HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Nintendo Switch Games Discussion

Like Tree1427Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 28-02-2019, 04:05 PM   #3901
Master Member

shopee having flash sale for eshop US$50 now.

Use code ELSALE15B to buy at S$49.58
sold out liao
$52 very worthwhile
Ralphel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-02-2019, 04:22 PM   #3902
Master Member

Where to get 76?

Sent from Samsung SM-N960F using GAGT
Shopee
Po price 86
Use coupon -$10
But this seller use normal mail

Another seller in shopee use NinjaVan but po price at 89

Sent from Samsung SM-G965F using GAGT
KingOfSbw is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 28-02-2019, 04:44 PM   #3903

Hi all I just bought a Nintendo switch. I have read around and I notice that physical copy games can come from different regions like EU, US etc. May I know what's the difference?

Also for digital game copy also have different region?

Anything else to take note for a first timer? Like how should I set up my switch etc. Any new user benefits I should take note off?
I'm alr aware or some basic stuff like to apply screen protector as screen can be scratched easily. Thanks in advance!

Last edited by Arandalo; 28-02-2019 at 04:47 PM..
Arandalo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-02-2019, 05:33 PM   #3904
Supremacy Member

Hi all I just bought a Nintendo switch. I have read around and I notice that physical copy games can come from different regions like EU, US etc. May I know what's the difference?

Also for digital game copy also have different region?

Anything else to take note for a first timer? Like how should I set up my switch etc. Any new user benefits I should take note off?
I'm alr aware or some basic stuff like to apply screen protector as screen can be scratched easily. Thanks in advance!
1) You can buy digital copies of games using the eshop. But make sure you set your nintendo account to canada or US region then u can access the eshop.

2) using your nintendo switch to activate nintendo online (similar to PSN on ps4) gives u free 7 days trial. You need this if you wish to play online with others.

3) buy diablo 3. Best game.

4) super mario games and overcooked is only fun when u have friends play tgt. Solo play like lack that stupidity spark.
KarmaStrikesBack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-02-2019, 05:54 PM   #3905

Some super Mario games can play individual like Odyssey or U Deluxe

Sent from Xiaomi REDMI 4X using GAGT
kaya14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-02-2019, 08:13 PM   #3906
Master Member

TrueBeliever_jh likes this.
tjhin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-02-2019, 10:25 PM   #3907

Hello guys! Just bought myself a Nintendo Switch.

Any recommendation for accessories?

Especially case, not a carrying case. Just to keep the back of the switch safe.

Any particular grip or thumb covers that will make playing for long trip easier?
Have a feeling that my hands will get tired while playing due to the weird grip.
StrawberryChris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-02-2019, 10:40 PM   #3908
Supremacy Member

Hello guys! Just bought myself a Nintendo Switch.

Any recommendation for accessories?

Especially case, not a carrying case. Just to keep the back of the switch safe.

Any particular grip or thumb covers that will make playing for long trip easier?
Have a feeling that my hands will get tired while playing due to the weird grip.
Get a pro controller
Old 28-02-2019, 10:47 PM   #3909
Greater Supremacy Member

the demo is interesting.
tjhin likes this.
Old 28-02-2019, 11:20 PM   #3910

Get a pro controller
Seems to be the top few accessories people recommend! Just that I prob won't bring it out to me whenever I travel ):

Having a super hard time finding a clear case for the Switch itself. The plastic back looks so bare.
StrawberryChris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2019, 12:49 AM   #3911
Supremacy Member

Seems to be the top few accessories people recommend! Just that I prob won't bring it out to me whenever I travel ):

Having a super hard time finding a clear case for the Switch itself. The plastic back looks so bare.
Pro controller use at home. Go out have to use joy con
Old 01-03-2019, 01:29 AM   #3912

1) You can buy digital copies of games using the eshop. But make sure you set your nintendo account to canada or US region then u can access the eshop.

2) using your nintendo switch to activate nintendo online (similar to PSN on ps4) gives u free 7 days trial. You need this if you wish to play online with others.

3) buy diablo 3. Best game.

4) super mario games and overcooked is only fun when u have friends play tgt. Solo play like lack that stupidity spark.
Thanks for your reply! Learned something new

Pardon me for asking another question.. For games purchased through eShop, it will be tied to my Nintendo account? Similar concept to purchasing apps on smartphone? Also, if I were to have another switch can I login to the same Nintendo account and all my past purchased will be available for the other switch?
Old 01-03-2019, 09:24 AM   #3913
Supremacy Member

Thanks for your reply! Learned something new

Pardon me for asking another question.. For games purchased through eShop, it will be tied to my Nintendo account? Similar concept to purchasing apps on smartphone? Also, if I were to have another switch can I login to the same Nintendo account and all my past purchased will be available for the other switch?
I believe u need to store on cloud (requires nintendo online subscription) to be able to login from another switch

Old 01-03-2019, 09:53 AM   #3914
Master Member

U wont be able to re download the games in another switch even u using the same nintendo account
U can only use ur cloud save to resume ur gameplay if the other switch has the same game
If suay suay u lost ur switch, u can write in to nintendo to allow u to redownload ur purchased games in a new switch set but if not wrong Nintendo only allow such thing once per year nia
Unsure what will happen to the game in ur old switch though

KingOfSbw is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2019, 03:41 AM   #3915

I believe u need to store on cloud (requires nintendo online subscription) to be able to login from another switch
Correct me if I'm wrong, from what I read online the cloud storage is to save game progress data correct?

U wont be able to re download the games in another switch even u using the same nintendo account
U can only use ur cloud save to resume ur gameplay if the other switch has the same game
If suay suay u lost ur switch, u can write in to nintendo to allow u to redownload ur purchased games in a new switch set but if not wrong Nintendo only allow such thing once per year nia
Unsure what will happen to the game in ur old switch though

I would like to know if say I have purchased a digital game copy from eShop, and I have another switch, can I unlink my Nintendo account for switch 1 and then link my Nintendo account to switch 2?
The same concept for physical game copy where a game can be shared amongst multiple switch but not simultaneously?

I read the following article it seems like it is possible
https://en-americas-support.nintendo...ail/a_id/22448
PierceLee likes this.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.