[Official] Xbox One Club

Reaction score
:o
my cousin want PS4 so I brought for him...

and he ask me buy also play with him

but I HOLD ...because I know some American friends...they play GTA V on xbox.

in order to play with them must get xbox no doubt about it also I find that " seem like " Americans gamers prefer xbox to play online no doubt they also love PS4

perhaps they support local brand I don't know.

just curious is on online subscription to play online.....Xbox one is how much? in SGD?

I heard got what silver or gold subscription also??

next I don't own 4k tv got any different in graphics?

lordlad0

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
:o
my cousin want PS4 so I brought for him...

and he ask me buy also play with him

but I HOLD ...because I know some American friends...they play GTA V on xbox.

in order to play with them must get xbox no doubt about it also I find that " seem like " Americans gamers prefer xbox to play online no doubt they also love PS4

perhaps they support local brand I don't know.

just curious is on online subscription to play online.....Xbox one is how much? in SGD?

I heard got what silver or gold subscription also??

next I don't own 4k tv got any different in graphics?
i know we dont have to write perfect english online and i am guilty as much...but this is too painful to read...

Providence

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Google "242.54 gbp to sgd" shows "432.24 Singapore Dollar". I don't know the local price so don't know worth it or not, considering that importing means no warranty.

Do not forget that you need to pay for the shipping between the US virtual address to your home in Singapore as well. It is not cheap as well. :s22:

So I find that it is not worthwhile to buy a game console from the US anymore. Even my cousin, who always buys PS4 games and accessories from Amazon, has stopped doing that and buys from local stores instead. He said it is not worth it to purchase game stuffs online anymore.

PierceLee

Master Member
Reaction score
Do not forget that you need to pay for the shipping between the US virtual address to your home in Singapore as well. It is not cheap as well. :s22:

So I find that it is not worthwhile to buy a game console from the US anymore. Even my cousin, who always buys PS4 games and accessories from Amazon, has stopped doing that and buys from local stores instead. He said it is not worth it to purchase game stuffs online anymore.
There is no 'virtual address'.

For items that an overseas merchant doesn't ship to SG, you will use a courier service like vpost, comgateway etc. So you let the merchant ship to the address of the courier (the 'virtual address').

Amazon ships many products directly to SG, including consoles. This is a direct shipping option, notice in the pic delivery address is SG, not a courier's local address over there.

KaeBlade

Reaction score
Invitation to the Xbox Singapore Community

Hi Everyone :s12:,

I'm Karl, one of the admins in the revived Xbox Singapore Community. Just extending our invitation again to everyone here. We've grown quite a lot since my last message in this forum and we're not slowing down. Look us up on Facebook and Xbox Live Clubs, group name is "Xbox Singapore Community".

We run regular Game Nights, have the occasional BBQ meet up, and are working on a number of other activities for the Community's enjoyment. The Facebook page is updated daily with Xbox-related news and developments.

Here's the game night schedule for this week:
Titanfall 2 is scheduled for 8pm, Tuesday, December 20.
Battlefield 1 at 7pm Saturday, December 24.
Rainbow Six Siege and Gears 4 are still being determined.

It'd be awesome to have all of you with us! Message me anytime on Xbox Live. I'm always online. Cheers!

-Karl gt: KaeBlade

Last edited:

Providence

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
These people are rich. They can afford to pay to play online modes for these games on Xbox One. :)

Jurchen King

Master Member
Reaction score

I'm Karl, one of the admins in the revived Xbox Singapore Community. Just extending our invitation again to everyone here. We've grown quite a lot since my last message in this forum and we're not slowing down. Look us up on Facebook and Xbox Live Clubs, group name is "Xbox Singapore Community".

We run regular Game Nights, have the occasional BBQ meet up, and are working on a number of other activities for the Community's enjoyment. The Facebook page is updated daily with Xbox-related news and developments.

It'd be awesome to have all of you with us! Message me anytime on Xbox Live. I'm always online. Cheers!

Is this the revival of Brotherhood of the Box? Haha, those were the days...

KaeBlade

Reaction score
Is this the revival of Brotherhood of the Box? Haha, those were the days...

Hehehe! There's actually an Xbox Live Club of old members of BOB. A couple of former BOB members are also with us in the Xbox Singapore Community already. Feel free to do a quick search on FB or Xbox Live Clubs for "Xbox Singapore Community" and look through the member list. You're bound to find quite a number of familiar names or gamertags. :) If you're keen on having multiplayer fun, you're more than welcome to join us! :)

Cheers!
Karl - gt: KaeBlade

kNiGhTseVen

Reaction score

Karl, props to you for your hardwork keeping the XB community alive :D

Reaction score
:s12:
omg a bit hand itchy

I see xbox one now offer also got FIFA 17 bundle...

I more into online gaming , so I go check xbox live gold , let say pay for one year play online is 84.90 , rough off is 82 , and each month can download 2 free games no bad....but sadly seem GTA V don't have. than means is best get bigger HDD version than is 379 bucks.

it will be good they have GTV V bundle but now seem no more.

I don't fancy their new 4k stuffs

more onto GTV V play with my American friends as they playing.

any comments?

muddle

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
:s12:
omg a bit hand itchy

I see xbox one now offer also got FIFA 17 bundle...

I more into online gaming , so I go check xbox live gold , let say pay for one year play online is 84.90 , rough off is 82 , and each month can download 2 free games no bad....but sadly seem GTA V don't have. than means is best get bigger HDD version than is 379 bucks.

it will be good they have GTV V bundle but now seem no more.

I don't fancy their new 4k stuffs

more onto GTV V play with my American friends as they playing.

any comments?

Why pay full price for xbox live?

You can save $20 from cdkeyplus

500gb not enough? Just buy any usb3 external hdds can liao la

Reaction score
google lah bro

by the way ,

I check my old LED TV got two HDMI port

presently one HDMI port been use for the digital TV decoder box

left another HDMI Port but stated ARC ,

I can connect xbox to it , no problem right? Image and video should be ok ?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.