Nintendo Switch Games Discussion

Elysium87

Reaction score
Tried the MH demo.

Other than improved gfx & different monsters to kill, what’s new or groundbreaking ah?

i assume u didnt play mhgu or mhw then. it has the new wirebug move which allows u to move like ninja around the environment or during combat. new moves mix with wirebug for all weapon, ex. some weapon use wirebug to counter attack (like LS) or combo moves to do big damage (like hh) HH has the most improvement, no longer just a "support" weapon

Zeltos

Master Member
Reaction score
So many AAA games and yet not enough time to complete them. Still have Xeno and Dragon Quest not yet play, currently still playing Zelda. Think no choice but to skip all and wait for Monster Hunter Raise and decide whether to get it.

straweffigy

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i assume u didnt play mhgu or mhw then. it has the new wirebug move which allows u to move like ninja around the environment or during combat. new moves mix with wirebug for all weapon, ex. some weapon use wirebug to counter attack (like LS) or combo moves to do big damage (like hh) HH has the most improvement, no longer just a "support" weapon

Actually I tried mhgu but didn't like it. But Mhw I played extensively.

Just wondering if mhR have anything groundbreaking or new. I'll go read up thanks!

KingOfSbw

Master Member
Reaction score
Old aged gamer here...mhr giving me anxiety sia when playing
Dont think i am into such game liao
When younger time maybe will be shiok

TrueBeliever_jh

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Old aged gamer here...mhr giving me anxiety sia when playing
Dont think i am into such game liao
When younger time maybe will be shiok
in terms of~?

i think the game might be too difficult for me~

i only play baby ass baby mode games~ :(

Ralphel

Master Member
Reaction score
juz pre-ordered

JheFx3F.png

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.