Game Deals

PierceLee

Master Member
Reaction score
didn't managed to get nfl 20 for free. someone posted it on ps4 thread last week but not free when i tried to redeem. its only free for ea access.

when is the period to get it?
Not sure, when I saw that, I went and got it on my PS+ account, but it was not free on my other SG accounts at that same time. That's why I think it was PS+ only, or perhaps it was a glitch.

Edit: I just checked again on my PS+ account, when I go to the product page now (here), it's not showing that I own that. But when I go to my download list, it is there, and I can actually download it. I do notice that what is available now is a 'bundle'. Not sure if they actually changed it to stop the glitch.

Last edited:

ksw101

Reaction score
I saw it on 23 April and purchased on 25 for free. Today I see $85 at playstore

Not sure, when I saw that, I went and got it on my PS+ account, but it was not free on my other SG accounts at that same time. That's why I think it was PS+ only, or perhaps it was a glitch.

Edit: I just checked again on my PS+ account, when I go to the product page now (here), it's not showing that I own that. But when I go to my download list, it is there, and I can actually download it. I do notice that what is available now is a 'bundle'. Not sure if they actually changed it to stop the glitch.

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

read that it was a trial for ps plus members and it ended on 26/4.

galliano

Master Member
Reaction score
Any suggestions on best option to pre-order Last of Us III? Considering the game shops prob not open during circuit breaker relaxed.

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Any suggestions on best option to pre-order Last of Us III? Considering the game shops prob not open during circuit breaker relaxed.

its last of us part 2. release date is june 19 so its after circuit breaker period. po at your nearest game shop and pay for delivery if you do not want to self-collect.

galliano

Master Member
Reaction score
its last of us part 2. release date is june 19 so its after circuit breaker period. po at your nearest game shop and pay for delivery if you do not want to self-collect.

Yep. It’s II. My concern is that even after 1June, not all biz will be back to norm.

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yep. It’s II. My concern is that even after 1June, not all biz will be back to norm.

you can po at qisahn, tog, gamextreme website and opt for courier delivery. google the links to their website or contact them at their facebook.

PierceLee

Master Member
Reaction score
Another FREE game for stay-at-home, no PS+ needed. This one is very good. Couch co-op supported. Free till May 21, don't miss it.

LEGO® NINJAGO® Movie Video Game

SG PSN store: https://store.playstation.com/en-sg/product/HP1018-CUSA09065_00-LEGONINJAGOMOVIE
US PSN store: https://store.playstation.com/en-us/product/UP1018-CUSA07739_00-LEGONINJAGOMOVIE
UK PSN store: https://store.playstation.com/en-gb/product/EP1018-CUSA07744_00-LEGONINJAGOMOVIE

PierceLee

Master Member
Reaction score
June PS+ rumors...

Call of Duty: WWII (available for download from May 26)
- based on Tweet by Playstation (link)

Dead Cells
Doom
- based on a leaked video (now deleted) from Playstation Access

There's also rumor of Marvel's Spider-man, cos someone found the "+ Free" text/icon on its price on the psn store.

networked

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
June PS+ rumors...

Dead Cells
Doom

There's also rumor of Marvel's Spider-man, cos someone found the "+ Free" text/icon on its price on the psn store.
Great. Loved Zombies for cod ww2.

Sent from Toilet While Making Cake. using GAGT

Adam80

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
June PS+ rumors...

Dead Cells
Doom

deadcells oooo
asia/sg side gonna get shortchanged again

PS:i own switch +pc version of dead cells(great game to pass time on switch)

strikefreedom_83

Reaction score
Another FREE game for stay-at-home, no PS+ needed. This one is very good. Couch co-op supported. Free till May 21, don't miss it.

LEGO® NINJAGO® Movie Video Game

SG PSN store: https://store.playstation.com/en-sg/product/HP1018-CUSA09065_00-LEGONINJAGOMOVIE
US PSN store: https://store.playstation.com/en-us/product/UP1018-CUSA07739_00-LEGONINJAGOMOVIE
UK PSN store: https://store.playstation.com/en-gb/product/EP1018-CUSA07744_00-LEGONINJAGOMOVIE

Oh no I missed this. Thanks for sharing anyway.

PierceLee

Master Member
Reaction score
COD:WWII is up on US PS+ now.

Upcoming sale at US/EU:
49921825817_96499ef2eb_k.jpg

12 months PS+ subscription will be at 30% off.

Usually SG/Asia will have their own Days of Play sale too, so probably 30% off SG PS+ too?

PierceLee

Master Member
Reaction score
US/EU PS+ Free Game - June 2020
JUn 2 - Jul 6

Call of Duty: WWII (already available)
Star Wars Battlefront II (base edition only)

49941946141_ae06765d0e_k.jpg

wtf BF2! I want Dead Cells leh.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.