HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

The Legend Of Heroes : Trails Of Cold Steel 3

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-10-2017, 11:47 AM   #1

The Legend Of Heroes : Trails Of Cold Steel 3

Anyone looking forward to this? The first 2 games were amazing! With plot, music and gameplay elements similar to the persona series(social links,dateable waifus,character skills customisation etc)

Easiest the 2nd best JRPG behind persona,(FF sucks recently) maybe even better if I dare say so myself

Last edited by NiHaoma123; 12-10-2017 at 11:50 AM..
NiHaoma123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2017, 12:00 PM   #2

I have the 1st two on Vita. I'm still at the very beginning of the first one and haven't find the commitment to finish it yet.

Paper_Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2017, 12:02 PM   #3
Master Member

Looking forward to III but damn sian.. its on diff console. They shld release a trilogy collection on PS4.
Gametaku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2017, 01:00 PM   #4

Looking forward to III but damn sian.. its on diff console. They shld release a trilogy collection on PS4.
Saw the gameplay on ps4, huge and bounds of graphical improvement that wouldnt be possible on vita. Also, its cfm there will be a fourth entry due to *spoilers* =)

Old 12-10-2017, 01:04 PM   #5
Master Member

Yes, but cannot bring save file over = -_-
Gametaku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2017, 02:04 PM   #6

I actually find the first game quite boring in terms of story. At least for the first 6 chapters. Things only get interesting during the final chapter.

2nd game is much better(magic as well as force quartz became less op as well). The story, character development etc is wayyyy better.

Looking forward to the 3rd game and hope that it's released for vita.

P.s steam has the first game. Guess it's coming to pc as well.
-Synchronicity- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2017, 03:03 PM   #7

I actually find the first game quite boring in terms of story. At least for the first 6 chapters. Things only get interesting during the final chapter.

2nd game is much better(magic as well as force quartz became less op as well). The story, character development etc is wayyyy better.

Looking forward to the 3rd game and hope that it's released for vita.

P.s steam has the first game. Guess it's coming to pc as well.
3rd game cfm to be ps4 exclusive..not sure abt pc though but definitely not vita

Old 12-10-2017, 03:03 PM   #8

Yes, but cannot bring save file over = -_-
Forced to go along with Alisa

Old 12-10-2017, 03:30 PM   #9
Master Member

【試玩】《英雄傳說 閃之軌跡 III》系列最新作描寫黎恩全新故事 戰鬥系統進化後更顯魅力
https://gnn.gamer.com.tw/0/153300.html
PierceLee is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2017, 04:22 PM   #10

Still waiting for them to announce Chinese version
stiggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-10-2017, 08:13 PM   #11

Played 4.5 hours of it & stopped completely on steam PC ... tried to refund for the purchase but steam said they only refund games that you have spent less then 4 hours on it and 30 days after purchasing lol Storyline is ok-ish but graphics could be so much better & the battle combat system is so cranky ... i rather play the tales series any time of the day instead of this series .... sry not looking forward to it !
MyNameIsBob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-10-2017, 12:02 AM   #12

Played 4.5 hours of it & stopped completely on steam PC ... tried to refund for the purchase but steam said they only refund games that you have spent less then 4 hours on it and 30 days after purchasing lol Storyline is ok-ish but graphics could be so much better & the battle combat system is so cranky ... i rather play the tales series any time of the day instead of this series .... sry not looking forward to it !
Refund needs to be made within 14 days of purchase and you have played less than 2 hours.
Trails series is definitely a slow series, both in terms of story and battle system. It is also a typically low budget game. Cold Steel is already considered a big jump graphic wise from previous entries
Not everyone has patience to go through it.
Marukoban is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-10-2017, 12:25 AM   #13
Master Member

You are talking about which game? Trails of Cold Steel I, II or III? I think only the 1st is available on PC now? The 1st and 2nd were on PS3 and also Vita, this 3rd one is PS4 (iirc there is Vita too in Japan but lead development platform is PS4), the graphics would be much better.
PierceLee is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 18-12-2017, 11:34 AM   #14

Actual English release date

Actual English release date

Hi guys just wanna know when is the english one out in sg? it looks cool
veltix is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.