Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

[Official] Playstation 4 PS4 club - Part 3

Like Tree265Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-06-2018, 07:32 PM   #1186
Arch-Supremacy Member

Anyone in The Crew 2 closed beta?

FROM MAY 31ST TO JUNE 4TH
didn't get selected for the closed beta.
Old 01-06-2018, 08:15 PM   #1187

Does anyone know wheres a good place to buy a new controller? or is it standard price everywhere?
derkaiser94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2018, 01:36 PM   #1188
Supremacy Member

Does anyone know wheres a good place to buy a new controller? or is it standard price everywhere?
Should be standard Sony pricing? Although you could take advantage of the mall promotions like Frasers Mall free $10 credit for every $100 spent to offset the price a bit.
Recce5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2018, 01:38 PM   #1189
Supremacy Member

Any one here preordered the Street Fighter 30th Anniversary game?

We should be getting the free download voucher for Ultra Street Fighter IV right? Till now no news nothing.
Recce5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2018, 05:02 PM   #1190
Arch-Supremacy Member

if u not in a hurry, wait for amazon sale.
if u dun mind paying for shipping, newegg often have sales. u need to google on how to get newegg to send to sg thou
tidess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2018, 03:56 PM   #1191
Supremacy Member

spend last whole night playing Detroit, story are definitely more engaging than beyond and heavy rain , and the feeling is quite mix up, its like we are helping robots to escape the human cuz human are evil, and these robots has more human feeling than a real human.

the feeling of this game is very fresh and new, and the decision is quite hard to make.

had to finish the game before i can rate it, but i am half way through now. fortunately i manage to keep my character all alive up till now.
kiryu86 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2018, 07:14 PM   #1192
Master Member

Crap, brought out my old ps4 slim to test before selling and now I got the blue light of death. Can't even go into safe mode no matter how I press.
taker42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2018, 06:56 PM   #1193

Can Ps4 games purchased in Japan be able to play in ps4 pro bought in Singapore? Are the ps4 games cheaper in Japan?
kimura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2018, 07:00 PM   #1194
Supremacy Member

I just found out tera online is just released on ps4. Anyone playing on ps4?
Bumblebee Man is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2018, 07:00 PM   #1195

Can Ps4 games purchased in Japan be able to play in ps4 pro bought in Singapore? Are the ps4 games cheaper in Japan?
you can play. ps4 is region free. just that if you want to buy DLC, you have to use JAP psn account instead.
Elysium87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2018, 06:48 AM   #1196

Can play region free. Games in Japan might not be cheap unless discount but there’s always surprises that is at unbelievable steal price. Good luck searching

Old 05-06-2018, 08:45 AM   #1197
Supremacy Member

just finish Detroit last night, manage to keep all my 3 main character alive.

story is much more better than heavy rain and beyond combine.

out of 3 character, i feel that markus story is the best and very powerful. esp the rally protest part with the background theme, totally feel like i am markus.

kara is the emotion story plot, but there is abit of a plot twist at the end for her oso.

as for connor, his story is not that interesting, all this detective stuff is very mainstream, but his QTE is much better becuz of all the combat he needs to do against villian, so QTE more challenging for his.

overall i give this game a 9/10.

minus 1 cuz i feel that kara story a little too short. more things can be done with her side of story.
kiryu86 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2018, 10:35 AM   #1198

Hitman 2 leaked by WB. Not surprising, that developer IO pretty much only makes hitman.

https://www.dualshockers.com/hitman-2-leak-warner-bros/
qwertified is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2018, 10:38 AM   #1199

Anime souls code vein out in JP 27 sept. English release possibly the same date since PC steam date is the same.

qwertified is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2018, 11:13 AM   #1200
Master Member

I haven't played Detroit yet but watched some let's plays (mostly just a couple of hours, didn't want too many spoilers). At first I find the story interesting, certainly an improvement over Heavy Rain, then I realised... every case is the same! From the hostage scene, to the domestic android scene, to the artist (who looks like Hugh Hefner, btw), to the next murder investigation case after meeting up with the detective, to the club murder case... it's all the same: android abused by human, kills human; android protecting human, accidentally kills human (or not, depending on your choices); android attacked by human, accidentally kills human; another android abused by human, kills human; yet more androids abused by human, kill human... you see the pattern here? (And you can probably predict how the story is going to progress, cos you have seen it many times before in movies, tv and books.)

Just the opening hour or two, you get a handful of repetitions of the same scenario (of good androids put in bad situations), exhausting all permutations. (Ya we get it, human bad, android good, making the player sympathise with the androids, eventually android uprising, how that turns out depends on your choices. I am just guessing here, haven't watched so far.) This is like in Heavy Rain where every chapter they will purposely introduce yet another new character that's a bad person to make you think he is the killer. The repetition here is just worse.

And don't get me started on the controls and the QTE, and the stupid flow charts that totally pull you out of the immersion (the flow charts should be optional, but I guess they need it to hide the game loading). To be honest, I am biased (hated Heavy Rain), but this doesn't make me want to play Detroit (maybe till it goes PS+ in a couple of years).

Last edited by PierceLee; 05-06-2018 at 03:04 PM..
PierceLee is online now   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.