[Official] Xbox One Club

FatBomb

Reaction score
It's nice to see some interest being drummed up in the singapore community for the Series S/X! The community here is actually quite small when compared to PS.

I remember there was a time in the 360 era where the community was quite large. Fun times!

Beta_Tester

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
It's nice to see some interest being drummed up in the singapore community for the Series S/X! The community here is actually quite small when compared to PS.

I remember there was a time in the 360 era where the community was quite large. Fun times!
I remembered the old Xbox forum we use to have. Gone liao

charleslin

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I remembered the old Xbox forum we use to have. Gone liao

XBOX sub-forum here or third party?

I remember last time original XBOX there was a local Xbox forum that was more popular than HWZ's gaming section. A huge community there, compared to the one here catering to both PS and XBOX.

Beta_Tester

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
XBOX sub-forum here or third party?

I remember last time original XBOX there was a local Xbox forum that was more popular than HWZ's gaming section. A huge community there, compared to the one here catering to both PS and XBOX.

That was the one. The people from Playworks mag all hang around there. I joined few of their outings before. I remembered we gathered quite a bit at Xiao Chun the game distro. Lol

FatBomb

Reaction score
Meanwhile if you guys would like, we can add each other up on Xbox Live to get a small community going in preparation for the Xbox Series!

SG Xbox One/Series Community

JaResseJ

karloil

Reaction score
Quick question to those who already pre-ordered.

What's the reason why you choose to PO with retailers rather than Microsoft online shop?

Last edited:

contacted

Reaction score
Quick question to those who already pre-ordered.

What's the reason why you choose to PO with retailers rather than Microsoft online shop?

Cos not enough stocks. Or maybe some wanna get some member points.

karloil

Reaction score
Was looking to PO at Microsoft Store too.Last week it said "Get it as soon as 3 November". Now it says "Get it as soon as 13 November"

So still deciding if I should get at Microsoft or at Hachi.

hyperfuse

Master Member
Reaction score
i am in a dilemna.

I am not a console game player and have always been gaming on my pc, just playing comeptitive fps titles casually like csgo etc.

i have bought a LG 65CX OLED tv recently and just wanna have either the ps5 or xbox series X as a additional entertainment for the family and guests.

I have already preordered the ps5 but now looking at the xbox as i heard quite good stuff about game pass.

Which will be of more value if my sole purpose is just to play racing games, fifa and i prefer multiplayer games where family can get involve instead of those single player AAA titles. I notice PS4/PS5 has more single player type of games that is only for a single player.

Will the xbox series X with game pass appeal better with more multiplayer family games that will cost less in the long run?

contacted

Reaction score
i am in a dilemna.

I am not a console game player and have always been gaming on my pc, just playing comeptitive fps titles casually like csgo etc.

i have bought a LG 65CX OLED tv recently and just wanna have either the ps5 or xbox series X as a additional entertainment for the family and guests.

I have already preordered the ps5 but now looking at the xbox as i heard quite good stuff about game pass.

Which will be of more value if my sole purpose is just to play racing games, fifa and i prefer multiplayer games where family can get involve instead of those single player AAA titles. I notice PS4/PS5 has more single player type of games that is only for a single player.

Will the xbox series X with game pass appeal better with more multiplayer family games that will cost less in the long run?
Well Game Pass is 20 bucks a month, so if a normal game is 60 bucks (or more for next gen), that's 3 months worth of subscription. You can check the library of games in Game Pass HERE and see if those games fit your style.

lumpyme

Master Member
Reaction score
game pass is fantastic
in the xbox store, over half of the games are available to play with game pass
only the newest games are not

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.