[Official]Final Fantasy XV Discussion Thread

konoha

Reaction score
New vehicle. The off road regalia type D. Episode prompto release on 27th june. A new vr for fishing...annouced but dunno when release. a new outfit, noctis wearing nissan cup noodle, image of the amiger seem to change the royal weapons to utensils....

oic, so the off rd regalia type D muz complete with quest?

I dun have episode prompto... i didnt buy the DLC.

how ah like tat?

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
jia liatz..

too long no play..

don't have the urge to continue and complete.

konoha

Reaction score
haha same here.. athough i complete the game with 100% achievement, i felt no motivation doing other stuff liao.. i oso never fish for all the fishes.

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
haha same here.. athough i complete the game with 100% achievement, i felt no motivation doing other stuff liao.. i oso never fish for all the fishes.

you better than me, at least u plat the game liao.

CloudJames

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Guys I know maybe not the right thread but can someone help me ask who wants to buy a physical copy of Final Fantasy XV (R2) Day One Edition. $50~$55 should be okay. Thanks. It's brand new condition. Haven't even touch before except opening the plastic wrap.

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
dan u should do the same.. for so many games, i oni plat FF15 to 100%
There's a lot of legendary items and dungeons

Its fun thou..

the combat boring to me.. somehow..

and the summons so freaking random and so many conditions to fulfill.

konoha

Reaction score
the combat boring to me.. somehow..

and the summons so freaking random and so many conditions to fulfill.

to summon, u need to be in very critical and low health condition.

the combat may be boring but tats the tricky part isnt it?

if sq enix production gonna mk things easy for u, dan might as well dun produce? haha..

CrispyPeddler

Reaction score
Guys I know maybe not the right thread but can someone help me ask who wants to buy a physical copy of Final Fantasy XV (R2) Day One Edition. $50~$55 should be okay. Thanks. It's brand new condition. Haven't even touch before except opening the plastic wrap.

Put it as 40 shud be able to sell. I just sold mine r2 day one for 40..put 50 for few weeks no buyer

Reaction score
Off road regalia is out!

Is that a add on sequel to the main story ? or is it just a mode or something like a side story like the stories they have for ignis,gladiolus & prompto ? Sorry i'm not updated on FFXV after i've completed the main storyline ... probably only tried a few side story dungeons also only ... didn't even tried playing the new years patch ...hope it is something worthwhile to play ... i'm running out of games to play so that's why i asked =:p

blade81

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Is that a add on sequel to the main story ? or is it just a mode or something like a side story like the stories they have for ignis,gladiolus & prompto ? Sorry i'm not updated on FFXV after i've completed the main storyline ... probably only tried a few side story dungeons also only ... didn't even tried playing the new years patch ...hope it is something worthwhile to play ... i'm running out of games to play so that's why i asked =:p
No story add on to the main story. Juz go talk to cindy and she will offer to upgrade the regalia to type D. Episode prompto is dlc that talk about his history. There is also a snow map that you can do side quest to earn points to upgrade the snowmobile. Which i care less since the snow mobile cannot be used in the main game Episode ignis is expected to be in december

binary_0011

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
just finished WOFF yesterday, best FF ever ! actually there's more to do after completion...

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.