing a lot of slow walking.

- When you reach chapter 8, you will get a main quest where you are invited to an official meeting. Don't do that yet. Cos from there onwards, the game becomes completely linear (as though they ran out of time/budget or just want to sell the rest as DLC). Do side quests and everything you want to do in the open world first. (If you started the linear part, no worries either, you can still return. Once you start that part, it takes just a few hours till the end of the game, so might as well just finish it once you start. You can still come back after finishing the story.)

- Turn on the stamina meter display from the options menu. There is a certain technique for extending your stamina if you press a button when the meter reaches certain spot (something like that, forgot liao, google). Very useful trick. There's a DLC item that gives infinite stamina, I don't know if it's included here or available from the start.

- One last advise (might be the most important)... forget the "Final Fantasy" in the title, think of this as a brand new game, new IP, an open world(-ish) game. You might enjoy it more if you don't compare it to any past game in the series. Think of it as "Royal Creed: Zero Dawn 1" or whatever.

The above is based on the base game only, as I do not have the DLCs. Not sure if the royal edition integrated the DLCs into the main game (eg. let you play and fight as other characters).

Last edited by PierceLee; 08-03-2018 at 06:25 PM..
Old 08-03-2018, 06:17 PM   #644
Master Member

be used to twiddle ur fingers when moving around coz its a loooonnnnnngggggg drive.

WIZ*ONE and UJUNG
Trueblue82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2018, 07:25 PM   #645

Just play it any way you like and enjoy. Don't worry about trophies either as nothing is missable.

Of cos, if you want to be most efficient, level up the quickest, min-max etc., then look for guides, otherwise the best way to enjoy a game is playing it blindly without knowing anything.

Having said that, just a couple of tips:

- From the start of the game, just do the main quests first, ignore side quests... until you unlock chocobos. Cos otherwise you will be doing a lot of slow walking.

- When you reach chapter 8, you will get a main quest where you are invited to an official meeting. Don't do that yet. Cos from there onwards, the game becomes completely linear (as though they ran out of time/budget or just want to sell the rest as DLC). Do side quests and everything you want to do in the open world first. (If you started the linear part, no worries either, you can still return. Once you start that part, it takes just a few hours till the end of the game, so might as well just finish it once you start. You can still come back after finishing the story.)

- Turn on the stamina meter display from the options menu. There is a certain technique for extending your stamina if you press a button when the meter reaches certain spot (something like that, forgot liao, google). Very useful trick. There's a DLC item that gives infinite stamina, I don't know if it's included here or available from the start.

- One last advise (might be the most important)... forget the "Final Fantasy" in the title, think of this as a brand new game, new IP, an open world(-ish) game. You might enjoy it more if you don't compare it to any past game in the series. Think of it as "Royal Creed: Zero Dawn 1" or whatever.

The above is based on the base game only, as I do not have the DLCs. Not sure if the royal edition integrated the DLCs into the main game (eg. let you play and fight as other characters).
Thanks bro. Yea very useful. I think the stamina thing is once it's gonna finish press some button again to continue lol.
runforyourlife is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.