HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

[Official] Playstation 4 PS4 club - Part 3

Like Tree286Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 18-03-2018, 11:06 PM   #691
High Supremacy Member

Extra $80 for an extra controller? Better off getting the $378 bundle. Controller can be gotten at $55-60 in carousell.
shadow84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-03-2018, 12:21 AM   #692

I just bought the 378 bundle. Purchase additional controller and fifa 2018..

Shopee had a citibank 50 bucks offset, I paid around 450.
Need to be 500 above to use the 50 offset.

outside Sony(IMM) and Harvey Norman also same deal, even before IT show started.

i'm looking to buy within this month. if u have a good deal, please let me know.
jieqian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-03-2018, 03:03 PM   #693
Master Member

WTF... 盘古能量凝聚于人体之内,形成无双能量

楊祐寧:飾演劉備
韓庚:飾演關羽
張建聲:飾演張飛
王凱:飾演曹操
古天樂:飾演呂布
呂良偉:飾演袁紹
劉嘉玲:飾演鑄劍堡堡主
古力娜扎:飾演貂蟬
林雪:飾演董卓
姜皓文:飾演張角
羅家英:飾演呂伯奢
PierceLee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-03-2018, 09:25 PM   #694

Price Watch
Super Bomberman R Pre-Order (English/Chinese/Korean/Japanese Ver.)
R3 SGD48.00 at
Released 12.06.2018

or R1 USD$39.99 at
Released 1/1/2019.

Super Bomberman R is coming to PlayStation®4!
Play alone or with a friend in a Story Mode jam-packed with different levels. Re-experience classic Battle Mode,
or discover the brand new Grand Prix Mode in which team play is just as important as individual skills!
New characters are joining the fight, locally or online with friends and players from around the world!
Super Bomberman R is the biggest Bomberman game ever!

■Story Mode
A campaign playable alone or with a friend in local co-op
Join the 8 Bomberman Brothers and help them to defeat the Evil Emperor Buggler!

■Battle Mode
The classic and fun Battle Mode is back
Play with up to 8 players, online or locally!

■Grand Prix
Grand Prix is a new competitive mode in which teamwork is key.
Which team will show the best skills and be crowned as the best in the Universe!?

Last edited by networked; 19-03-2018 at 09:29 PM..
networked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-03-2018, 10:19 PM   #695
Master Member

Looking good. I didn't like the combat in the first game, so this is a welcomed change. Not keen on the kingdom building sim and RTS skirmish mechanics though.

Last edited by PierceLee; 19-03-2018 at 10:59 PM..
Old 19-03-2018, 11:00 PM   #696
Arch-Supremacy Member

WTF... 盘古能量凝聚于人体之内,形成无双能量

楊祐寧:飾演劉備
韓庚:飾演關羽
張建聲:飾演張飛
王凱:飾演曹操
古天樂:飾演呂布
呂良偉:飾演袁紹
劉嘉玲:飾演鑄劍堡堡主
古力娜扎:飾演貂蟬
林雪:飾演董卓
姜皓文:飾演張角
羅家英:飾演呂伯奢
我靠。。。。。。。。
lordlad0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-03-2018, 09:29 AM   #697
Master Member

Is Driveclub worth it? i see theres a ps+ edition sgd21

i saw on youtube the rain effects is really good.

WIZ*ONE and UJUNG
Trueblue82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-03-2018, 11:09 AM   #698
Master Member

That one on SG psn is for upgrading the previous "PS+ version" to the retail "full game version" (full game meaning the original base game, does NOT include season pass, DLCs, Bikes, VR). To use it you need to already own the "PS+ version", which was a stripped down version of the base game (it only includes like 10% of the cars/tracks), offered as monthly PS+ free game long time ago.

The "full game" version is currently sold on US psn for around us$8 (or us$6 if you are US PS+ member) and you don't need to have a PS+ version to use that. (Or get from Canada psn for 8 cad, which is roughly 8 sgd.)

Honestly all the versions, DLCs, season pass, bikes, VR... so confusing. I was hoping there's a "bao ga liao" complete edition, but doesn't seem so.
Trueblue82 likes this.

