Nintendo Switch Games Discussion

nightkids7089

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah I wanted the rougue version. Thanks for the warning. Glad that I read the review first. Btw I was trying to buy the anniversary version at eshop with my credit card but I cannot proceed it says check with the bank.. Previously I bought before no such issue any idea?

bro, your card expire liao sibo?

maybe try changing a card....

just saying

PierceLee

Master Member
Reaction score
Another review:

Looking at the gameplay, I would highly recommend the excellent twin-stick shooter Dead Nation by Housemarque instead. It's Sony exclusive though (PS4/PS3/Vita). The console versions have couch co-op too.

leonaheidern

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Sorry is Nintendo switch online region locked to the Nintendo account

If my account is a Canadian Nintendo account can I switch to the Nintendo online Japanese account and still save my save files there?

New switch user here. Only got it 3 days ago.

Posted from PCWX using POCOPHONE F1

PierceLee

Master Member
Reaction score
Sorry is Nintendo switch online region locked to the Nintendo account

If my account is a Canadian Nintendo account can I switch to the Nintendo online Japanese account and still save my save files there?

New switch user here. Only got it 3 days ago.

How many accounts are linked to your Switch? If you have only 1 account but switch regions to buy games but all play in 1 main region then should have no issue.

Also if you use CDN as main account but have another JPN account to buy games, playing all with the CDN account will also be fine.
I think he is asking about Nintendo Switch Online subscription. If his Canada account is Online subscriber and he uses his Japan account to play games, can his Japan account upload game saves to the cloud?

Technically country/region doesn't matter here, since you can change the country of an account anytime. So the question boils down to: if one account subscribes to Online, can another account (residing on the same Switch console) benefit from Cloud Save?

I guess the answer is No? Membership benefits (online multiplayer, cloud data save, free retro games etc) is tied to the subscribing account only, other accounts on the same Switch don't share any of those benefits. That's why they sell Family membership for multiple accounts -- it's meant for family members (each having their own account) to share the subscription benefits, it's not meant for complete strangers on the internet to share and lower each individual's subscription fee. Of cos, as you advised, can use other accounts to buy games, just use the same main account (subscriber) to play games.

tjhin

Master Member
Reaction score
Anyone playing Ori and the Blind Forest?

Was playing this Giso tree escape sequence. Think stuck in this for over 30 mins and lost count how many times I died. Almost wanted to give up and then boom, "Close Call" achievement unlocked. So satisfying :D

tjhin

Master Member
Reaction score
After training your hands with Labo, body with Ring Fit, it's time to train your brain :D

HAC_A_HEBAA.main.jpg

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.