HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

[Official] Playstation 4 PS4 club - Part 3

Like Tree213Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-01-2018, 12:19 PM   #91
Arch-Supremacy Member

WTH, every minions either looks like a dildo or has a hard-on.

GENKAITOKKI Castle Panzers (Chinese/Korean Ver.)

scroll to 3min49secs if u want to see the boobs and butt "upgrading parts" ..LOL

"Scratch System : It’s still there, folks!
IKUIKU System : Customize your favorite heroinee by developing her boobs and butt!
Nightlife System : Enjoy special conversation with heroinees & monster girls!

SRPG with easy to learn, simple battle system. The heroinees has 4 battle styles that can changed before and during the battle. Change your style and strike enemy’s weakness!
You can also borrow the monster girls’ power to sharpen your tactics. Monster girls are not only for collection, but also for firepower!
"
Old 02-01-2018, 03:46 PM   #92
Arch-Supremacy Member

anyone ever encounter data corruption for any game on the PS4 system data? is that an indication that something is wrong with my PS4? I don't even know what could be the cause.
A-No-Ne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2018, 03:51 PM   #93
Arch-Supremacy Member

anyone ever encounter data corruption for any game on the PS4 system data? is that an indication that something is wrong with my PS4? I don't even know what could be the cause.
Data corruption for save file? Or?
Lemon Porter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2018, 03:52 PM   #94
Arch-Supremacy Member

Let me post again...

Anyone of you using non Ps4 official headphone for Ps4?
I am considering a Sony headphone and wonder if I can connect to Ps4.

Questions as follow:
1) as mic is built in and not on the cable, I have to use blue tooth in order to use the mic. Any dongle will do?
2) as mic is built in, if I wanna go by wired (connecting to controller), I will have to find a 3rd party cable with mic. Where can I get such?

Anyone tried to use Beats Studio headphone on Ps4?

Thanks.
Old 02-01-2018, 03:56 PM   #95
Arch-Supremacy Member

Data corruption for save file? Or?
for the game itself. I ended up deleting it, reinstall and reupdate.
Old 02-01-2018, 04:02 PM   #96

I kena before when trying to download a patch for a physical game which I inserted. Some how, something went bad, so I just deleted the whole game + patch file, and re-installed the whole thing. i think happened when i tried to install a physical game and patch, then put my ps4 to rest mode.
A-No-Ne likes this.
DrBaldwin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2018, 04:20 PM   #97
Master Member

Let me post again...

Anyone of you using non Ps4 official headphone for Ps4?
I am considering a Sony headphone and wonder if I can connect to Ps4.

Questions as follow:
1) as mic is built in and not on the cable, I have to use blue tooth in order to use the mic. Any dongle will do?
2) as mic is built in, if I wanna go by wired (connecting to controller), I will have to find a 3rd party cable with mic. Where can I get such?

Anyone tried to use Beats Studio headphone on Ps4?

Thanks.
There are a few ways to connect a headset:

(a) Sony PS4 headsets (Pulse Elite, Gold, Platinum etc)
This is by far the easiest surround option (sound quality not bad too). They come with a USB dongle, just plug that in, that's all. No wire, no splitter, no switch, nothing else needed. These also have surround function that lets you hear the sound from accurate locations (like bullets fired from behind, helicopter flying pass above) in games.

(b) Bluetooh headsets/earphones (any brand)
You will need to buy a 3rd party bluetooth transmitter (can find on sites like Aliexpress). However, this usb bluetooth dongle only sends audio to your bluetooth headsets, it does not send your voice (if your bt headset has mic) back to the PS4. For that purpose, it comes with a separate little mic (with 3.5mm earphone connector) that you plug into the DS4 controller.

(c) Other surround headsets
These headsets have more complex wires connecting to their base stations or boxes, which will do the audio decoding and eventually transmit the sound wirelessly (or wired) to the headset, and handles the mic input too. You will need to manage the cables though.

(d) Stereo earphones/headsets
Easiest stereo option. Just plug one into the 3.5mm earphone jack on the controller. Supports mic input.

(e) Others
Like using HDMI splitter/switch, amplifier output, tv audio output, etc.
A-No-Ne likes this.
PierceLee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2018, 04:37 PM   #98
Arch-Supremacy Member

There are a few ways to connect a headset:

(a) Sony PS4 headsets (Pulse Elite, Gold, Platinum etc)
This is by far the easiest surround option (sound quality not bad too). They come with a USB dongle, just plug that in, that's all. No wire, no splitter, no switch, nothing else needed. These also have surround function that lets you hear the sound from accurate locations (like bullets fired from behind, helicopter flying pass above) in games.

(b) Bluetooh headsets/earphones (any brand)
You will need to buy a 3rd party bluetooth transmitter (can find on sites like Aliexpress). However, this usb bluetooth dongle only sends audio to your bluetooth headsets, it does not send your voice (if your bt headset has mic) back to the PS4. For that purpose, it comes with a separate little mic (with 3.5mm earphone connector) that you plug into the DS4 controller.

(c) Other surround headsets
These headsets have more complex wires connecting to their base stations or boxes, which will do the audio decoding and eventually transmit the sound wirelessly (or wired) to the headset, and handles the mic input too. You will need to manage the cables though.

(d) Stereo earphones/headsets
Easiest stereo option. Just plug one into the 3.5mm earphone jack on the controller. Supports mic input.

(e) Others
Like using HDMI splitter/switch, amplifier output, tv audio output, etc.
For B, the models of headphone I am look at have built in mic, therefore mic is not in the cable.
Old 02-01-2018, 05:10 PM   #99
Arch-Supremacy Member

I kena before when trying to download a patch for a physical game which I inserted. Some how, something went bad, so I just deleted the whole game + patch file, and re-installed the whole thing. i think happened when i tried to install a physical game and patch, then put my ps4 to rest mode.
now that you mention rest mode, I think I did put my PS4 into rest mode but was able to start the game when I switch back on. the data corruption happened on the next day though.
Old 02-01-2018, 05:20 PM   #100
Master Member

For B, the models of headphone I am look at have built in mic, therefore mic is not in the cable.
PS4 doesn't support bluetooth headsets/earphones, so you will need a 3rd party product like this:
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/new-...800984947.html

If your bluetooth headset has mic, I am not sure whether the dongle supports it. I don't personally own such product, so will let other bros confirm.

If your bluetooth headset doesn't have mic, then the other small piece is a mic that you plug into the controller.
PierceLee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2018, 05:35 PM   #101
Arch-Supremacy Member

use this. plug the mic dongle into ps4 controller.

Old 02-01-2018, 05:53 PM   #102
Arch-Supremacy Member

use this. plug the mic dongle into ps4 controller.

Thanks!!
Old 02-01-2018, 06:32 PM   #103

Anyway:
"1 year Singapore PS Plus for $29.90 at Carousell, look for Gamestopsg. Just bought and redeem. "
Where is this deal sia? My PS Plus just expired ><
lionzzzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2018, 06:54 PM   #104

anyone here put skin on PS4??
Irrelevant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2018, 09:09 PM   #105
Arch-Supremacy Member

Where is this deal sia? My PS Plus just expired ><
Already said Carousell, sold out liao.

anyone here put skin on PS4??
I bought 2 from Taobao. Most of the cheap decals will curl due to the heat and it'll become damn ugly.

There are expensive 3M ones that claim won't have these kind of issues but I haven't tried them out.
justln is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.