Nintendo Switch Games Discussion

KingOfSbw

Master Member
Reaction score
This kind of game i think even ps2 can support....need simi nintendo next gen console
Even theres switch 2, most prob its compatible with old switch games ma
Jus like 3ds xl and new 3ds xl, end up the game for new 3ds xl not much also

Sent from Samsung SM-G985F using GAGT

Ralphel

Master Member
Reaction score
Eiyuden Chronicle gfx looks similar to octopath traveler

though octopath gfx is better on PC than on switch

TrueBeliever_jh

Honorary Member
Reaction score
out today~

SAMURAI SHODOWN NEOGEO COLLECTION

40 USD.

4ab.png

straweffigy

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Nowadays a lot of unauthorized transactions done by people in Chile to buy Fortnite credits.. better be careful. This morning just kena, around $150 sgd.

Faster call bank to reverse & file PayPal dispute. Better add 2 step verification if you haven’t.

straweffigy

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Recently many RPG titles on sale so I tried this.

Not too bad. Recommended for RPG lovers, mostly positive reviews all over the net.

*First 3-5 hours abit slow pace but never boring

*Beautiful graphics & art style, even on Switch. I prefer how crisp and sharp it is on handheld mode.

*Battle is turn based but more dynamic & unique, with it's own AP system; can switch between characters; your fingers will be busy

*Besides key focus on combat, Alchemy and Gathering is also a big thing in this game

*Characters get a lot of development, not just the main.

*A lot of people calling the main protagonist "thick" :s13: - I am fine with this. At least don't have some super cheesy anime female outfit

KingOfSbw

Master Member
Reaction score

Recently many RPG titles on sale so I tried this.

Not too bad. Recommended for RPG lovers, mostly positive reviews all over the net.

*First 3-5 hours abit slow pace but never boring

*Beautiful graphics & art style, even on Switch. I prefer how crisp and sharp it is on handheld mode.

*Battle is turn based but more dynamic & unique, with it's own AP system; can switch between characters; your fingers will be busy

*Besides key focus on combat, Alchemy and Gathering is also a big thing in this game

*Characters get a lot of development, not just the main.

*A lot of people calling the main protagonist "thick" :s13: - I am fine with this. At least don't have some super cheesy anime female outfit
Wanted to try this also leh
But heard the game is quite short for a jrpg?

straweffigy

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Wanted to try this also leh
But heard the game is quite short for a jrpg?

Most reviews say you can blast thru the main storyline within 15-20 hours. Means for average players will be 20-25 hours at least.

For me this is alright.

Gotta say the environments are very well detailed, minimal loading, smooth gameplay and varied soundtracks too. I was planning to dump $19.99 USD on I am Setsuna or Lost Sphear but I'm glad I got a newer JRPG in this.

tjhin

Master Member
Reaction score
Anyone interested in Dragon Ball FighterZ? It's on sale in US eShop.
https://www.nintendo.com/games/detail/dragon-ball-fighterz-switch/

DRAGON BALL FIGHTERZ
$14.99 $59.99

DRAGON BALL FIGHTERZ - FighterZ Edition
$23.74 $94.99
The FighterZ Edition includes the game and the FighterZ Pass, which adds 8 new mighty characters to the roster.

DRAGON BALL FIGHTERZ - Ultimate Edition
$27.49 $109.99
The Ultimate Edition includes:
• The game
• FighterZ Pass (8 new characters)
• Anime Music Pack (11 songs from the Anime)
• Commentator Voice Pack

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.