HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

King Of Iron Fist Tekken 7

Like Tree72Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 18-07-2017, 07:14 PM   #76
Banned

Now is King of fighter VS king of iron fist...
the hyped can't go beyond hyped now damn, my secondary favourite fighting game character, Geese Howard? Now there is no reason why I shouldn't play Tekken 7 Tekken 7 is possibly my best Tekken series of all wooo hoooo
~Dragonite~ likes this.
Danny2015 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2017, 07:50 PM   #77
Banned

tekken vs kof vs sf. a friend of mine said it'd have been better if it were terry instead. but i prefer geese instead.
At first, the producer Harada picked Raiden from Fatal Fury:

~Dragonite~ likes this.
Old 20-07-2017, 09:24 PM   #78
Banned

personally not a fan of other fighting games characters to be in tekken as they fighting style are way too different
actually, I was thinking that the producer, Mr. Harada wants to attract Street Fighters and King of Fighters/Fatal Fury's fans to play Tekken 7 to get into the Tekken series. Geese and Gouki are by far the most popular characters in their origin ala Fatal Fury and Street Fighter. This is one of the business strategies. I wasn't a fan of Tekken series, but after seeing two of my top two favourite characters in the game, there is no reason why I shouldn't play Tekken 7 but if Geese and Gouki did not appear in the next few sequels of the Tekken's games or even Tekken Tag Tournament 3, then I guess I am not playing Tekken anymore If they are in Tekken Tag Tournament 3, then I am gonna team them together or use them individually to fight against two characters, freaking cool if that happens
~Dragonite~ likes this.
Old 21-07-2017, 09:36 AM   #79
Banned

Geese Howard conquers Tekken 7
~Dragonite~ likes this.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.