HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

[Official] Playstation 4 PS4 club - Part 3

Like Tree286Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 15-03-2018, 12:00 AM   #676
Arch-Supremacy Member

eh...don't compare berserk anime to the manga...most berserk fans like me will denounced the anime version because they either cut out too many stuff or only focus on a single arc ad nasuem.
the old anime was good
that one only do the golden arc(origin) thou
they did the torture and rape and so on...

the newer anime is ehh cus censorship became a thing in japan

like the cockroach anime...they just put a big black circle ontop zzzzzzz
tidess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-03-2018, 06:17 PM   #677

Super bomberman r coming to ps4, jun 11

Lol.
qwertified is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-03-2018, 05:48 AM   #678
Master Member

hi all, any good lobang for ps 4 pro? i am looking to replace my 9 months old ps4 slim... lolz
Old 16-03-2018, 07:35 AM   #679

Shadow of the tomb raider, out sept 14

Old 16-03-2018, 08:27 AM   #680

for me is no. its not the 'complete' version. they announce more DLC. i'm 1200% sure theres a 'complete' version after the new DLC. its SE. milk ah milk.

on the other hand, its cheaper than the day1 ver + season pass. its a good deal. those with season pass even need to pay for 'royal pack' DLC (to play new content in royal edition).

if u always want to play ff15 and waited, now can use cheap price buy full package, of course is good deal + chance to buy. (subjectively) i feel not worth it. wait for complete royal GOTY 2020 edition.

only kum gong people buy their game again, whether is complete or not complete, its clear cut that SE has scam all their fans with a half arse game, and plan to milk all fans from the start by throwing DLC bit by bit over the years. they can give u not enough time, contract going to over, and all the lame excuses, and again only a kum gong will believe a word they said. they are just to scam. the day one edition cost $80++, which is probably the most expensive game i have bought for standard edition. bloody rip off.

if the game is farking good and satisfaction, pay $80+ nvm but half fark game for $80++
Old 16-03-2018, 10:28 AM   #681
Master Member

FF XV us$60 + Season Pass us$25 + royal pack us$15 = FF XV Royal Edition us$50

Well done Square Enix on screwing your fans that bought the game on day 1 or pre-order, without even waiting for reviews. I understand that a game depreciates in price, later bundles will always be cheaper with more contents, buy on day 1 enjoy on day 1. But the fact is even if you buy royal edition today, it is still not complete, there are more DLCs to come (not included in season pass, need to pay more).

The problem with DLCs (including those individual character DLCs already out) is that it's months after you played the base game, you already moved on to many other games, you forgot how to fight and all the details and tricks you learned before. It's hard to go back into the game again every time there is a new DLC, even if you want to.

And in order to get the fuller picture (and I mean to just understand the basics of the story), you not just need the game, you need to watch the movie first, and also the 4 episode anime (at least these episodes are free). (To be honest, the whole story is crap anyway, there's no need to bother, just play and enjoy the open world part of the game.)

Seriously they should have just released the first half of the game (till chapter 8, but with the big story gaps filled back in instead of being character DLCs) at us$50. Then go make the proper second half (with real open worlds, not the linear crap) and call it XV-2, selling at us$50 two years later. This whole "game as a service" strategy that SE is taking, where they sell a game and keep add to it (for a fee of cos), hoping that players will stay in their game forever, it's just total nonsense. Go back to making complete games, then move on to the next complete game, and the next. I'd rather be playing FF XX now than getting stuck in a forever growing (but still incomplete, and not worth completing anyway) FF XV.

