[Official]Final Fantasy XV Discussion Thread

PierceLee

Master Member
Reaction score
i check online bo stock leh

Try Bookdepository:
http://www.bookdepository.com/Final-Fantasy-XV-Piggyback/9781911015017

Got hardcover and soft cover. Don't know if the price is considered good, long time never buy guides liao, last time bot quite a bit from bookdepo, their price was good especially during pre-order period.

I remember they have UK site and US site, sometimes the price is diff. Also check their price in US/UK currency vs SGD, may want them to charge you in their currency if the SGD exchange rate they used is not good.

lionheart80

Reaction score
Try Bookdepository:

Got hardcover and soft cover. Don't know if the price is considered good, long time never buy guides liao, last time bot quite a bit from bookdepo, their price was good especially during pre-order period.

I remember they have UK site and US site, sometimes the price is diff. Also check their price in US/UK currency vs SGD, may want them to charge you in their currency if the SGD exchange rate they used is not good.

had pre-ordered the hard cover copy already, overall price is ok except have to wait quite long of about 2 weeks after they ship out and have to monitor as their prices always fluctuate and u can display in sgd and pay in sgd when chk out, still overall will be cheaper to local pricing, other than that can also go to fishpond.com but prices are not that attractive as compared to book depository and also the long waiting time

PierceLee

Master Member
Reaction score
i had pre-ordered the luna edition console and the game is in digital format preloaded as chk from gamewerks facebook page

so wanna ask this so called preloaded feature means game is already installed into the console or there will be a code provided to download the game with my psn acc upon 1st setup as i will be upgrading my hdd to 2tb so if the game is already preloaded or installed into the console then do i need to setup with the current hdd and download/install the game 1st to tie to my psn acc before replacing to the new hdd and download again

if the code is provided, can i sell away the digital copy since no downloads made yet cause i woo prefer the physical copy of the game
I doubt they actually pre-install the game onto the hdd for you. Digital games have to be registered to an account as owner, the PS4 won't have any account to register it to before anyone buys it, so they couldn't have pre-installed. My guess is it will be a piece of paper with code that you have to redeem on PSN store.

Preload means, after you redeem the code and register it as owned by your psn account, you can start downloading the game before its release date. This is just downloading, you wont be able to play it yet. The preloaded game will unlock automatically on the release date (typically 00:00 of the day).

Once redeemed, the game is registered as owned by your psn account, you can delete/re-download again as you wish. If you upgrade your HDD later and the HDD already has lots of data (games, save files etc) and you don't want to redownload everything, you can actually take a backup of the whole HDD (onto a third HDD via USB port). Then swap out the old HDD, swap in the new, then restore the HDD image from the third HDD. This way the new HDD will have all the accounts, settings and data set up as it was before. Of cos if you just upgrade the HDD on day 1 then no need lah.

If it comes on a piece of paper with redemption code, you can sell the code. (When selling, better make the buyer redeem it in front of you, otherwise he claims the code doesn't work or is used, then hard to resolve the dispute.)

lionheart80

Reaction score
I doubt they actually pre-install the game onto the hdd for you. Digital games have to be registered to an account as owner, the PS4 won't have any account to register it to before anyone buys it, so they couldn't have pre-installed. My guess is it will be a piece of paper with code that you have to redeem on PSN store.

Preload means, after you redeem the code and register it as owned by your psn account, you can start downloading the game before its release date. This is just downloading, you wont be able to play it yet. The preloaded game will unlock automatically on the release date (typically 00:00 of the day).

Once redeemed, the game is registered as owned by your psn account, you can delete/re-download again as you wish. If you upgrade your HDD later and the HDD already has lots of data (games, save files etc) and you don't want to redownload everything, you can actually take a backup of the whole HDD (onto a third HDD via USB port). Then swap out the old HDD, swap in the new, then restore the HDD image from the third HDD. This way the new HDD will have all the accounts, settings and data set up as it was before. Of cos if you just upgrade the HDD on day 1 then no need lah.

If it comes on a piece of paper with redemption code, you can sell the code. (When selling, better make the buyer redeem it in front of you, otherwise he claims the code doesn't work or is used, then hard to resolve the dispute.)

thks for the feedback, was wondering how they are gonna preload the game into a new console with no user setup at all and since the luna console is also releasing on the same day as the game itself then the preload theory woo not suffice in the 1st place also

hope it woo be a code itself so I could sell it off cheap and get a physical copy

God Of Pcc

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Try Bookdepository:

Yeah,thanks for the feedback

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Will it be out today?

tomorrow. stores affiliated with sony are not allowed to sell before release date.

btw who pre-ordered at playe? got any news of pre-order free gift which is a limited edition ffxv leather pouch?

Ava|on

Master Member
Reaction score
I pre-ordered from TOG, anyone knows if Singapore is gonna get a midnight release or must we wait till tomorrow morning only can get the game?

xtwis7

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Anywhere that can preorder and collect on launch day?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.