Nintendo Switch Games Discussion

Shib

Reaction score
Anyone can recommend cheap decent taiko drum controller? Bought the game on discount, looking for controller less than $50 :)
I am looking out for a suitable one too. Do share if you bought one.

Sent from HUAWEI EVR-L29 using GAGT

TrueBeliever_jh

Honorary Member
Reaction score
think i should be getting "Return of the Obra Dinn"

even though i got no time to play~ :s13:

still considering on The Witcher 3~

PierceLee

Master Member
Reaction score
Very similar to the Doraemon one, seems to have some quality-of-life improvements. I'd say get this one if you have to choose between the two. In Doraemon you just do everything yourself (which looks to be the same here), Doraemon and your friends don't help you at all (Doraemon stays in the mayor's big mansion while you have to build your small hut and slowly expand), you don't see them much except in some cutscenes. Everything there just doesn't fit well in the Doraemon story universe. This one is remake, at least it's more authentic, and it has romance/marriage system too :p.

Chinese version let's play with in-depth commentary:

imacbie

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Very similar to the Doraemon one, seems to have some quality-of-life improvements. I'd say get this one if you have to choose between the two. In Doraemon you just do everything yourself (which looks to be the same here), Doraemon and your friends don't help you at all (Doraemon stays in the mayor's big mansion while you have to build your small hut and slowly expand), you don't see them much except in some cutscenes. Everything there just doesn't fit well in the Doraemon story universe. This one is remake, at least it's more authentic, and it has romance/marriage system too :p.

Chinese version let's play with in-depth commentary:
totally agree.. doraemon get boring after a while

PierceLee

Master Member
Reaction score
The HK guys started their let's play series liao, if you are interested to see how it plays:

Here's their Doraemon series, for comparison. They haven't finished yet (at #15), maybe they got bored :D

GilaQila

Reaction score
Hi,

I just bought a switch.

Any recommendations for indie games to purchase/download?

So far, I only have Witcher 3. Will be buying Doom, Super Smash Bros and a few others during 11.11 sales or 2nd hand on carousell, unless they have really great sales online.

Last edited:

congster2

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi,

I just bought a switch.

Any recommendations for indie games to purchase/download?

So far, I only have Witcher 3. Will be buying Doom, Super Smash Bros and a few others during 11.11 sales or 2nd hand on carousell, unless they have really great sales online.

Botw, bomberman, mario kart, rayman legends

GilaQila

Reaction score

PierceLee

Master Member
Reaction score
damn. Witcher 3. i kept getting distracted by side quests~ 😆

8-hrs in and i am still in the first region~ 🤣
That's the right way to play. Clear side quests in a region first before doing the next story mission. This game has hidden chapter breaks, if you progress the story beyond such points of no return, some side quests in the previous region will be gone forever.

galliano

Master Member
Reaction score
Any feedback on Ring Fit Adventure? Does it really work out a sweat?

Its out since Friday ya.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.