The only FF XV worth the money is "FF XV: A King's Tale". It's a side-scrolling beat 'em up that tells the story of Noctis' father and his gang (yep, yet another separate piece you need to complete the puzzle). Whether it's worth your time is a different matter (it's an ok game, not very good) but at least the price is right... at FREE dollars.
PierceLee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-03-2018, 11:09 AM   #682

Wanted to get PS4 Pro too, Qisahn out-of-stock, the buddy bundle really worth it >... $475 with 2 controller, if anyone else got buddy bundle reccommedation, pm me, i can join you.
so cheap oh.....
my6600 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-03-2018, 11:36 AM   #683

Well done Square Enix on screwing your fans that bought the game on day 1 or pre-order, without even waiting for reviews. I understand that a game depreciates in price, later bundles will always be cheaper with more contents, buy on day 1 enjoy on day 1. But the fact is even if you buy royal edition today, it is still not complete, there are more DLCs to come (not included in season pass, need to pay more).

The problem with DLCs (including those individual character DLCs already out) is that it's months after you played the base game, you already moved on to many other games, you forgot how to fight and all the details and tricks you learned before. It's hard to go back into the game again every time there is a new DLC, even if you want to.

And in order to get the fuller picture (and I mean to just understand the basics of the story), you not just need the game, you need to watch the movie first, and also the 4 episode anime (at least these episodes are free). (To be honest, the whole story is crap anyway, there's no need to bother, just play and enjoy the open world part of the game.)

Seriously they should have just released the first half of the game (till chapter 8, but with the big story gaps filled back in instead of being character DLCs) at us$50. Then go make the proper second half (with real open worlds, not the linear crap) and call it XV-2, selling at us$50 two years later. This whole "game as a service" strategy that SE is taking, where they sell a game and keep add to it (for a fee of cos), hoping that players will stay in their game forever, it's just total nonsense. Go back to making complete games, then move on to the next complete game, and the next. I'd rather be playing FF XX now than getting stuck in a forever growing (but still incomplete, and not worth completing anyway) FF XV.

The only FF XV worth the money is "FF XV: A King's Tale". It's a side-scrolling beat 'em up that tells the story of Noctis' father and his gang (yep, yet another separate piece you need to complete the puzzle). Whether it's worth your time is a different matter (it's an ok game, not very good) but at least the price is right... at FREE dollars.
Put it simply, they want to recoup the time and resources spent. This game took a decade to complete after all, so they won't stop until they deem enough milking.

But to be fair, dlc content takes time to make, other games release dlc also will have the same problem you mentioned (bloodborne old hunters dlc for example, you may be good in the base game alrdy, 5 months later play dlc kena chop left right centre lol).

Anyhow there wont be another numbered ff until ps5, the next one ff7 remake not even sure if will out on ps4 or not yet.
Old 16-03-2018, 02:11 PM   #684

they shud just change their company name to Scam-Enix , taking advantage of fans to milk and milk,

believe or not they gonna come out with many more edition, expanding luna story, noctis father story, and even some of the kingsglaive story.

and then port the game to future playstation generation as duno what remaster again.

we will nv see the end of this game until ps5 era.
Old 17-03-2018, 11:38 AM   #685

IT show having slim fifa bundle with free controller and charging station at 479.
Is it a good deal ?
jieqian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-03-2018, 11:39 AM   #686

yakuza kiwami 2 western release 28th August !!!!!

now fist of north star pweaseeeee
little_one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-03-2018, 02:37 PM   #687

IT show having slim fifa bundle with free controller and charging station at 479.
Is it a good deal ?
outside Sony(IMM) and Harvey Norman also same deal, even before IT show started.

i'm looking to buy within this month. if u have a good deal, please let me know.
bberry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-03-2018, 09:34 PM   #688

Just realised ni no kuni 2 coming out this week. Cool~
Old 18-03-2018, 10:17 PM   #689

outside Sony(IMM) and Harvey Norman also same deal, even before IT show started.

i'm looking to buy within this month. if u have a good deal, please let me know.
go to shopee and look for ps4 bundle, selling with 3 games and 2 controller at 450+ only. i think got delivery charge to add on
Elysium87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-03-2018, 10:19 PM   #690

https://shopee.sg/PS4-Slim-500GB-Hit...4474.937333223

https://shopee.sg/PS4-Slim-500GB-Hit...4474.846412684

my fren bought it no issue, just that the delivery company may f up the timming
Elysium87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.