Animal Crossing: New Horizons

PierceLee

Master Member
Reaction score
Take note if you get a new Switch. This also applies to the Pokemon games and other game saves that are not transferable.

happinesscuminpairs

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Now I got Beau visiting my island and when invited to stay, Resident Service wants to kick out Octavia.
How to chose other resident? I tried, logging out, change player, but each time Octavia is suggested to be replaced.

Elysium87

Reaction score
Now I got Beau visiting my island and when invited to stay, Resident Service wants to kick out Octavia.
How to chose other resident? I tried, logging out, change player, but each time Octavia is suggested to be replaced.

means u too late liao, must faster talk to the person in the tent. if the tent person says want to replace someone that u wan on the island, faster close game and reload.

if too slow, auto save take over, u cant do anything liao

happinesscuminpairs

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
means u too late liao, must faster talk to the person in the tent. if the tent person says want to replace someone that u wan on the island, faster close game and reload.

if too slow, auto save take over, u cant do anything liao
Yah lor! But now I know supposed to hit home button and close game.

Shdwfalcon

Banned
Reaction score
Take note if you get a new Switch. This also applies to the Pokemon games and other game saves that are not transferable.

Pokemon gen8 garnered quite an amount of complains for lack of cloud backup. Pokemon's excuse is to prevent save editing via cloud. Not sure what is AC's excuse.

Novicekate

Reaction score
anyone still playing? i stopped playing for a while but I am keen to go back if there are interesting stuff

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.