Nintendo Switch Games Discussion

invigo79

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Bought the Smash Bros bundle recently and the digital Mart Kart 8 during the current sales from the console.

Does US eshop holds regular sales?

Say if I buy the digital copy using my PC, does the game automatically download to the Switch when I turn on the next time?

Tempted to get the digital copies of BOTW and Odessey but no sales.
Sales for 1st party nintendo games quite rare. Sometimes got offer on Lazada or shoppee.

As long your switch has wifi connection, it will auto download the games purchased in eshop from PC or mobile.

Sent from Home using GAGT

kaya14

Reaction score
Hi, anyone can advice or give rec for between super Mario odyssey, super Mario U deluxe and super smash bros, which is the best game? Thanks!

Sent from Xiaomi REDMI 4X using GAGT

tjhin

Master Member
Reaction score
Hi, anyone can advice or give rec for between super Mario odyssey, super Mario U deluxe and super smash bros, which is the best game? Thanks!

SMO (3D Platformer, mostly single player)
SMBUD (2D Platformer, multiplayer)
SSBU (Party fighter, multiplayer)

Which type do you like?

kaya14

Reaction score
SMO (3D Platformer, mostly single player)
SMBUD (2D Platformer, multiplayer)
SSBU (Party fighter, multiplayer)

Which type do you like?
Seems like SSBU is out then. Is SMBUD mostly multiplayer tho? I thought most super Mario platforms are single player hahaha

tjhin

Master Member
Reaction score
Seems like SSBU is out then. Is SMBUD mostly multiplayer tho? I thought most super Mario platforms are single player hahaha

Oops, should be single/multi player for both SMBUD and SSBU. :D

If you prefer single player go for either Mario games. Just choose between 3D or 2D.

mamboeidos

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

U deluxe is like the old super Marion leh.... Rather get odyssey

Posted from PCWX using SM-N960F

charleslin

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

For the first, I recommend Odyssey IMO.

strikefreedom_83

Reaction score
SMO is highly recommended for single player experience. I recently got the NSMB for the multiplayer experience and also I completed SMO.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.