Nintendo Switch Games Discussion

wunderluster

Reaction score
He say device keep freezing after 2-3 minute. Restart also doesn't help. Hopefully it's just him. But wah the grey oos alr :s13:

Yes I missed the grey one too so got the blue & red.

Any difference between the grey and blue & red othee than colour?

Why is the price difference $40?

mamboeidos

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yup. Cause most of the reviews is blue red version haha. Hopefully our switch comes with no issue

my previous gen 1 was neo colour.

so with grey being cheaper n I being a cheapo can save save, I got the grey one:s13:

mamboeidos

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yes I missed the grey one too so got the blue & red.

Any difference between the grey and blue & red othee than colour?

Why is the price difference $40?

only colour diff... think colour more premium that all...but when I buy my gen 1 neo was the one being cheaper

-Zeora

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
my previous gen 1 was neo colour.

so with grey being cheaper n I being a cheapo can save save, I got the grey one:s13:
Haha same I got previous gen 1 also then pak until sian liao I sold it. Yeah 40 dollar is quite alot. If its 10-20 bucks I think I will go for the blue red one :s13:

-Zeora

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I had OP3 and still playing and intend to get OP4 also

but heard OP4 more grinding compare to OP4 which was more based on luck to unlock

Review looks awesome especially the kaido part. The comments quite funny referencing it with the manga :s13:

-Zeora

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
where u see it? too bad my Nintendo voucher dun allow me to redeem this game....

You can go shopee see use either 12 or 15% coin cashback coupon can get around 9-10 dollars back. Quite worth. If not sure pm me.

I just bought around 75 sgd then cashback 10 so it's like 65 bucks quite worth.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.