Nintendo Switch Games Discussion

PierceLee

Master Member
Reaction score
台北的西門町? :D
Yes, it is. The game is made by a Taiwan developer.

《酉閃町》為 JFI Games 競鋒國際產品開發二處團隊歷經多時所設計出的一款單機動作遊戲,以台北觀光文化重鎮西門町為故事舞台的單機遊戲,故事以捷運西門站 6 號出口為起點,並強調透過以動漫風格筆觸呈現出的既真實又疏離的奇幻世界觀,來真實還原西門町街頭風貌。

開發團隊表示,之所以會選擇西門町,除了具國際觀光知名度外,前身為古台北城所在地,百年來的故事與興衰,也使得西門町同時融合了傳統與現代,呈現兼具文化背景與時尚流行的特殊風情。而為了在遊戲中重現西門鬧區的繁華景象,並提升玩家遊戲代入感,團隊特地於西門町地毯式的收集各種資訊,努力呈現出完整街頭景色。

0fdf9cd94c6a8e4894f38f884912ra35.JPG

製作團隊表示,從遊戲開發初衷就是做一款能夠在台灣街道內探索和戰鬥的遊戲,所以才選擇「西門町」為背景。在遊戲場景的部分, 團隊力求精準還原街景呈現,希望加入本地各具特色的商家店舖,開發團隊特別感謝「西門徒步區街區發展促進會」的協助,讓團隊順利地與本地商家取得聯繫並進一步合作,並在遊戲中真實還原商家的店面樣貌。

【TGS 18】《聖域對決》台灣團隊新作《酉閃町》曝光 一個人的西門町冒險即將展開
《酉閃町》首度揭開遊戲場景與台灣在地守護神資訊 真實還原在地店家樣貌
台灣自製新作《酉閃町 Dusk Diver》釋出熊店長等最終角色介紹 公開台日聲優名單
【TpGS 19】《酉閃町》實機戰鬥與主角二段變身資訊
官方網站: https://duskdiver.jfigames.com/

Chinese trailer:

Last edited:

tjhin

Master Member
Reaction score
Dragon Quest XI: Echoes of an Elusive Age S live stream
25/1/19 (Fri) 8:30 - 9:30 pm

strikefreedom_83

Reaction score
I rem reading the announcement that says Asia version support English.

Ya I read that too, it says Japanese voice-over and English text and I hope it is not just English text for cutscenes only.

This is a must buy me. Super disappointed when they previously released the port for SD Gundam G Gen Genesis but not the English version especially that English ver is already available.

burping_boy

Reaction score
Just to check, can buy 1 game and share among few consoles and play together ?

Digital game from E-shop: NO, cannot share among consoles, tagged to account, but can multiplayer one 1 console

Physical game cartridge: YES, can share but only 1 console at a time, i.e. if i lend the cartridge to my friend, i cannot play it.

tjhin

Master Member
Reaction score
Ya I read that too, it says Japanese voice-over and English text and I hope it is not just English text for cutscenes only.

This is a must buy me. Super disappointed when they previously released the port for SD Gundam G Gen Genesis but not the English version especially that English ver is already available.

Maybe similar to SEA version of Taiko no Tatsujin, base version is Japanese but add in multi-language support.

PierceLee

Master Member
Reaction score
If this got eng sub...then it will be a must hoot liao
I rem reading the announcement that says Asia version support English.
At least got Chinese versions already confirmed. Can choose Hong Kong (高达) or Taiwan (钢弹) translation. Typically Chinese versions are same day release as Japanese.

Chinese version of the trailer:

tjhin

Master Member
Reaction score

Hope is here, English trailer :D

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.