HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

[Official] Playstation 4 PS4 club - Part 3

Like Tree286Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-04-2018, 08:34 PM   #796
Arch-Supremacy Member

I dont know a mere comment request of requesting ppl add spoiler tag if they wanna comment on story or ending also so big issues.

When u ppl comment ppl being sensitive . Got look in mirror to see u yourself also being sensitive anot ?Dont wanna use then dont use lor. Wanna comment then comment lor. Just do whatever u people like lor lol.

U can say ppl not happy then dont read . Then how come it cant be other way round also. Ppl also have the rights to request right ? Then if u not happy u also can dont oblidge one . No ?

As if u ppl being said and get influenced not sensitive while Others ppl just say and request is sensitive lol.
You're the only delicate flower here who complained about a simple "bitter sweet ending" phrase, it's not even a spoiler. Stop being a SJW and complain about everything lol.
justln is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2018, 09:32 PM   #797

Oh my.... It escalated pretty quickly.
kennerv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2018, 09:47 PM   #798
Master Member

A few more NNK2 tips below. Nothing missable or glitching, just to make life a little easier:

- Don't complete the kill 50 tainted monsters (out of 50) until you completed collecting 30 Songbooks (out of 31) and 30 Higgledy Stones (out of 30). Reason is that after killing the 50, it will actually spawn another 10 that are much higher level (70+ to 90), and these can block your way stopping you from reaching some songbooks and higgledy stones. (I am level 99 and a couple of them kicked my ass. They are tougher than the final dungeon boss needed for trophy.) These 10 extra are optional, no trophy for them.

- The game doesn't track the songbooks for you. Either you manually track them or, in kingdom builder, don't talk to the guy at the symphonium. When you collect a songbook, it's listed in Items>key items. But once you talk to him, you will hand over all the books and wont be able to tell what you have or not. Of cos you can look up collectible guides but if you don't know what you are missing, you have to waste time checking every spot listed (and many are very vague, like it's in a chest in this region, when there are some 20 chests around).

- There are skirmishes in the story missions and side missions (complete them all). Then there are more skirmishes that randomly spawn (and respawn) all over the map. You can't easily tell which random skirmish you have done, have to accept the mission, see whether hard mode is unlocked (if so, means you already done it before). Try to track them manually. There's a trophy for completing 50 unique skirmishes (story, side quests, random). Basically you need to complete every one of those randoms (I counted around 33, a few may be overlaps with side quest ones). I have a check list here.
PierceLee is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2018, 12:03 AM   #799

A few more NNK2 tips below. Nothing missable or glitching, just to make life a little easier:

- Don't complete the kill 50 tainted monsters (out of 50) until you completed collecting 30 Songbooks (out of 31) and 30 Higgledy Stones (out of 30). Reason is that after killing the 50, it will actually spawn another 10 that are much higher level (70+ to 90), and these can block your way stopping you from reaching some songbooks and higgledy stones. (I am level 99 and a couple of them kicked my ass. They are tougher than the final dungeon boss needed for trophy.) These 10 extra are optional, no trophy for them.

- The game doesn't track the songbooks for you. Either you manually track them or, in kingdom builder, don't talk to the guy at the symphonium. When you collect a songbook, it's listed in Items>key items. But once you talk to him, you will hand over all the books and wont be able to tell what you have or not. Of cos you can look up collectible guides but if you don't know what you are missing, you have to waste time checking every spot listed (and many are very vague, like it's in a chest in this region, when there are some 20 chests around).

- There are skirmishes in the story missions and side missions (complete them all). Then there are more skirmishes that randomly spawn (and respawn) all over the map. You can't easily tell which random skirmish you have done, have to accept the mission, see whether hard mode is unlocked (if so, means you already done it before). Try to track them manually. There's a trophy for completing 50 unique skirmishes (story, side quests, random). Basically you need to complete every one of those randoms (I counted around 33, a few may be overlaps with side quest ones). I have a check list here.
Yea, it's really a bittersweet ending. I agree with one of the forumer. Miss the days I played NNK2.

Just wondering, how many hours have you guys spent playing NNK2? And out of 10, 10 being the highest, 1 being the lowest, how much will you guys rate it?

My most favourite game of all time is valkryie profile, FF series and kingdom hearts. But now I will add NNK2 into the list =). Can't wait for KH3!
hhl1992 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2018, 12:24 PM   #800

Get the pro version, you can make full use of the extra horse power for the upcoming games!

The hdmi I think should be 1m or 1.5m i forgot

Thanks for inputs! I actually have a 400 dollar gift card at Changi Airport, and saw them selling the a PS4 Slim bundled with FIFA and Extra Controller at 447 dollars... Idk if I should just get the PS4 Pro.

Anyone has any ideas how long the HDMI and power cables are>
Greenworm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2018, 08:33 PM   #801

nnk2 is fun but i don't know why i feel that nnk1 is much better. nnk2 doesn't makes me want to complete it asap like persona 5 does.

nnk2 feels bored after a while.
Elysium87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2018, 10:37 AM   #802

Hi guys, I'm new to PS. How come the PS plus still showing March games? When do they switch to different free game?
alfseeto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2018, 10:46 AM   #803

I'll add one more, don't sell/ uncurse one of your smelly shoe, needed for a quest later. Also where you grind to lvl99 bro? just clear the game at lvl 70
udonc1841 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2018, 11:48 AM   #804
Master Member

Also where you grind to lvl99 bro? just clear the game at lvl 70
The final boss.

Spoiler!

Last edited by PierceLee; 04-04-2018 at 11:52 AM..
Old 04-04-2018, 12:41 PM   #805
Master Member

Hi guys, I'm new to PS. How come the PS plus still showing March games? When do they switch to different free game?
mostly 2nd wk of the month

WIZ*ONE and UJUNG
Trueblue82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2018, 12:53 PM   #806
Master Member

Yakuza 6 on PS4 the fame rates can be quite bad, heard is optimised for PRO
Runez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2018, 01:10 PM   #807
Arch-Supremacy Member

https://asia.playstation.com/en-th/l...-monthly-0329/
justln is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2018, 01:16 PM   #808
Master Member

Yakuza 6 on PS4 the fame rates can be quite bad, heard is optimised for PRO
PS4 Pro released Nov 2016. Yakuza 6 (Japanese) released Dec 2016.
Quite unlikely that they optimised it for Pro. Of cos Sony would have told them about the Pro prior to release/announcement, but the game must have been deep in development by then, they couldn't have changed their code to optimise for Pro. There's not enough Pros out there to run their game anyway.
Old 04-04-2018, 01:27 PM   #809
Arch-Supremacy Member

for yakuza 6 trophy pretty tasty, what does it mean by "activated five types of eatery combos"?
Old 04-04-2018, 03:14 PM   #810

Is Yakuza damn nice ? I heard many ppl talk abt it but nv play once b4. I play batman n GOW game
auzzuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.