Last edited by PierceLee; 20-03-2018 at 11:27 AM..
Old 20-03-2018, 11:29 AM   #699
Arch-Supremacy Member

i saw on youtube the rain effects is really good.
I'm interested in it too. But what does it mean by "Playstation Plus Edition Full Game Upgrade"? How is it different from normal full game?
rollbread is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-03-2018, 12:54 PM   #700
Master Member

yup the option to buy is greyed out, so i thought i had it and went to my game library search high and low also dun have so i juz f it and bought the supposed upgrade version end up "unlock" the full ver of the game which i previously did not own.

That one on SG psn is for upgrading the previous "PS+ version" to the retail "full game version" (full game meaning the original base game, does NOT include season pass, DLCs, Bikes, VR). To use it you need to already own the "PS+ version", which was a stripped down version of the base game (it only includes like 10% of the cars/tracks), offered as monthly PS+ free game long time ago.

The "full game" version is currently sold on US psn for around us$8 (or us$6 if you are US PS+ member) and you don't need to have a PS+ version to use that. (Or get from Canada psn for 8 cad, which is roughly 8 sgd.)

Honestly all the versions, DLCs, season pass, bikes, VR... so confusing. I was hoping there's a "bao ga liao" complete edition, but doesn't seem so.

WIZ*ONE and UJUNG
Old 20-03-2018, 01:13 PM   #701
Master Member

yup the option to buy is greyed out, so i thought i had it and went to my game library search high and low also dun have so i juz f it and bought the supposed upgrade version end up "unlock" the full ver of the game which i previously did not own.
Ya all the packages are very confusing. They actually removed the PS+ edition from the store, so you have to search in library or somewhere. They actually renamed it to just Driveclub, so there are 2 packages of Driveclub full game. They are basically trying to erase the existence of the PS+ Edition.

On all the stores they put in some stupid logic such that if you have the free PS+ edition, you cannot buy the full game outright even though it's on sale (I don't care that I already own 10% of the full game, I want to pay for 100% of the full game now, including the parts I already own, but it doesn't let me). Even more stupid, I also cannot buy the Driveclub Bikes STANDALONE edition. It's not even a DLC, it's a totally separate game but becos I own the free PS+ edition of the car game I am penalised and cannot buy the standalone bike game.

Anyway, that SGD21 package has been there forever, it's not a sale price. Should have bot from Canada at around SGD8, or US at around SGD10.50 in their current sale.
Trueblue82 likes this.
Old 20-03-2018, 01:25 PM   #702
Master Member

the sgd28 season pas if i buy will include all dlc?

Ya all the packages are very confusing. They actually removed the PS+ edition from the store, so you have to search in library or somewhere. They actually renamed it to just Driveclub, so there are 2 packages of Driveclub full game. They are basically trying to erase the existence of the PS+ Edition.

On all the stores they put in some stupid logic such that if you have the free PS+ edition, you cannot buy the full game outright even though it's on sale (I don't care that I already own 10% of the full game, I want to pay for 100% of the full game now, including the parts I already own, but it doesn't let me). Even more stupid, I also cannot buy the Driveclub Bikes STANDALONE edition. It's not even a DLC, it's a totally separate game but becos I own the free PS+ edition of the car game I am penalised and cannot buy the standalone bike game.

Anyway, that SGD21 package has been there forever, it's not a sale price. Should have bot from Canada at around SGD8, or US at around SGD10.50 in their current sale.

WIZ*ONE and UJUNG
Old 20-03-2018, 02:01 PM   #703
Arch-Supremacy Member

My friend who is a casual gamer like Drive Club.
justln is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-03-2018, 02:21 PM   #704
Master Member

the sgd28 season pas if i buy will include all dlc?
Not sure, I think it includes all cars/tracks/liveries DLCs. The bikes expansion and DLCs are probably separate. VR is a separate product too.

This game had a complicated launch schedule. After release, it had monthly free DLCs, and monthly paid DLCs that are included in the season pass (also sold individually). So the store has tons of DLCs, may need to check some wikis to find out what's included and what's not.

Eitherway, SGD28 is overpriced for the season pass. US has a Driveclub full game + season pass bundle at USD20 (regular price, not on sale). Canada has it at CAD27.
Trueblue82 likes this.
Old 20-03-2018, 02:32 PM   #705
Arch-Supremacy Member

driveclub is worth it if you just like driving casually...it's not Gran Turismo level of hardcore but but batsh!t crazy like burnout/NFS...it's in the middle.
Trueblue82 likes this.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.