HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

[Official] Playstation 4 PS4 club - Part 3

Like Tree218Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 31-12-2017, 01:14 PM   #76

Ohh ok thanks. Cause I saw someone selling away cause wrong region. I was like huhhhhh whattt
Dlc can be wrong region. So let's say you buy a region 2(europe) game, you need to buy a dlc from the correct store.

You cannot buy the dlc from a region 1 or 3 store (in most cases).

So I think horizon is one of the most common games that people are selling since region 2ncooies are generally the cheapest but dlc is an issue.
ElZedHaitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-12-2017, 01:51 PM   #77
Arch-Supremacy Member

Dlc can be wrong region. So let's say you buy a region 2(europe) game, you need to buy a dlc from the correct store.

So I think horizon is one of the most common games that people are selling since region 2ncooies are generally the cheapest but dlc is an issue.
can always create uk account for region 2.
Old 31-12-2017, 01:53 PM   #78
Arch-Supremacy Member

Guys I just got a 2nd hand PS4 pro. I wanna ask for physical CDs which region can be played for the console. I don't know where the set came from though.
if you want to know where the set came from, can always look at the serial/model number on the box or console.
Old 31-12-2017, 05:18 PM   #79

Thanks for the explanation. Didn't know dlc so important. I thought some disc complete already and that's it.
-EnZo- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-12-2017, 05:19 PM   #80

if you want to know where the set came from, can always look at the serial/model number on the box or console.
Thanks I will look up into that. appreciate the info
-EnZo- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-12-2017, 05:55 PM   #81
Arch-Supremacy Member

Thanks for the explanation. Didn't know dlc so important. I thought some disc complete already and that's it.
Just go Google see if the game has DLC or not before buying other region. I have a few region 1/2 games, no issues.
justln is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-12-2017, 07:19 PM   #82

i wonder when sega will announce western release of yakuza kiwami 2 and first of north star

scared wont get western release
little_one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2018, 12:33 AM   #83

https://shopee.sg/(Brand-New-Sealed)...3379.638446768

Here, $32.50 + $1 delivery. Cheap af, if new member can get -$10 too.
I bought from this store (this exact game somemore) but he took so long to arrange a self-collect, shoppee cancelled it.
sputnikfire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2018, 01:53 AM   #84
Arch-Supremacy Member

I bought from this store (this exact game somemore) but he took so long to arrange a self-collect, shoppee cancelled it.
this guy used to be scammer a few years ago. he goes by another nick and kept changing nicks whenever his reputation goes bad but his dealing location is the same. last time he only sell pre-owned games.

he never mail out to those who opt for postage and fly aeroplane frequently for meetups. he used to have a sales thread here in hwz but got banned. he always return with a different nick. then after that he rented those locker boxes in shopping mall to sell his stuffs.
Old 01-01-2018, 11:28 AM   #85

this guy used to be scammer a few years ago. he goes by another nick and kept changing nicks whenever his reputation goes bad but his dealing location is the same. last time he only sell pre-owned games.

he never mail out to those who opt for postage and fly aeroplane frequently for meetups. he used to have a sales thread here in hwz but got banned. he always return with a different nick. then after that he rented those locker boxes in shopping mall to sell his stuffs.
Thanks for the heads-up. I was about to try and buy some other games from him but decided not to.
sputnikfire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2018, 02:08 PM   #86
Arch-Supremacy Member

Wa, so bad? No link to him, just thought it was way cheaper than other stores.

I bought Lost Legacy for $29 from siriusmobile, Odin Sphere $30 from Funzsquare and Loco Roco Patapon Dual Pack $33 from shopitreeonline, all using the $10 off new Shopee member code. So all these are ok.

Anyway:
"1 year Singapore PS Plus for $29.90 at Carousell, look for Gamestopsg. Just bought and redeem. "

Last edited by justln; 01-01-2018 at 02:11 PM..
justln is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2018, 05:21 PM   #87
Arch-Supremacy Member

Any GT Sport player encounter the E-8055A800 error?
Lemon Porter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2018, 06:52 PM   #88
Arch-Supremacy Member

Wa, so bad? No link to him, just thought it was way cheaper than other stores.

I bought Lost Legacy for $29 from siriusmobile, Odin Sphere $30 from Funzsquare and Loco Roco Patapon Dual Pack $33 from shopitreeonline, all using the $10 off new Shopee member code. So all these are ok.

Anyway:
"1 year Singapore PS Plus for $29.90 at Carousell, look for Gamestopsg. Just bought and redeem. "
siriusmobile, funzsquare and shopitreeonline are all local game shops but not the one sputnikfire bought and got cancelled. that guy is not registered business.
Old 02-01-2018, 08:12 AM   #89
Master Member

GENKAITOKKI Castle Panzers (Chinese/Korean Ver.)

scroll to 3min49secs if u want to see the boobs and butt "upgrading parts" ..LOL

"Scratch System : It’s still there, folks!
IKUIKU System : Customize your favorite heroinee by developing her boobs and butt!
Nightlife System : Enjoy special conversation with heroinees & monster girls!

SRPG with easy to learn, simple battle system. The heroinees has 4 battle styles that can changed before and during the battle. Change your style and strike enemy’s weakness!
You can also borrow the monster girls’ power to sharpen your tactics. Monster girls are not only for collection, but also for firepower!
"
DrBaldwin likes this.
Old 02-01-2018, 09:57 AM   #90
Arch-Supremacy Member

Anyone of you using non Ps4 official headphone for Ps4?
I am considering a Sony headphone and wonder if I can connect to Ps4.

Questions as follow:
1) as mic is built in and not on the cable, I have to use blue tooth in order to use the mic. Any dongle will do?
2) as mic is built in, if I wanna go by wired (connecting to controller), I will have to find a 3rd party cable with mic. Where can I get such?

Anyone tried to use Beats Studio headphone on Ps4?

Thanks.
Lemon Porter is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.