Anyone getting Fifa 17?

curo

Master Member
Reaction score
Currently playing PES 16 but piss off with their online matching. take forever..
Tot of changing to fifa but not sure if it's worth the jump.

incubus07

Reaction score
there is a playable demo every year for both franchises. Decide from there lorr.
and asking if ppl will buy fifa17 is like asking are you gonna eat tmr, sure got ppl buy maaaaa

frizee

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
tell me about it. in fifa 14 & fifa 15, i think i'd spent hundreds for FUT. crazy. :s11: didn't play that much for fifa 16.

Lol exactly, even during office hour i will trade and update my squad haha...

curo

Master Member
Reaction score
Got fifa 16 and played a few game. Din really like the controls. Feel that PES is more realistic.

Guess I really have to wait for the demo to try out if there is any changes to the game play in their new version before deciding.

jace88

Reaction score
Bit over it. Bought Fifa when released a few times but never end up getting into it. I can wait until it's in EA Vault :)

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.