Nintendo Switch Games Discussion

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
It's a good thing actually at least for me because I love to smash through the game easy, lol! But my party is way super over leveled now. I was breaking the game and cheesing through during the early level 30s and had a lot of godly gear which kinda accelerated the playthrough. All I wana do now is to try prolong the game.

Min max I always do that in jrpg.
Create the best team ever.

Sent from Single is not a status. It's a word that describes a person who is strong enough to enjoy life alone. using GAGT

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
It's shiok to see your characters deal 99999 damage for every hit.

Sent from Single is not a status. It's a word that describes a person who is strong enough to enjoy life alone. using GAGT

TrueBeliever_jh

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Guys, is Xenoblade a good game in your opinion? Lol.

Thinking of what game to get next, I'm not a HUGE fan of classic RPGs like Octopath, but my brother will be getting it so I will lend from him lol.

But been playing Splatoon almost every night so far.
its the typical JRPG tropes

you will be annoyed if you have outgrown JRPG. but i must admit i enjoy the battle system.

very subjective.

tjhin

Master Member
Reaction score
What's new ?

http://disgaea.us/d1-complete/about.html#refine

txt03.png

charleslin

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

you will be annoyed if you have outgrown JRPG. but i must admit i enjoy the battle system.

very subjective.

I never actually liked JRPGs in my life lol.

But sorry, I meant classic turn based like Octopath. Kinda want to try RPG, normally for me I only play those action type RPGs, instead of traditional RPGs that require leveling and all.

So was wondering if it was gonna be ok for me.

TrueBeliever_jh

Honorary Member
Reaction score
I never actually liked JRPGs in my life lol.

But sorry, I meant classic turn based like Octopath. Kinda want to try RPG, normally for me I only play those action type RPGs, instead of traditional RPGs that require leveling and all.

So was wondering if it was gonna be ok for me.
Ys8 would be better for you I guess. Xb2 is not really turn base but it has got auto attacks. Build up auto attacks for blade arts.

Ys8 more hack slash.

storm913

Master Member
Reaction score

very subjective.
Just started yesterday, Omg, the battle system quite hard to understand the combo and stuff.. And takes so long to kill 1 monster? Is this gonna be the same throughout? Currently in mid of chapter 2.

Elysium87

Reaction score
Just started yesterday, Omg, the battle system quite hard to understand the combo and stuff.. And takes so long to kill 1 monster? Is this gonna be the same throughout? Currently in mid of chapter 2.

you mean xenoblade 2? yes, it will be the same throughout, i got to mid chapter 4 then understand the battle system.

LTJBUKEM

Reaction score
It's shiok to see your characters deal 99999 damage for every hit.

surpassing power, fortitude, BP eater, physical prowess (for physical dmg dealers) or elemental edge (for magic dmg dealers)

and with godly gear, 99999 dmg easy

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.