HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

[Playstation 4] World of Tanks

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-01-2017, 08:00 PM   #1

[Playstation 4] World of Tanks

Hi HWZ gamer, i just started playing WOT recently and would like to look for local player to play together.

Was thinking to consolidate a list of WOT player psn ID here to form a armour unit and shoot some tanks.

1. Leoleong
leoleong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2017, 11:54 AM   #2

strictmuffin
Old 04-01-2017, 10:57 PM   #3
Banned

worth to buy it?
[[ForeverAlone]] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2017, 11:13 PM   #4
Master Member

worth to buy it?
No need to buy, it's free-to-play game, just download from psn store. It's on US and SG, better get US if your account is US, in case you want to buy DLCs. (I notice the SG psn store has very few DLCs in comparison.)
PierceLee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2017, 11:20 PM   #5
Banned

No need to buy, it's free-to-play game, just download from psn store. It's on US and SG, better get US if your account is US, in case you want to buy DLCs. (I notice the SG psn store has very few DLCs in comparison.)
I only on Asia PSN.
Old 04-01-2017, 11:43 PM   #6
Master Member

I only on Asia PSN.
Then get from SG psn store lor, also free.
Old 05-01-2017, 12:00 AM   #7
Banned

Then get from SG psn store lor, also free.

is Free? I go PSN store never see is free

that means some free games they never stated in like this month which game free?

I usually see those games which mention free like this month

seem like I haven't explore fully search around..
Old 05-01-2017, 08:54 AM   #8
Master Member

On the PSN store they are under the "free to play" category (SG psn, US psn), not PS+.

Such games are designed to operate as free games. They let you play for free but with limitations. Many of them you can play all the way to the end (if there is an end) without paying a cent but you will need to grind a lot in the game for in-game currency or such in order to proceed. Or you can shortcut it by paying real money. And there's tons of costumes, weapons and such seducing you to buy. Basically the same concept as many mobile games operate (without the ad though).

There are quite a lot of such on the PS4, good ones too: warframe, let it die*, paragon*, neverwinter*, planetside 2*, smite, world of tanks, dynasty warriors 8, DOA extreme, star trek online*, DC universe, ...

* = US and EU psn stores only, not available on SG store. You can probably download from there and still play anyway but if you want to eventually pay real money, then you need to use a same region account to play.
Old 08-03-2017, 03:27 PM   #9

Hi HWZ gamer, i just started playing WOT recently and would like to look for local player to play together.

Was thinking to consolidate a list of WOT player psn ID here to form a armour unit and shoot some tanks.

1. Leoleong
2. HPBBlade
Count me in...
BLaDe28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.