[Official] Xbox One Club

timpeh82

Reaction score
Sold my Xbox one.
Ready small player base.
Saw young children buying the halo 5 consoles.
Maybe too young to have hwz accounts
Haha.

straweffigy

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Add me in
Never on it after playing one time lol

Bought an XBOX1 for myself during XMAS last year when they were having the festive discount of -$70 for their bundles. Bought the FIFA16 bundle + a couple of games like SW: Battlefront, Forza6, Destiny, Witcher 3 and Final Fantasy Type-0. Have an annual XBOX Live Gold subscription (free PvZ warfare) + EA Access.

Nice to destress and game ocassionally but not much time due to work.

symbiote28

Reaction score
Wondering if anybody had the chance to drop by and see how much stock is left. For $99, I won't mind getting it for the family.

went today. got an email at 3pm+ and was there within 20 mins. think this is BS. no stocks wherever.

NavySt

Reaction score
I have both. Playing the XBOX1 more because i prefer the controller for FIFA16. :p

Jurchen King

Master Member
Reaction score
If the rumoured XBOX Scorpio in 2017 really obliterates Playstation in raw performance, I would gladly return to the XBOX fold :s12:.

I've always preferred the XBOX controller and say what you like, XBOX Live is the superior online gaming experience. Pressing A to confirm, X to return is definitely more intuitive to me than O to confirm and X to return.

I owned XBOX and XBOX 360. Was looking forward to XBOX One until MS screwed up. Instead of giving fans a dedicated gaming machine, they tried to shove an all-in-one entertainment device down our throats. Who cares about using XBOX to watch TV, cable? Kinect?

Just produce the console with the most powerful CPU and GPU, and I'm back in the Green camp!

symbiote28

Reaction score
xbox community is singapore really looks lifeless. anyone buying forza horizon 3?!

lordlad0

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
xbox community is singapore really looks lifeless. anyone buying forza horizon 3?!
Xbox mostly only sports games, racing and FPS.....the asia gaming crowd's diet of JRPGs are almost empty in the Xbone library.

Seriously, after FF15...there are literally zero JRPGs for Xbone. So when ppl said Xbox is mostly US bro-dude console, there's a reason.

That being said, i acknowledged that Xbox Live is a better online service than PSN.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.