HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

[Official] Playstation 4 PS4 club - Part 3

Like Tree286Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-04-2018, 02:51 PM   #781

Ya first game was turn based, but I vaguely remember you have to press button at the right time (maybe like a meter with a pointer running, you press when it's in a zone or something).

DQ11 still the best for me recently, completely turn-based, except the stupid horse racing.

Japanese dub for me. I saw a video with English dub, when the little prince says "i want to build a kingdom where everyone lives happily ever after", I immediately decided never to play it in English.
I have not complete my dq sia

I agree dq still the best
shin7829 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2018, 03:31 PM   #782
Master Member

Recently I'm debating on whether I should get a PS4 Slim. I have never owned any consoles before and not to sure if I'm willing to splurge on one.

Games like Monster Hunter World and FIFA really seems very enticing...
get it now!

WIZ*ONE and UJUNG
Trueblue82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2018, 07:30 PM   #783

Recently I'm debating on whether I should get a PS4 Slim. I have never owned any consoles before and not to sure if I'm willing to splurge on one.

Games like Monster Hunter World and FIFA really seems very enticing...
Better get ps4 pro when there's promotion in shopee or qoo10. Managed to get mine last year at S$450. Have better graphic options & enhancement over slim version.
Charles_Chi4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2018, 04:19 AM   #784

Better get ps4 pro when there's promotion in shopee or qoo10. Managed to get mine last year at S$450. Have better graphic options & enhancement over slim version.
Thanks for inputs! I actually have a 400 dollar gift card at Changi Airport, and saw them selling the a PS4 Slim bundled with FIFA and Extra Controller at 447 dollars... Idk if I should just get the PS4 Pro.

Anyone has any ideas how long the HDMI and power cables are>
therisingtwo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2018, 06:42 AM   #785
Arch-Supremacy Member

Just finished playing Ni No Kuni 2, bitter sweet ending. Played post game for a while but decided to stop after recruiting everyone and level'ing Kingdom to level 4.

It's a "decent" game, not great not bad, just average.
justln is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2018, 12:16 PM   #786
High Supremacy Member

Thanks for inputs! I actually have a 400 dollar gift card at Changi Airport, and saw them selling the a PS4 Slim bundled with FIFA and Extra Controller at 447 dollars... Idk if I should just get the PS4 Pro.

Anyone has any ideas how long the HDMI and power cables are>
Cables should be a standard 1m. Can always get from SLT/SLS for power cable and challenger for hdmi.
shadow84 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2018, 04:12 PM   #787

can you all dont comment on whether the ending is sweet, sad ,bitter sweet or etc on the ending anot?

just dont comment anything about it

even though nothing spoils but this does not means your adjective dont adds any effect or influence on any expectations...............

last time also got ppl comment on the yakuza6 ending with some adjectives.....

Last edited by shin7829; 02-04-2018 at 05:07 PM..
Old 02-04-2018, 04:38 PM   #788

can you all dont comment on whether the ending sweet sad bitter sweet or etc on the ending anot?

even though nothing spoils but this does not means your adjective dont adds any effect or influence any expectations...............

It's a free forum.
kennerv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2018, 05:10 PM   #789

It's a free forum.

then add spoiler tag

Spoiler!

Of course one can always type what they wanted
but whether one wanna be considerate or not is another issue

Last edited by shin7829; 02-04-2018 at 05:14 PM..
Old 02-04-2018, 05:11 PM   #790
Arch-Supremacy Member

can you all dont comment on whether the ending is sweet, sad ,bitter sweet or etc on the ending anot?

even though nothing spoils but this does not means your adjective dont adds any effect or influence on any expectations...............

Don't be so sensitive can or not? Whine so much for a simple phrase.

By bitter sweet, I mean that I'm both happy/sad that I finished the game so no more NNK2 journey and I have no wish to play more post game cause of bad game mechanics.

And yeah, this is a free forum. Don't like, put in ignore list or report post for spoilers which there is none. You want I can pm you the real spoilers since your experience already got influenced.
Old 02-04-2018, 05:39 PM   #791

lol another snowflake like the professor, so easily triggered. a simple comment wanna kpkb so much
Spectre007 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2018, 06:51 PM   #792
Master Member

NNK2 Trophy warning:

Side quest glitch. Research the spell Rejuvenate as soon as you can. It is one of those research items in kingdom builder mode. It's an individual item on its own, not part of a spell pack. It's not a spell you can use in battle either. Reason to learn it early is that in Side Quest 051, you will need this. If you already know the spell, simple, just complete the quest. If not, you have to then go learn it and come back to complete the quest later. That's still ok. The problem is Side Quest 080 also requires the same spell. If you have both 051 and 080 unlocked and not completed, then when you learn the spell, it will only fulfill 080. The game will glitch and 051 cannot be completed, and you cannot recruit that citizen from 051, which means you cannot get the trophy for recruiting 100 citizens (there are exactly 100, none to spare). Until the developer patches this, there is no way around it unless you reload old save (assuming you still have them) or restart new game.
PierceLee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2018, 07:25 PM   #793

I hate doing multiple tasks for rpgs. What's gotten into rpgs nowadays. Guess i will wait for sales

Sent from Xiaomi REDMI NOTE 4 using GAGT
networked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2018, 07:46 PM   #794
Arch-Supremacy Member

NNK2 Trophy warning:

Side quest glitch. Research the spell Rejuvenate as soon as you can. It is one of those research items in kingdom builder mode. It's an individual item on its own, not part of a spell pack. It's not a spell you can use in battle either. Reason to learn it early is that in Side Quest 051, you will need this. If you already know the spell, simple, just complete the quest. If not, you have to then go learn it and come back to complete the quest later. That's still ok. The problem is Side Quest 080 also requires the same spell. If you have both 051 and 080 unlocked and not completed, then when you learn the spell, it will only fulfill 080. The game will glitch and 051 cannot be completed, and you cannot recruit that citizen from 051, which means you cannot get the trophy for recruiting 100 citizens (there are exactly 100, none to spare). Until the developer patches this, there is no way around it unless you reload old save (assuming you still have them) or restart new game.
Also, don't sell any shoes with smelly prefix, almost impossible to drop once you level up your castle rarity research and you need it for a quest.
Old 02-04-2018, 08:14 PM   #795

I dont know a mere comment request of requesting ppl add spoiler tag if they wanna comment on story or ending also so big issues.

When u ppl comment ppl being sensitive . Got look in mirror to see u yourself also being sensitive anot ?Dont wanna use then dont use lor. Wanna comment then comment lor. Just do whatever u people like lor lol.

U can say ppl not happy then dont read . Then how come it cant be other way round also. Ppl also have the rights to request right ? Then if u not happy u also can dont oblidge one . No ?

As if u ppl being said and get influenced not sensitive while Others ppl just say and request is sensitive lol.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.