HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

[Official] Playstation 4 PS4 club - Part 3

Like Tree175Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 13-06-2018, 11:33 PM   #1291

Anybody. Bought the bombermab R? Multi player game!

Sent from OPPO CPH1611 using GAGT
Wuxinren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-06-2018, 12:35 AM   #1292

if u need to watch any trailer or teaser or gameplay to convince urself to buy a "naughty dog" game. means u are not confident enough in them.

naughty dog games to me is a must buy whether got trailer or no trailer. they nv fail their game thus far.
That's true for me also - my confidence isn't that high and it doesn't necessarily lead to a definite must buy.

TLOU's plot is great but there are some dumb AI issues I've encountered, for e.g,

1) When you enter a new area or room, the enemies sometimes just stay at their positions and not move until you alert them. Aren't they suppose to move around and be interactive?

2) Also, I once hid inside a room crouching in a corner but very visible to anybody who is going to enter the room. True enough 1 human enemy came in and I was just right in front of him and he totally go past with me undetected.

3) There are also some "infinity loops". At the facility area during the last part, the enemies run around frantically in exactly the same circular manner infinitely.

YouTube a bit and you will find more about the AI issues. At least for me, I'll check out further first though I very much like the first game despite the issues. Because, maybe the AI is still bad?

IMO, nothing wrong with checking out gameplay, trailer, review, etc before PO/purchase/borrow.
mliolukiye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-06-2018, 12:36 AM   #1293
High Supremacy Member

if u need to watch any trailer or teaser or gameplay to convince urself to buy a "naughty dog" game. means u are not confident enough in them.

naughty dog games to me is a must buy whether got trailer or no trailer. they nv fail their game thus far.

is fine if thats what you understand from my post

noted with thanks of your serious reply

Pelican Cases http://bit.ly/154HycK
noobiee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-06-2018, 12:55 AM   #1294
Arch-Supremacy Member

re0 and re1 remake is new game??
newer than most

Sent from Samsung SM-N950F using GAGT
WhiteHunter likes this.
Layers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-06-2018, 09:26 AM   #1295

All PS4 owners should play the last of us

I am blown away by this playthrough of the last of us 2. I confirm + chop buy
I cannot bloody wait, TAKE MY MONEY!!!!

The graphics seem improved and the camera dynamics are so much better and flow really well with the action sequences. Its super immersive like TLOU.
cutthroat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-06-2018, 10:28 AM   #1296

Just played gravity rush remastered from the sales and feels kinda meh, not really enjoying it. Is GR2 more or less the same things?
udonc1841 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-06-2018, 06:07 AM   #1297
Master Member

Just played gravity rush remastered from the sales and feels kinda meh, not really enjoying it. Is GR2 more or less the same things?
GR2 is improvement of it. lol
Old 15-06-2018, 09:46 AM   #1298

Anybody. Bought the bombermab R? Multi player game!

Sent from OPPO CPH1611 using GAGT
I bought
Soft copy
shin7829 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-06-2018, 10:01 AM   #1299
Master Member

You need to ask yourself what is it that you don't enjoy? GR2 is a sequel, many things will remain (like the art style, the comic book style story panels, the exploring, etc.). If it is the combat making you vomit, then it's going to be the same swinging the camera around, turning upside down, and so on (even though GR2 added different gravity styles, making you heavier or lighter, for stronger or quicker attacks). In many ways, GR2 is an improvement (bigger world, better graphics, esp since GR1 is basically Vita game, better story telling, etc).

Note that the online servers for GR2 has shut down. Originally the game has a treasure hunting function where a player can take an in-game photo, post it as challenge to random players, then the other player has to go find the place in the photo to get a reward. This is gone now.
PierceLee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-06-2018, 02:46 PM   #1300

SG store doesn’t sell overcooked? Saw some reviews and good to play with my kids.
ksw101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-06-2018, 03:18 PM   #1301
Master Member

SG store doesn’t sell overcooked? Saw some reviews and good to play with my kids.
You mean actual game shops in SG selling physical disc or the SG playstation online digital store? If the latter, then no, 99% of indie games cannot be found on Asia psn store. You have to get from US or Europe psn stores (create psn account, buy prepaid card code, then buy the game).

There is a base game (us$16.99), gourmet edition (us$19.99, = base game + lost morsel DLC), holiday bundle (us$19.99, = base game + lost morsel + festive seasoning DLC; the last one is free anyway, so this is basically same as gourmet edition). These are often on sale at 50% off (60% for PS+ members) but currently not discounted.
Old 15-06-2018, 05:36 PM   #1302

Thanks. I was looking for dlc in Sg store and didn’t know Sg online store doesn’t sell because it’s indie. It’s a pity Sg doesn’t as i prefer dlc.

You mean actual game shops in SG selling physical disc or the SG playstation online digital store? If the latter, then no, 99% of indie games cannot be found on Asia psn store. You have to get from US or Europe psn stores (create psn account, buy prepaid card code, then buy the game).

There is a base game (us$16.99), gourmet edition (us$19.99, = base game + lost morsel DLC), holiday bundle (us$19.99, = base game + lost morsel + festive seasoning DLC; the last one is free anyway, so this is basically same as gourmet edition). These are often on sale at 50% off (60% for PS+ members) but currently not discounted.
ksw101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-06-2018, 08:36 PM   #1303
Arch-Supremacy Member

Thanks. I was looking for dlc in Sg store and didn’t know Sg online store doesn’t sell because it’s indie. It’s a pity Sg doesn’t as i prefer dlc.
just get from us psn

Sent from Samsung SM-N950F using GAGT
Layers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-06-2018, 07:01 PM   #1304
Master Member

i think ghost of tsushima still needs to be play in japanese voice then shiok

i hope sucker punch release jap voice with english subs even tho their original is ang moh.
kiryu86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-06-2018, 08:04 PM   #1305
Master Member

i think ghost of tsushima still needs to be play in japanese voice then shiok

i hope sucker punch release jap voice with english subs even tho their original is ang moh.
Already confirmed will have japanese voice included, with english sub.

@2:43
Crimson__Tide likes this.

Last edited by PierceLee; 16-06-2018 at 08:10 PM..
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.