Nintendo Switch Games Discussion

zensushi

Reaction score
Went down to qishan yest and was told they were too busy that's why lack of replies.. Hopefully will receive today

Since you were already there, why didn't you just collect your purchase from them? Surely you'd have your proof of purchase on your phone? :s11: :eek:

Elysium87

Reaction score
Since you were already there, why didn't you just collect your purchase from them? Surely you'd have your proof of purchase on your phone? :s11: :eek:

you can't if u selected delivery via courier/mail, otherwise it will mess up their system cause it's tie up with those delivery service. unless u order another one that is pick up on store, which u can cancel the delivery one

zensushi

Reaction score
you can't if u selected delivery via courier/mail, otherwise it will mess up their system cause it's tie up with those delivery service. unless u order another one that is pick up on store, which u can cancel the delivery one

I see.

Then it's really poor logistics management on their end given the lead time of pre-orders... :s8:

Elysium87

Reaction score

too many games to recommend, u can just google top 10, 50, 100 games and see the gameplay online.

it depends on what u like also. some prefer coach game, some don't like super long games like rpg and etc.

some of the popular games (in my own view) in the list are:
Cadence of Hyrule – Crypt of the NecroDancer Featuring The Legend of Zelda
The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
Xenoblade Chronicles 2
Super Mario Odyssey
New Super Mario Bros. U Deluxe
Terraria
Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch
Monster Hunter Generations Ultimate (not so popular but i like)
overcooked 2
Octopath Traveler
Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night

Last edited:

tckrto

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Untitled goose game is very very fun and interesting on switch my kids are exploring till they pull their hair trying to solve puzzle.
Labo also another entertaining game for kids. Tones of fun.

tjhin

Master Member
Reaction score
AFAIK gold coins can be received in any region you want. Just change your eShop to that region and login on your switch then claim the gold coins.

Most but not all. My EU copy of TW3 can't claim on US account so now I have 50 coins stuck in EU profile :s8:

Previously my 2 sets of labo only managed to claim in Jpn profile.

tjhin

Master Member
Reaction score
Anyone interested in this limited collector edition? Only Euro 139.99 :D

https://www.strictlylimitedgames.com/releases-2/darius-cozmic-collection/

Darius-Cozmic-Collection_2019_11-22-19_013.jpg

congster2

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Most but not all. My EU copy of TW3 can't claim on US account so now I have 50 coins stuck in EU profile :s8:

Previously my 2 sets of labo only managed to claim in Jpn profile.
Wow a big game like TW3, you bought digital copy..

JayBeeLwashere

Reaction score
Just to update i received the game last weekend, went down on Friday and was told they had sent out the game.. But bad communication on qishan part for using busy as excuse. End up i just took the free preorder poster lol

Sent from HUAWEI LYA-L29 using GAGT

Xylus*^^

Reaction score
Incase anyone interested...
Asterix & obelix xxl2 @ usd11.99
I bot fr mexico site, convert to sgd oni 15.60😃

DrBaldwin

Reaction score
Waiting for us nintendo eshop black friday offerings. Euro already ongoing, how come us so slow..

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.