HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

[Official] Playstation 4 PS4 club - Part 3

Like Tree96Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-03-2018, 03:16 PM   #661

Wanted to get PS4 Pro too, Qisahn out-of-stock, the buddy bundle really worth it >... $475 with 2 controller, if anyone else got buddy bundle reccommedation, pm me, i can join you.
Brovale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-03-2018, 08:49 AM   #662

Anyone has experience buying a ps4 at ITshow? Do they have deals during the ITshows generally?
tesseradecades is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 13-03-2018, 10:15 AM   #663
Master Member

Anyone bought Hokuto ga gotoku game?
the censored gore make me sian 1/2
Old 13-03-2018, 11:17 AM   #664
Master Member

Got censored ah? I see videos still have the head exploding leh. Not sure got splitting a person vertically in half. Seems to be similar to the two PS3 Fist of North Star Musou games in the past. Don't know about manga/anime though, too long ago, can't remember the violence level there (not really a fan of the series anyway). At least not like Berserk Mosou, that one heavily censored (censored meaning the developer didn't add into the game, main story elements also left out... so I heard anyway , not a fan either).
PierceLee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-03-2018, 11:34 AM   #665
Arch-Supremacy Member

Got censored ah? I see videos still have the head exploding leh. Not sure got splitting a person vertically in half. Seems to be similar to the two PS3 Fist of North Star Musou games in the past. Don't know about manga/anime though, too long ago, can't remember the violence level there (not really a fan of the series anyway). At least not like Berserk Mosou, that one heavily censored (censored meaning the developer didn't add into the game, main story elements also left out... so I heard anyway , not a fan either).
have you read the berserk manga before?

it's one of the best manga ever (it doesn't use any typical shounen troupes) and also one of the most 'adult'.
Old 13-03-2018, 01:00 PM   #666
Master Member

it's one of the best manga ever (it doesn't use any typical shounen troupes) and also one of the most 'adult'.
I have come across Berserk long long time ago but cannot remember exactly. Quite possibly watched some anime on dvd or vcd. Maybe read a couple of the manga books, but definitely not the complete series. Ya, not typical shounen troupes, cant remember the details but I consider it the same category as Fist of North Star. (I think the author said he wrote Berserk as a shoujo manga, lol.)

Ahh all the faded memories of classic mangas... I know I still have a full set of Jojo (don't have the latest series though, stopped after comics connection closed), Dragonball, Ranma, Kinnikuman (someone needs to make a modern video game of that, sure beats the WWE 2K crap), maybe will revisit one day.
PierceLee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-03-2018, 02:51 PM   #667
Master Member

berserk manga was good till they added the small witch...i used to buy the taiwan ver manga still book36.

i saw gameplay the enemy was blacked out when their body exploded, so its not the case now?
Old 13-03-2018, 03:06 PM   #668
Arch-Supremacy Member

I have come across Berserk long long time ago but cannot remember exactly. Quite possibly watched some anime on dvd or vcd. Maybe read a couple of the manga books, but definitely not the complete series. Ya, not typical shounen troupes, cant remember the details but I consider it the same category as Fist of North Star. (I think the author said he wrote Berserk as a shoujo manga, lol.)

Ahh all the faded memories of classic mangas... I know I still have a full set of Jojo (don't have the latest series though, stopped after comics connection closed), Dragonball, Ranma, Kinnikuman (someone needs to make a modern video game of that, sure beats the WWE 2K crap), maybe will revisit one day.
eh...don't compare berserk anime to the manga...most berserk fans like me will denounced the anime version because they either cut out too many stuff or only focus on a single arc ad nasuem.
Old 13-03-2018, 03:10 PM   #669
Arch-Supremacy Member

berserk manga was good till they added the small witch...i used to buy the taiwan ver manga still book36.

i saw gameplay the enemy was blacked out when their body exploded, so its not the case now?
it's getting better though...have you read the recent books "Falcon of the Millenium Empire" & "Fantasia" arc where Griffith is back and trying to conquer the world and creating a 'paradise on earth'....

i agree that the recent arc is not "The Golden Age" but it's kinda hard to top that as that arc is like the holy grail of adult manga....
Trueblue82 likes this.
Old 13-03-2018, 03:11 PM   #670
Arch-Supremacy Member

OT but regarding manga...try google 'manhuaren' in your phone
Old 13-03-2018, 08:24 PM   #671
Supremacy Member

there's an option to enable or disable the blood. i have the chinese copy
Trueblue82 likes this.
Kapish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-03-2018, 02:57 PM   #672

Is it worth to get ff xv royal edition ?i think the cheapest i can find is $60 at carousell
auzzuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-03-2018, 06:00 PM   #673

Where can I get the new playstation headset gold 2018 version?
manzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-03-2018, 08:37 PM   #674
Arch-Supremacy Member

Where can I get the new playstation headset gold 2018 version?
Lazada, Shopee, Amazon. Officially, SG Playstation never bring it in so you'll have to buy export sets with shop warranty.
justln is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-03-2018, 10:17 PM   #675

Is it worth to get ff xv royal edition ?i think the cheapest i can find is $60 at carousell
for me is no. its not the 'complete' version. they announce more DLC. i'm 1200% sure theres a 'complete' version after the new DLC. its SE. milk ah milk.

on the other hand, its cheaper than the day1 ver + season pass. its a good deal. those with season pass even need to pay for 'royal pack' DLC (to play new content in royal edition).

if u always want to play ff15 and waited, now can use cheap price buy full package, of course is good deal + chance to buy. (subjectively) i feel not worth it. wait for complete royal GOTY 2020 edition.
dio brando is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.