HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

[Official] Playstation 4 PS4 club - Part 3

Like Tree508Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 29-10-2020, 01:31 PM   #6706
Master Member

Damn, the new PSN web store (on browser) format totally sucks. I can be logged in to US account, browsing US store, then click on the PS+ tab it brings me to SG store (even though I am still in US account). On the store pages, at the bottom you see the region/country, but you can't change there. One place you can change is from the sitemap, at the bottom, but changing there doesn't stop it from switching back to SG store randomly. WTF, looks like have to use VPN to access PSN store?

And the format is so so bad. When you browse any section, it's just the cover art and price. The title is not shown in text. They assume you can read the name of the game from the tiny tiny box art (even though the store page is 80% white space). And if it is a DLC, especially for a game with tons of DLCs, how to tell one from another? And there is no filtering option (show games only, bundles, dlc, etc) and no sorting option (by price low to high, newest, etc). Whoever designed this needs to be shot.
PierceLee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-10-2020, 01:58 PM   #6707
Master Member

looks abit like the Switch store...lol

Damn, the new PSN web store (on browser) format totally sucks. I can be logged in to US account, browsing US store, then click on the PS+ tab it brings me to SG store (even though I am still in US account). On the store pages, at the bottom you see the region/country, but you can't change there. One place you can change is from the sitemap, at the bottom, but changing there doesn't stop it from switching back to SG store randomly. WTF, looks like have to use VPN to access PSN store?

And the format is so so bad. When you browse any section, it's just the cover art and price. The title is not shown in text. They assume you can read the name of the game from the tiny tiny box art (even though the store page is 80% white space). And if it is a DLC, especially for a game with tons of DLCs, how to tell one from another? And there is no filtering option (show games only, bundles, dlc, etc) and no sorting option (by price low to high, newest, etc). Whoever designed this needs to be shot.

WIZ*ONE and UJUNG
Trueblue82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-10-2020, 03:24 PM   #6708

Yes, I have the same experience (the top frame is showing my US account, while the bottom frame - with the games, showing SGD - clearly still on Asia store). Clicking on the game title will then show the game page with "Not available for purchase". Clicking on the "Not available for purchase" will then show that the page detects you are not on the correct region based on your account in the top frame of the page... only then will you be given the prompt to change region to US.

In uncle roger's tone... "haiyahh....."
DrBaldwin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-10-2020, 06:56 PM   #6709

just got my hands on Watch Dogs: Legion! anyone else here bought it as well?

(P.S also looking forward to AC Valhalla on 10 Nov)
maggigoreng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-10-2020, 07:16 PM   #6710

me~!! Havent PO AC Vahalla yet thou .

Tukatuz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-10-2020, 07:28 PM   #6711
Arch-Supremacy Member

do let us know if the game is worth playing.
Old 29-10-2020, 11:04 PM   #6712

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QxX3zuO6m6Q

ps4 still got such game....more like switch game
Elysium87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-10-2020, 11:22 PM   #6713
Arch-Supremacy Member

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QxX3zuO6m6Q

ps4 still got such game....more like switch game
Uh, because it was a Switch game? Before that, 3DS, iOS and Android versions were available.
justln is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-10-2020, 11:43 PM   #6714

Uh, because it was a Switch game? Before that, 3DS, iOS and Android versions were available.
didnt know about that. imagine if this was enhance for ps5, Ray tracing for ps5 lol
Old 30-10-2020, 08:31 AM   #6715
Master Member

Inertial Drift Review

Inertial Drift is a hugely refreshing arcade racer. Its drift stick in particular is an incredible conceit; a glorious arcade racing fantasy that nonetheless helps give the handling real nuance and depth. Learning to master each vehicle is challenging and satisfying, and the courses themselves deliver memorable corner after memorable corner. Inertial Drift is a high speed, white knuckle ride, and a sweet gift for arcade racing fans.

looks fun if you like drifting

looks like asia store dun have

WIZ*ONE and UJUNG
Old 30-10-2020, 09:43 PM   #6716
Master Member

spiritual successor to Shadow of the Collossus

Prey for the Gods - Gameplay Announcement Trailer

WIZ*ONE and UJUNG
Old 31-10-2020, 12:30 PM   #6717
Great Supremacy Member

recently more and more "scammers" selling PS accounts with games on carousell. think already got warnings here, but do take note of it.

everytime beo their profiles will see got ppl give new reviews with 5 stars
Old 31-10-2020, 02:26 PM   #6718
Master Member

The Dark Pictures Anthology: Little Hope Review

Xuan-Yuan Sword VII Review - Noisy Pixel

Xuan-Yuan Sword VII is an ARPG rooted in Chinese history and mythology. Players take on the role of Taishi Zhao, a calm and reliable swordsman who was accidentally involved in a tragic fate. To protect his beloved family, he starts a journey in this chaotic realm to find the truth.

WIZ*ONE and UJUNG

Last edited by Trueblue82; 31-10-2020 at 09:24 PM..
Old 31-10-2020, 11:47 PM   #6719
Arch-Supremacy Member

1111 got psplus sale?

Sent from Samsung SM-N975F using GAGT
Whizdom is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2020, 11:06 PM   #6720

yakuza 7 by right suppose to launch around 10 november for english version, but i dont see much PO on shopee yet, is there a delay for this game?
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.