HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

[Official] Playstation 4 PS4 club - Part 3

Like Tree286Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-06-2018, 06:57 PM   #1246

seriously this game never ends?
This one should be last installment right?

Story got too convoluted already.
Old 11-06-2018, 09:20 PM   #1247

After quite a few KH compilations like 1.5, 2.5, 2.8 (is it with without HD first then with HD??) etc, I've already lost track.

Hoping for 1 massive compilation of all updated KHs before KHIII.
mliolukiye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2018, 12:52 AM   #1248

No need to create one over another. Create one account for each region. You will want: SG, US, Canada, UK, Japan for starters.

See here for how to create other region accounts:
https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/c...s-5349743.html

Note the tips about using just 1 gmail account for multiple regions. Basically, if you have progamer@gmail account set up in gmail, then on playstation just create accounts using progamer+SG@gmail, progamer+US@gmail, progamer+UK@gmail etc. You don't have to create or pre-define all the + accounts in gmail, they will all automatically deliver to the base progamer@gmail account.

To buy things from SG, use SG cc/dc/paypal. To buy from US, Canada, UK, buy PSN prepaid cards from Amazon/PC Game Supply (they charge at face value of the card, no mark up, and deliver the code to you instantly, no physical shipping). To buy from Hong Kong (mainly for Chinese games not available on SG store, mostly Bandai Namco titles), use SG cc. To buy from Japan, no good way (playasia sells the card but high mark up), so Japan account is mostly to download demos of Japanese games.

See first 2 posts here on how to buy psn cards:
https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/c...s-5349752.html

After that, just buy from whichever region having sale or having best price, as games are region free. Play all your games on any account of your choice (unless the game is region or account-locked). Recommended to play using 1 account instead of switching around, and best to use account where you intend to subscribe PS+ (since PS+ has cloud save function). Just take note that typically if you buy a game from one region, you have to buy its DLCs from the same region. Check the site psprices.com for pricing history.

As to why US, that's because US has sale every week and often have better prices. SG only has a good sale like 2 or 3 times a year. And SG has much much fewer titles on the whole store to begin with (especially indie titles, SG only has like 5% of what's on other regions). Note that for Sony's own titles, the day 1 price in SG is usually lower than US, but for games you are waiting for sale, US is a better bet. Canada is mostly identical to US, but often have better price than US, that's why I recommend getting Canada account.
Wow thanking so much for this very detailed reply. I have saved it for future reference. Being completely new to the PS scene, this is super helpful. Only bought a PS4 pro for GOW which I have completed.

So far, that has been the only game I have played but I did just purchased Horizon, GT Speed, Uncharted 4, Lost Legacy, Last of Us and GOW 3 during the current sale. I guess they will last me a good few months at least.

Would you recommend any other games currently on sale? I’m a big fan of open (semi) world games mainly. But I’m open to trying new genres (racing, game for the gf etc) especially console exclusive titles provided the game in question is well received by critics and fans.

Last edited by derkaiser94; 12-06-2018 at 12:58 AM..
derkaiser94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2018, 01:26 AM   #1249
Arch-Supremacy Member

So there is still gonna be a elder scrolls 6...
thought bethesda said they don't want to become fallout elder scrolls type of coy. in the end still must release elder scrolls.
Old 12-06-2018, 07:07 AM   #1250
Master Member

Assassin's Creed Odyssey launches Oct 5

Gametaku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2018, 07:15 AM   #1251
Master Member

GG. Playstation loses another exclusive franchise. Yakuza 0 and Kiwami will be on Steam this August. Can preorder Yakuza 0 for $25.20.
Old 12-06-2018, 08:17 AM   #1252
Master Member

GG. Playstation loses another exclusive franchise. Yakuza 0 and Kiwami will be on Steam this August. Can preorder Yakuza 0 for $25.20.
Lost support from a few multi-platform studios too, like Ninja Theory (Hellblade), as they get bedded by MS, so surely their subsequent works will be Xbox exclusive on console. MS is setting up for a strong launch in the next gen.
PierceLee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2018, 09:30 AM   #1253
Master Member

Surprise drop. Black ops 3 is free for PS Plus member.
Old 12-06-2018, 09:52 AM   #1254
Master Member

Resident evil 2 remake.

Last edited by Gametaku; 12-06-2018 at 09:58 AM..
Old 12-06-2018, 10:28 AM   #1255

Nioh 2 announced. Main character apparently is a monster himself.

So now with this, there are 3 samurai games in total coming soon. Ghost of tsushima, sekiro, nioh 2.
qwertified is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2018, 11:02 AM   #1256
Arch-Supremacy Member

Nioh 2 announced. Main character apparently is a monster himself.

So now with this, there are 3 samurai games in total coming soon. Ghost of tsushima, sekiro, nioh 2.
all seems like dark souls clone.
Old 12-06-2018, 11:50 AM   #1257
Arch-Supremacy Member

Resident evil 2 remake.

y young leon and Claire don't match the older version...
Old 12-06-2018, 12:23 PM   #1258

now just need bandai to release super robot wars , gundam generation , gundam breaker and all its variations to pc , plus sega to force atlus to release persona to pc

then i can throw my ps4 away yihaa

btw speaking of exclusive GT sport is 75% discount ord , seems its a failed product . no wonder its a esport chasing garbage after all

Last edited by little_one; 12-06-2018 at 12:31 PM..
little_one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2018, 12:50 PM   #1259

Lost support from a few multi-platform studios too, like Ninja Theory (Hellblade), as they get bedded by MS, so surely their subsequent works will be Xbox exclusive on console. MS is setting up for a strong launch in the next gen.
I think they can afford to lose this kind of 3rd rate studio to MS, to my knowledge Ninja Theory has never produced anything noteworthy, never liked any of their games and their recent games with the exception of Hellblade (which wasn't a full price game) sold very poorly.
3dfxplayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2018, 01:16 PM   #1260
Supremacy Member

Only had my PS4 for about 6 wks and now had over 40 games for it.

Many were bought when on sales, cheap cheap!
Recce5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.